It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angela Merkel: Nation States Must "Give Up Sovereignty" To New World Order

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: eXia7

I think an utter clown of a human with his finger on the nuke button is 1000x worse.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
a reply to: username74

when i say nationalist isolationism i refer to the way you guys all want to build a wall around the patch of ground you live on and shout at everyone outside that wall. you act like your nation is entirely separate from the rest of the world, like it's its own island or maybe even a tiny little planet, and that you can seal it right off from what you see as the evils of the rest of the world and you'll somehow be safe.

But like, that's not the way the world works buddy, it's all connected and the whole thing relies on the rest of the planet. You can build the best damn wall that ever was and keep out absolutely everyone but if some country on the other side of the world poisons the seas then you're just as screwed as the rest of us.

Pretty sure most of you don't even truly know what it is you're scared of - there's talk in this thread about migrants diluting "stats" or something incredibly vague about a national identity or whatever and there's all this posturing like that's some sort of objective truth but man i don't know how to tell you that we're all just weird upright monkeys messing around on a patch of dirt.

Borders are imaginary. The birds don't care about borders, they go where they will. Really funny that you accuse me of hating freedom when you want everyone to be locked in a little box with a specific flag on it that supposedly dictates everything about them. Certainly sounds like someone is scared of freedom and gosh it ain't me.

Wow.

If borders are imaginary, why is it so much harder to immigrate to Canada or Australia, or even Europe?

We are not scared of immigrants. There is a distinction you choose to ignore, which makes everything you typed disingenuous.

Borders being imaginary and whether birds care about borders or not is a stupid analogy. Like really, the peace love and unity bit? The birds are not sneaking into the country, being given stolen SSNs from children, mucking up the census count and taking money away from states for welfare and snap, and pissing off the people that go through the process legally.

I am not for those things. But if someone is going through the legal process with the intent to better their life and the lives of their family, with the goal of becoming an upstanding citizen, Bring em on.

Take a minute to climb off that high horse so you can actually listen to our reasoning.
edit on 30-12-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000
a reply to: eXia7

I think an utter clown of a human with his finger on the nuke button is 1000x worse.

Oh yeah, the guy pulling troops out and bringing them home, using surgical strikes to attack ISIS enclaves is the one that's going to use a nuke.

On whom?

The last guy hold the world record for Drone strikes against children, and his finger was on the nuke button. And some utter clown in California would use nukes on his own soil just to get the guns.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
No borders are against of our learning as species and maybe borders are built in our DNA. We have always even in ape mode protected our borders and our own kind from danger. Look at the medieval we had castles to protect our people. Without borders we would not exist !

It comes down to "diversifying investment". Not putting all eggs in one basket.

If the whole world becomes one nation, and that nation degenerates into corruption and organized crime, that's it. No way for any smaller part of it to break off, set up a better government, and then gradually spread its better way of governing to the rest of the world.

"Diversity" in general would also cease to exist. Without borders there is no way to "try out" new ideas and see if they work. You can try them, sort of, but there is no way to know whether they work or not.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder
Birds do care about borders. I had a mockingbird that kept those nasty black starlings away. He moved but wish he was back. And yes some of those coming from south of the border are not vaccinated. Bring measles, chagas disease, and other communicable diseases. When a migrant is vetted you must produce a vaccine report. My wife is an immigrant and went through the process correctly. Her parents had to send 15K so she could bank it to stay. See government does not want to take care of everyone so produce a means of support.

If I had the power of the stroke of a pen I would tax the living hell out of you and all that think like you. YOU PAY FOR IT.!! It is tough enough to matriculate through life covering expenses. You want to add more. We send money to countries all over the world and then they export their poor onto us. I don't want to pay twice. Hold those idiot leaders in Honduras, Guatemala and other places feet to the fire but not the American people.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: username74
a reply to: CriticalStinker

www.youtube.com...

And what would a world be like without some kind of discord or strife. Germany nor british, nell will take underwing until there is a reason or cause to demand that action of life. And then again, you know how politics work. lol

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: 1776IIIV

are you a human?
seems like a.i.bots.
seems to be alot of new, insensible members.
is this thread derailment, mods?

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Well the Germans and the Nazi regime never really ended, it remained in secret.
We know about Operation Paperclip. It was not just scientists, it was SS agents and military leaders.
That thought process of ruling all never faded either, it integrated with the Banksters.
These world leaders have been promised power if they push this agenda.
However, they fail to recognize even they will never be part of that tight knit group of psychos who focus on bloodlines and twisting of the mind.

In no way would I ever be a Globalist. I see no benefit whatsoever in it. I wonder the same, who does and why?

a reply to: infolurker

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1776IIIV

originally posted by: username74
a reply to: CriticalStinker

www.youtube.com...

