It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Bashes Queen Over Video In Front of Gold Piano Urging ‘Subjects’ to Pull Together

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

You are trying to convince people that you can only live without tyranny by being armed.

I have shown you that is not the case.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

How many countries are disarmed and live in tyranny?

How many countries don't have armed citizens and live in peace ?

None for long. No country is in peace for long. Unarmed citizens just make transitions easier.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You are trying to convince people that you can only live without tyranny by being armed.

Have you? I didn't get a single example...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Did you miss France then ?

Australia and New Zealand both come out near the top for standard of living, and countries that people would like to emigrate to.

Both have strict gun controls.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Australia and New Zealand both come out near the top for standard of living, and countries that people would like to emigrate to.

And these places have no political controversies, and they are easy to access by other countries, and they have no violent crime, and they have gumdrop mountains and rivers of chocolate.

Please.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   

And these places have no political controversies, and they are easy to access by other countries, and they have no violent crime, and they have gumdrop mountains and rivers of chocolate.

Please.

Not too many school shooting either

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Please.

Not too many school shooting either

Never been one even remotely close to me. But because it's a shooting, it's a problem right? Nevermind stabbings and beatings and rape. The gun made em do it. Right?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Please.

And they still have a higher standard of living than The U.S.

And no mass murders in schools.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Please.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe it's a societal issue? Guns have been legal here for over 250 years, and this is a new problem. Ever think that maybe encouraging women to divorce and be single mothers might be an issue? Or that welfare is a better route than working a job? Or that we should accept every race, Creed, etc but we aren't allowed to appropriate other cultures? Or that men are evil, especially white men. Or that being our children's friend rather than their parent?

Ever actually think?

...but no, I'm sure it's the guns.

How's Switzerland doing?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Please.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe it's a societal issue? Guns have been legal here for over 250 years, and this is a new problem. Ever think that maybe encouraging women to divorce and be single mothers might be an issue? Or that welfare is a better route than working a job? Or that we should accept every race, Creed, etc but we aren't allowed to appropriate other cultures? Or that men are evil, especially white men. Or that being our children's friend rather than their parent?

Ever actually think?

How's Switzerland doing?

Has it not occurred to you that every single country in the world has the social issues that you refer to?

Yet mass shootings both in schools and other locations seems to be an American issue.

Sorry you can't use social issues as an excuse.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Please.

Ever actually think?

How's Switzerland doing?

Has it not occurred to you that every single country in the world has the social issues that you refer to?

Yet mass shootings both in schools and other locations seems to be an American issue.

You didn't think about my post. Has it occurred to you we're not the only country with legal gun ownership? But mass shootings are because of guns though... Hmm...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Please.

Ever actually think?

How's Switzerland doing?

You didn't think about my post. Has it occurred to you we're not the only country with legal gun ownership? But mass shootings are because of guns though... Hmm...

Did you actually read what i said?

Mass shootings seem to be unique to America. Or don't you actually know that ?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Please.

Ever actually think?

How's Switzerland doing?

I did read it. You seem to be blaming that on guns. Am I mistaken?

CX

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In all fairness, she lives in a palace. Whatever she'd have said, it would have been said in front of some pretty nice stuff.

Should she have gone down to a London council Estate and given her message from there?

Should she have organised the background like people do for a Facebook selfie....but played it down instead? Because I'm sure we'd have all forgotten my first point.....she lives in a damn palace!

She'd be slated if she didn't talk about those less fortunate or difficult times... and obviously she's damned if she does.

Seriously...is this what we have for news these days? I don't ever want to get to the stage where I'm saying this place isn't what it used to be but....well yanno.

CX.
edit on 28/12/18 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Please.

Ever actually think?

How's Switzerland doing?

So what are people carrying out these mass shootings with? Guns i believe is the answer to that question.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Please.

Ever actually think?

How's Switzerland doing?

So what are people carrying out these mass shootings with? Guns i believe is the answer to that question.

And yet there are many countries with legal gun ownership without the same problem. And there are many countries with higher violent crime rates without legal gun ownership. You see?

Also, the highest gun violence tends to be where guns are prohibited in the US. So what good are those gun laws?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Says the guy from Britain who has made so many threads about the American political system. Geez, really?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: artnut

Yup about the system mostly the politicians.

I don’t make it against the people of the America, if they take it personally that’s on the them.

But it’s never personal for me. Threads like this are deliberately made to just try to piss of brits.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Really? Then why focus on our politics? You don't even live here. It wouldn't occur to me to post threads about your current political system, I don't live there. You however, seem to have no problem criticizing our current administration, at the same time defending your own outdated monarchy? Seriously?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: artnut

Yeah that’s the kind of bollocks am not really interested in getting into.

I am as free to comment on American politics as you on British politics.

Your not really interested in answers to your questions just trying to bash a guy whose said some tings you don’t like about trump

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join