It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Bashes Queen Over Video In Front of Gold Piano Urging ‘Subjects’ to Pull Together

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: burdman30ott6

What you on about ?

Both countries have different systems. So why are you trying to compare ?

You think your way is better then that's fine.

I'm not the one who asked "what's the difference", that was you HERE
Try to keep up with your own posts. I was answering your question, not randomly trying to compare the US and UK.

Our way is better, I don't "think" that, it is simply a fact. Freedom, life, liberty, not living under someone in power purely because of their inbred bloodline... these are but a few of the reasons it is a fact.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Joking aside though the Royal family overall provide a positive financial effect on the UK economy.

How?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

How Dare the Peasants get so Uppity ! Off With Their EDS !

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Honestly its not really the topic of the thread so am not going to get into it other than to say that if you add up what they cost the UK taxpayer (again a packet of Jaffa-cakes a year per person) then when you look at the income they provide to the UK it more than makes up for their cost to the taxpayer.

Again Royal financing is quite complex don't really want to get into that very dull rabbit hole but am sure you're a clever enough chap with a internet connection who can read up all about it if you really wanted to.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
People outraged on Twitter? Color me surprised. If only their outrage had value.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

you brought up trump so i guess i can too

how is this any different than trump and his gold toilet seats and gold walls and #?

what exactly is the point you are making?

Does he ACTUALLY have gold toilet seats? How do you know? Because if that's true, then ugh.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

how is this any different than trump and his gold toilet seats and gold walls and #?

Does he ACTUALLY have gold toilet seats? How do you know? Because if that's true, then ugh.

as i said i am about 75% sure

if not gold toilet seats its gold everything else
you can google his penthouse

oprah for sure and i could be confusing them

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

What you on about ?

Both countries have different systems. So why are you trying to compare ?

You think your way is better then that's fine.

I'm not the one who asked "what's the difference", that was you HERE
Try to keep up with your own posts. I was answering your question, not randomly trying to compare the US and UK.

Our way is better, I don't "think" that, it is simply a fact. Freedom, life, liberty, not living under someone in power purely because of their inbred bloodline... these are but a few of the reasons it is a fact.

I think you are the one who need to keep up.

The post i was replying to was how Heads Of State are funded. Believe it or not both are systems are funded by The Tax Payer.

Freedom, life liberty ? Are you serious in thinking that is purely an American Phenomenon? You have obviously never travelled outside of your borders.

By the way, we don't live under The Queen. Her position is purely ceremonial.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Question you can take one dump.

Do you use Trumps golden toilet or do you use the Queens golden toilet.....the flush is broken

GO!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah we kind of know that big Phill might have been a bit of a Nazi sympathiser back in the day. Just like Henry Ford might have been a bit closer with them that history would like to acknowledge.

Also there is no such thing as a "subject" we are not "subjects" we are citizens.

Anyway....what does that have to do with Trump.

Phil I don't think so mate.
He did his bit with the Mediterranean fleet. Got mentioned in despatches and all that stuff.
Her uncle, he's a different kettle of fish altogether, but the Duke of Edinburgh was always a straight up, honest sort of cove.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

as i said i am about 75% sure

...and the underdog breaks the bank again, overcoming steep odds at 75%.
www.snopes.com...

When Donald Trump purchased the Northeastern air shuttle service in 1989 and rebranded it as Trump Shuttle, he aimed to reposition the shuttle as a luxury service. Accordingly, he had all the aircraft exteriors repainted and the interiors redecorated with features that included maple wood veneer, chrome seat belt latches, and gold colored lavatory fixtures. However, those lavatory fixtures were only gold in color (not content), and it’s not one of them that’s pictured here.

Donald Trump’s Fifth Avenue penthouse in the Trump Tower includes many nicely gilded furnishings (including a “5-star bathroom“), but no solid gold toilet.

So... hold off on buying those lottery tickets until you find your mojo again, is the best advice I can give ya.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   

cool

gold everything else then

as i said earlier my point still stands

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

There are elements to freedom, life, and liberty in America which are not present in the UK, but which I strongly value. So yes, some components are an American phenomenon. "Live under"/"kiss the ass of", same idea, really.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I'd use the Queen's throne. No, not her broken toilet, her throne.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Sorry dude.

Now to be fair I don't actually think big Phil is a literal Nazi anymore than I think Trump is a literal nazi but there is a past there.

I prefer to think of big Phil as the god he is.

Thats right the islanders believe our phill is a god!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I'd use the Queen's throne. No, not her broken toilet, her throne.

Hey thats not fair because I never made mention of the Resolute desk!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

There are elements to freedom, life, and liberty in America which are not present in the UK, but which I strongly value

Would you care to give examples, without just stating it ?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

There are elements to freedom, life, and liberty in America which are not present in the UK, but which I strongly value

Would you care to give examples, without just stating it ?

gunz fool

this is murica

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

There are elements to freedom, life, and liberty in America which are not present in the UK, but which I strongly value.

yes I too wish I had the freedom to own a death tool so I can go and kill a classroom full of kids!

Really dude folk in the UK see a comment like this and just laugh, care to cite any examples?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Lol, that's some hatchet job, that video.
You know his education also took in France and Britain, right? By the time war broke out, he'd already finished his courses with the RN and joined the fleet in 39.
Some nazi huh?
edit on 02pFri, 28 Dec 2018 16:42:02 -060020182018-12-28T16:42:02-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join