It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angela Merkel: Nation States Must "Give Up Sovereignty" To New World Order

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Statements like that make a No deal Brexit all the more appealing.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Let's go to war with Germany.

I'm in.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Let's not. The third time might be the charm...my German is horrible.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
When SHTF here in EU, we can all go and move to US and seek for asylum. More and more europeans thinks where they can move to have peaceful life, EU has made our countries unsafe and hammered our rights down. EU and governments in EU makes deals without listening the people and break constitutional laws overwriting them with new and these new laws do not have voting from the people.
gooogle Macron antichrist, there is sso much wrong in these characters that play away our future.

Ha,

That is exactly what most of us in the US don't want. Why... same as Californian's moving to other states as their state turns to trash...

Move to a new place... vote for the same kind of taxes and asinine policies and leaders they did in their former state/country and now trash your home.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
what is up with germany and world domination

let it go we dont want you

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

" The European Union requires absolute single-point control of the defence budget, and defence research and development budget, across its territory in order to assure the continuing viability of the euro in the near term and to have sway over a treasury and tax base of its own, arising from that defence budget, in the medium term.
With this understanding, we view the increasingly often bandied-about (in Britain and in the Continental press) terms ‘interoperability’, ‘partnership’, ‘cooperation’, ‘abiding strategic interests’, ‘shared challenges’ and ‘a deep and special relationship’ as references to one and the same policy, which is EU military union, including the British armed forces and defence industry. Only in the immediate sense do these terms refer to joint responses to instability on Europe’s frontiers. The master policy precedes such threats by decades."
www.ukcolumn.org...
www.youtube.com...

if 'your' nations army becomes the euro army then you cease to be a sovereign (such as is possible) state and become a vassal state.
An E.U.Soviet
And no, you will not be escaping over the wall to the u.s.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Angela Merkel must be in bed with the French President...

I bet behind closed doors they fantasize about world domination together and make weird noises...oui.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

didnt work out so well last time dude.
thats why we are in this situation now.
and ww2 was partially caused by ww1
check your general patton quotes
even churchill said we butchered the wrong pig

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I smell twisted words for disinfo....

A speech given Nov 22, carefully manipulated with opinion sporadically inserted in a blog style opinion piece...

The Google translate

At the event "Parliamentarism in the Tension of Globalization and National Sovereignty", international parliamentarians discussed ways of resolving populism and the 2019 European elections.

Merkel explained that Germany had given up part of its sovereign rights to the European Union. "But the states are the masters of the treaties". This requires always the backing and the decision of the national parliament. The heart of democracy is parliament, Merkel said, referring to an earlier quotation from Prof. Dr. med. Norbert Lammert.

Trust and the willingness to compromise are important keys in this national and international tense relationship. Especially in the discussions about the United Nations Migration Pact, it became clear that fundamental issues would be called into question. It questioned the democratic legitimacy of the institution and its conventions, even if they were decided a long time ago by the national parliaments. She criticized that "there are people who believed that they could determine when these agreements would become invalid because they represent the people". She denied this nationalism. "The people are the people who live permanently in one country and not a group that defines them as a people," emphasized the Chancellor.

Oh yea... new world order alright... and they're coming for our guns and erasing our history and the FEMA death camps and the Obama army ready to marshal law and not turn over command to trump, and the north American union... and yes imminent disclosure just for fun...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Yes, that is what US do not us to do, but when SHTF we think US is a better choice... future is about surviving! So EU is corrupt and evil inside out, what is US gonna do about it ?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I smell twisted words for disinfo.... A speech given Nov 22, carefully manipulated with opinion sporadically inserted in a blog style opinion piece...

Wow this is CNN?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

So EU is corrupt and evil inside out, what is US gonna do about it ?

Hopefully we learned our lesson and keep our nosey ass out of it.

No offense, just one of those fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.... Hopefully we don't have to come up with a phrase for the third time Europe got our goad.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Leaders should NEVER be in office as long as she has been.

Two 4-yr. terms is a good limit. She has been serving too long. Now look at her. Her personal philosophy about how the world should look and how Germany's people should be is becoming the dictum, and #ck The People. Shame on The People for allowing this elitist ruling behavior to take root in their country.

Hyper sensitivity to being slapped with some "phobic" label is causing People to agree to throw away their national identity and rather than a slow, methodical, measured accumulation of immigrants, they allow vast numbers to pour in unassimilated and without any care for preservation of the culture and its society.

Take note, fellow Americans. When you watch our traditions, our historical monuments, our laws, our cultural taboos and morés become muddied and crapped on, remember how it happened.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Maybe she is really a Nazi and is just trying to get the people so pissed off that they rise up and throw these Eurocrats out. This entire idea comes from comments I remember by the Europeans when this whole European Union started. They kept talking about the need for a strong leader to take over and rule in the tradition of Charlemagne.

They spoke about the heritage of the Roman Empire. That seems completely opposite from the current direction. I believe that if a strong leader were to appear, the people would immediately support him and quickly reverse the current trends.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Wow,. a new version of Hitler is evolving, anyone who defies the rulers will be

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Wow,. a new version of Hitler is evolving, anyone who defies the rulers will be

.... deprived of their universal basic income.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I have been watching for this for over 45 years, since I first became seriously interested in Biblical prophesy. My dad got me started, and to this day, the subject always comes up over holiday meals.
Exciting times we live in. We need not worry though. In fact, worry is like witchcraft, and who is to say which is worse....

Star and flag

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yes, a new version of Hitler. Wait and see.
edit on 28-12-2018 by toms54 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Why are certain German leaders all about world domination?

Is it because Merkel is Hitler's daughter?

/facepalm

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Ah Germany, dictating what others should do because Germany knows best.

Wonder where i've heard that one before?

Merkel and several other prior and present leaders of EU countries were present and discussed the differences between populism and rational democracy. Not Merkel alone.

Did no one read the full text?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join