It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I got something this time..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: anomalie

Well it looks like one, and yes I do agree it moves

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The red circle shows my location in relation to Heathrow airport. On the top floor from my folks bedroom window facing the garden I can see planes coming in and out of Heathrow airport.

So im familar with the skies around here and what I witnessed was definitely not a planet or a plane.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

Thanks..I know what lanterns look like Ive recorded video before and even let off a few in the past. Not saying youre wrong it could be different type of lantern.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: anomalie

My own personal opinion is that there are two types of UFO's I consider "possibly" legit.

1) Orange Orb Style (I had an abduction experience involving an orange-red orb style UFO when I was 7 years old. As an adult, I've looked through recordings and sightings. Someone got footage of an orange orb UFO dropping off something illuminated and smaller than the craft, into a house/residential area.) If I had to pick a style of UFO that was used for abductions, my money goes on orange orb.

2) Anything that actually lands on or approaches the ground with multiple witnesses, at distances of less than 100 feet.

Everything else, I don't pay much attention to.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm surprised nobody from London has come forward I cant be only one who spotted these things..maybe I should of chosen a better thread title in any case I wanted to address those saying its a planet or plane..so here goes

I've taken frame captures increased the luminosity to show the roof tops, tree and buildings for reference. I hoping this enough to prove that thing is neither a plane or planet.

FIRST OBJECT

SECOND OBJECT

Heres some colour frames of the second object that appeared minutes later from similar position but taking a slightly different path. This represents how the first object appeared before I rushed inside to get my Nokia 5 and start recording except it was closer, brighter and larger. I've outlined the building as best I could.

COLOUR PHOTOS (second object)

As I said earlier I hope this enough to eliminate planet or plane. I understand some of you saying its mars cos appears reddish at times but this is product of Nokia 5 camera and not how it really looked. If these frame captures isnt enough then I urge you download the raw footage or atleast view the videos I've uploaded to YT (linked below).

I'm not going respond to anyone here claiming its a planet or plane; only goes to prove you never watched all the videos, ignored my account and here to troll me (boy how things have changed around here).

Now I know havent addressed other possiblities in this case chinese lanterns..you only have my word that it didnt look like a lantern atleast not the kind ive seen before..this is going to hard to prove unless someone else comes along

It New Years tomorrow im going to London see my folks so theres a good chance of recording chinese lantern or whatever for comparison ive got my Canon HV20 ready this time if something interesting appears.

Happy New Year to all if you dont hear from me until the new year and thanks again for taking the time read this.

First object
drive.google.com...

Second object
drive.google.com...

first
www.youtube.com...

second
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Could be a blinking star craft.

top topics