It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Bashes Queen Over Video In Front of Gold Piano Urging ‘Subjects’ to Pull Together

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:59 AM
link   
and...

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
SHOW ME the Royal Family coming out against the wars the past 20 years.

As you will know had you done the research; the British Royal Family are not allowed to voice political opinions. Politics is the realm of the politicians who are elected. No one knows the level of advice or opinion the Queen has given the Prime Minsters and others over the years, so no one would be able to say what her position of the recent conflicts are.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if it was a gift, You do know it's possible to sell gifts right? There's people starving out there.

That 69 pence from everyone would completely eliminate the homeless problem in the UK

Your logic is idiotic.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
What do you expect her to have in the background?? A horde of homeless living in tents?
She's the Queen for goodness sake, she is supposed to be inspirational and garner respect, and for working hard until her 80's for one thing...unfortunately it appears those days are long long gone

It would be interesting to know how many find it inspiring to watch an old lady sit in front of a gold piano.

Other people's blatant display of affluence might just as well be insulting.

It IS remarkable that she's made it to 80 years of age - all those years she worked for minimum pay in the coal mines of Britain must have been brutal.
edit on 30-12-2018 by Uberdoubter because: Minor edit.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Exactly the Royals are leeches. Vapid, evil, gold hording leeches that produce nothing but pomp. I hate monarchism. It is simply another form of tyranny.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Are you, are you kidding? Because if you're not, you truly are a sad individual. Trump was a business man who made millions long before he became president. The queen literally takes money from her subjects (who have no say) and lives in the lap of luxury.

I mean really, talk about a mental disconnect.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Rigggghhht
so Trump's a self made man? or did he inherit a boatload of $$

Yes the royal are leaches.
edit on 30-12-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The links you supplied are to perfect examples of the insidious and pervasive nature of political correctness that is increasingly infecting both of our societies.
I dare say I could trawl through US media and find similar instances.
We both know that just as much as we both know this trend needs to be resisted and reversed as soon as possible.
But what's the point?, no amount of evidence would ever change your mind.

And, of course we can't forget about Tommy Robinson.

Ha ha, I just knew you were going to bring that knobhead into the conversation.
The only things Stephen Yaxley-Lennon has been convicted of are assault, drug offences, illegally entering the USA using a forged passport, mortgage fraud and of course contempt of court when he recklessly jeopardised a trial against a Muslim grooming gang - his actions in the last case could quite easily have resulted in the nonce scumbags walking away free just so that Stephen could engage in yet another act of self-promotion.

He has never, ever been locked up for or prevented from expressing his opinions.

I am convinced the man is a paid shill - he openly admits to taking payments from Quilliam and the valid points he does make are obscured by the avalanche of bollocks, bull# and self-aggrandisement that surrounds him.

The "bollocks" here is the idea that the UK has freedom even remotely on par with America. That's bollocks.

This is a pointless exercise; no amount of first hand testimony will ever change your mind. You remain convinced that you are right and that freedom of speech is somehow prohibited in the UK because that fits in with your pre-conceived opinion that is set in stone.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The point which proves itself everyday for eons now, otherwise those inbred hicks wouldn't still have "Divine Right" over the UK etc,

Ignorance truly is bliss.

The monarchy haven't had 'Divine Right' for centuries, get a grip man.

You may want to read up a bit on The English Civil War, The Glorious Revolution and Constitutional Monarchies....you may then be able to have a bit more of an informed viewpoint before posting.

..... they wouldnt still own you, Royal weddings wouldnt be bigger than the Olympics, and on and on.

The reason we like Royal Weddings is that we get a paid day off work to go on the piss and have a good day with our families, friends and local community etc - who wouldn't enjoy that?

I have never bowed to a man or woman and have no intention of ever doing so and no-one 'owns me' and no-one ever will!

What makes you think I am any different to you?

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You should know better than that - did your post add anything to the discussion?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join