It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Bashes Queen Over Video In Front of Gold Piano Urging ‘Subjects’ to Pull Together

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Well, one could make the argument that Trump earned his golden toilets and/or showers through smart business deals and long hours over many years.

Where as the queen was handed her golden baubles by virtue of being an inbred beneficiary of generations of oppressors.

and one could also argue that trump earned his golden toilets through some good deals. some terrible deals and a hefty loan from daddy.

it really dont matter

there are the have's and the have nots

point is they got that #

if youre going to rag on someone for sitting by a gold piano then rag on the dude you support who #s on gold.

same thing to me

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
What do you expect her to have in the background?? A horde of homeless living in tents?
She's the Queen for goodness sake, she is supposed to be inspirational and garner respect, and for working hard until her 80's for one thing...unfortunately it appears those days are long long gone

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
en.wikipedia.org...

The Bellamy salute is a palm-out salute described by Francis Bellamy, the author of the American Pledge of Allegiance, as the gesture which was to accompany the pledge. During the period when it was used with the Pledge of Allegiance, it was sometimes known as the "flag salute". Both the Pledge and its salute originated in 1892.

Later, during the 1920s and 1930s, Italian fascists and Nazis adopted a salute which was very similar, and which was derived from the Roman salute, a gesture that was popularly (albeit erroneously) believed to have been used in ancient Rome.[1]
This resulted in controversy over the use of the Bellamy salute in the United States. It was officially replaced by the hand-over-heart salute when Congress amended the Flag Code on December 22, 1942.

so yeah

that vid you posted was 1933

there are some differences

just saying

friggin nazis stealing everything

You have to be all kinds of stupid to believe in 1933 that was not a NAZI salute.

Give me a break

link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

The difference is he paid for his #. The Queen did not.

#ing DUH!!!!!

to a degree

she was born into money

he kind of was too

aint like he had to come up rags to riches

you guys are the ones arguing the point of how they got them

my point is they got them

sorry but you have to be an uber dick to rock the gold piano and an uber dick to have a gold toilet seat.

that should tell you just about all you have to know about them really

paid for it
did not pay for it

its #ing gold

gettum outta heeeya

link   
a reply to: notsure1

Just out of curiosity, when was that God awful looking thing built? Was it a gift to whichever King or Queen was on the throne at the time??

God, that thing's tacky.

link   

you brought up trump so i guess i can too

how is this any different than trump and his gold toilet seats and gold walls and #?

what exactly is the point you are making?

Wait a minute they have gold toilet seats and walls in the White House? Air Force One? When did that happen? Unless your talking about before he was elected President.
edit on 28-12-2018 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Yeah we kind of know that big Phill might have been a bit of a Nazi sympathiser back in the day. Just like Henry Ford might have been a bit closer with them that history would like to acknowledge.

Also there is no such thing as a "subject" we are not "subjects" we are citizens.

Anyway....what does that have to do with Trump.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

HA .. Funny But thats just him holding his hand up . The QUEEN actualy hails Hitler

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

I ask myself, who would i rather have as Head Of State of my country ?

A woman who has class, education, social graces and respect from around the world.

Or a loud mouth President who lacks all the above.

The answer is an easy one.

The Queen is considered head of state or were you referring to May?

I would go by their actions, you know, like a smart person. But if putting on airs is your priority then you have every right to that opinion.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Just out of curiosity, when was that God awful looking thing built? Was it a gift to whichever King or Queen was on the throne at the time??

God, that thing's tacky.

Liberace!

Remember, Orange Man Bad, even on Grey Queen Bad thread, Orange Man Bad.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Yeah we kind of know that big Phill might have been a bit of a Nazi sympathiser back in the day. Just like Henry Ford might have been a bit closer with them that history would like to acknowledge.

Also there is no such thing as a "subject" we are not "subjects" we are citizens.

Obviously is that Trump is constantly compared to HITLER. And yet you guys literally bow at a NAZIS feet.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

You have to be all kinds of stupid to believe in 1933 that was not a NAZI salute.

Give me a break

very well could be

what i am doing is arguing your point with a valid point
i am arguing it cause i dont like you and i think your point sucks

could have been a nazi salute

could have been that bellamy #.
apparently people were doing that all over and even in the states until 42

btw i bet you didnt even know that vid was 1933

did you?

i bet not

just some # to spew

but yes it could have been a nazi salute

can you admit it might not have been?

i mean its possible right

and for the record i dont give a # either way

im just arguing against your point.
not saying anything that is not true though

unlike you

as usual

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

originally posted by: alldaylong

I ask myself, who would i rather have as Head Of State of my country ?

A woman who has class, education, social graces and respect from around the world.

Or a loud mouth President who lacks all the above.

The answer is an easy one.

The Queen is considered head of state or were you referring to May?

I would go by their actions, you know, like a smart person. But if putting on airs is your priority then you have every right to that opinion.

The Queen is Head Of State, along with other countries such as Canada, Australia New Zealand and several more.

May is Prime Minister and nothing more.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321

Wait a minute they have gold toilet seats and walls in the White House? Air Force One? When did that happen? Unless your talking about before he was elected President.

quit being #ing thick

you know all about his penthouse and # that he lived in before and will live in after

was he born in the while house?

let me be clear and say i am only 75% sure he has a gold toilet

you can look up pics of his penthouse though

#ing gold all over

point stands

i know oprah has a gold toilet
i could be confusing them

all billionaires look the same
edit on 28-12-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Obviously is that Trump is constantly compared to HITLER. And yet you guys literally bow at a NAZIS feet.

Awww sorry am a bit slow on the uptake.....I get what this thread is now.

This is one of them "lets bash the brits because they said mean things about Trump" threads.

Forgive me I thought for a brief second there it might actually have been a decent thread looking to discuss the connections between the royal family and the German Nazi party.

For the record we don't bow at the feet of Nazi's but if that makes you feel better believing that kind of crap when we tell you Trumps behaving like a child then you go for it buddy.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

how is this any different than trump and his gold toilet seats and gold walls and #?

Are all liberals parents unsuccessful?

They were dealt a bad hand, so they want to make everyone else's lfe miserable too?

I bet they are, bet I nailed it like a 2x4.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Its different because I have never seen a video of Trump and his family giving the NAZI salute.

If this is the standard we are going for can you please find me a video of big Liz saying "when your famous they just let them do it....can do anything you want....grab em by the pu$$y"?

Like please find me that video it would be the best end to the year possible.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

All i can say is that The Queen served in the British Military during WW II

Trump was a draft dodger.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears
Curb the attitude it doesn't do a thing for me. You were the one that wasn't specific in which Trump your talking about. Past Trump or Present Trump. And in the past Trump, I could careless if he had gold toilets/walls, whatever.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Oh and by the way, the Queen didn't buy the piano.....it was a gift to Queen Victoria back in the 1800's from the artist that designed it, so its been in her family for years. Not as if she went out with her cheque book and all our taxes and bought it last year!

As for taxes, it has been broken down many times over the years that each member of the public contributes 69pence per year. Hardly excessive for what she does. Also she isn't the richest monarch either, that honour goes to the King of Thailand...the Queen is well down the list.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join