And what would a world be like without some kind of discord or strife. Germany nor british, nell will take underwing until there is a reason or cause to demand that action of life. And then again, you know how politics work. lol

It's silly to think there wouldn't be strife, just because there are no borders. Or no religion. Or no "basis of identity X"

If all basis of identity were eliminated, there would be no variety. Because EVERY form of variety is a basis for identity. Be it tall vs. short, boys vs. girls, ugly vs. beautiful...............

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Good point

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Living in a nation full of states... independence cannot be declared in every county.

When lines in the dirt kick back; it isn't a snag it is a snare...

Here's what I do not understand about gun "laws" in a metropolitan area there should be no cause use or reason for them; not even among "leo's, police, bobbies" or what have you, especially if they do not have a hunting permit.

Yet everyone so scared and paranoid of self defense... that they've must have hung every jury and lawyer in the entire land on every issue.

I've been through hunting season; so many gun shots near and far... way too close of populated areas, means one thing... not enough game wardens. So of course parks and recreation is lacking funds for some reason.

The right to travel has been interfered with; and lines blurred by interstate and intrastate commerce... if taxes have been levied in one state on a purchase in what is called the united states? Then illegal sales are focused on. Like whole "I can't breathe" controversy. Whether using them or selling them seem to promote the same thing so it physically and mentally is a moot issue or point when the concern has been about money, or simply put greed.

It is as if the federal trickles down to each and every state monies to coffers to go or be channeled into a very specific thing; however the state legislators do not do such a thing with the concept of tariff and embargo themselves.

Meaning each state then becomes full of highway robbers and barons extorting to their hearts content until of course all the cronies and phonies are ferret/pole catted out.

What is Merkel having an issue with? There was/is a family in Topsail Island/Sneads Ferry area with the same last name as hers in the state of North Carolina USA.

Besides the point or not; it sounds like a lot of families are stuck behind lines due to the declaration of sovereign based on the sovereign citizen movement. Oxymoron I know... if a sovereign citizen are the only one's that have right to travel and to have free movement? Then everyone else is under subjugation or subject to every court and law of the entire land.

So yes it can be very annoying to have one check point Charlie after another; the untied states meant exactly that all of them united under one constitution the bill of rights is basically the bill of health for the entire nation. If each county cannot get behind each state with a bill of rights then of course all things state and federal suffer.

How many old ladies standing in line for toilet paper year round did it take for Russia to concede to a democratic system so free movement could spread? This I cannot say, it would be the same as one child sitting at the side of the road petting their dead dog... not knowing what death was.

Upon knowing what death was... and that that dog would never be replaced? How much rage or resentment does one think would rise in that child against any and all that was or were said to have "killed" it?

Some states nations etc do not even listen to laws, statutes or bills; thinking themselves untouchables or sovereign in their own right despite any and all laws of any land.

Almost all children of developed nations want world peace when asked... why? The world was once so loud; they like all gods etc that many pray too? Simply stopped listening.

So how in the world can one legislate world peace when trying to keep everyone in chains and in bondage... that is typically why a devil such as a car is picked so that that energy of dog can move on even though innocence, might not even be aware that it is an energy of life now feasting on it and yet ignorant it is just stink lingering from yet another church, state, or mind feasting on a corpse not knowing itself as a maggot waiting to become a fly.

If the child vanishes then one knows what that "ghost" entity was; a specter for a public spectacle... holy or not is not even a question to consider much less ask. It is simply a consider this moment; as one of deep introspection... not query.

To think of perspective, splitting one single atom makes such a large impact, when such a thing cannot be seen by any naturally occurring... yet was created to be able to see that concept by many eyes over a vast amount of time.

Out of sight out of mind is only closing the eyes, as far as clear seeing goes... when the sight appears in both worlds? Is it the eye seeing or the eye consciousness remembering? Some see and know no different... no need to pardon ignorance, once such a thing ceases to be such? It typically leaves on it's own... that's when intention of such coming and going really needs to be questioned by the wise. Of course wise in the eye is not the same as wise in the ear and yet? IT IS.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   
A reminder, old thread, not dead.

Merkel is evil. We must not give up remembering these words of division and hate she keeps spewing about giving up our sovereign rights to some NWO run by nazi's or Islam.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: DBCowboy

So are you saying that Europe as a whole shouldn't trust the intentions of Germany?

Weird flex, but alright.

What did Germany ever do to anyone other than bring us good beer and sausage?

Yes, the Germans brought the world Messerschmitts and panzers to the world.

They also brought lots of stuff to the world. It seems that majority of the German inventions are actually bad for mankind. How did that happen? Are Germans cursed? Hot Dogs are not healthy food. Real American food are not Hot dogs or Hamburgers. Real American food is closer to side dishes like how Chinese food is ordered.

Oh ya don't forget Cocaine.

German inventions

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join