It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I got something this time..

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore
a reply to: Shockerking

Congratulations, you made up your mind without looking.
By the sheer laws of probability it will be something mundane.
But it MOVES (yes, look). It is not a planet.

It is one of the more interesting videos and it deserves consideration.
Nope it looks just like I would suspect from a cheap cell phone cam. Same red planet, same red on your face (embarrassment)

edit on 12 28 2018 by Shockerking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

Congratulations, you made up your mind without looking.
By the sheer laws of probability it will be something mundane.
But it MOVES (yes, look). It is not a planet.

It is one of the more interesting videos and it deserves consideration.

Looks to me like you are just looking for hits on your youtube account.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Ok as promisd heres the raw footage from my Nokia 5

drive.google.com...
r
drive.google.com...

I would appreciate any expet to download and view it properly and give me honest opinion
thanks for your time

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: anomalie
Ok as promisd heres the raw footage from my Nokia 5

drive.google.com...
r
drive.google.com...

I would appreciate any expet to download and view it properly and give me honest opinion
thanks for your time
Honestly, it still looks like you capture nothing more than Mars. And again I see no movement whatsoever at all. It's Mars man! And as far as blinking? It's cause it goes behind the trees in the shot.

Sorry man, big nothing to see here burger.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Ok thanks that your opinion those who wil take closer look will see 'mars' is moving

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Chinese ballon perhaps

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespiderme

I know you only have my word for it but it didnt look no chinese lantern when it was close up and it didnt show usual characteristics thats associate it had consistent uniformed shape a bit like sun setting thats the only way I can describe it appeared to come towards me then moved away.

Whatever your opinion on the object theres no doubt its moving if you look at the video properly you can see this. I dont understand why people think its planet even after my eye witness account and video backing this up.

edit on 28-12-2018 by anomalie because: grammar

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

A bit contradictory don't you think??
It's Mars but it moves behind the trees?? See any other stars in the clip?

At least you tried OP

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: anomalie

This may seem like a joke but...weather balloon?

I've lived near Meteorological centers and have seen this before, I also live near a military training grounds so I'm familiar with strange lights. I could be wrong but I dare say it might be a light to warn incoming pilots.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot

A bit contradictory don't you think??
It's Mars but it moves behind the trees?? See any other stars in the clip?

At least you tried OP
I meant it moves behind the tree's as the op is moving.:up
Actually what i meant is it's not moving at all, and it only is blinking when the op's cam moves into the trees.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: anomalie

Ask yourself these two questions.

Why do humans put lights on their aircraft?

Why would aliens put lights on their aircraft?

They dont have a choice. Light is a biproduct of their non newtonian propulsion system.

For instance in obe method of propulsion used. When you change metrics of the vacuum you perturb the Virtual EM field of said vacuum using dielectric fields where the group velocity of the photons is faster than "constant" which causes tachyon condensation which is then manifested as cherenkov radiation which we see as bright whitish blue light.

These vehicles are superluminal in this mode of operation whereas their dielectric field is tuned so that the poynting vectors are aligned with that of the spontanious photon emission to match refraction wise with the virtual EM field supressing photon emission which will simultaniously increases the value of C while reducing resistance to Virtual EM drag and therefore inertial mass.

All other ufos that scintillate have multicolors or are deep almost infra red use quantum optical squeezing techniques using dark soliton polarized conjugate lasers and parametric signals mixing of the low frequency fundamental to raise the gain of the noise of the frequency domain to dip below the normal noise threshold. With the help of a bose einstien condensate or superconductor of course.

All while inside a EM resonant plasma cavity to emulate casimir like effects on a macro scale and at the same couple harmonically within that cavity to frequencies in accord with the compton wavelength to develop resonance with the vacuum and harness the power of the bare charge of the leptons therin. This allows more traction from the vacuum and bang for your buck.

Vehicles in this mode of propulsion are sub luminal but still very fast and agile.

El cheapo faux anti gravity is also often achieved using superconductors (all three use superconductors thats critical) in tourus like shapes to produce a strong electric field with its poynting vectors opposite of the direction of earths gravitational pull. Equaling out the mass's energy with electric energy in the opposite direction. This will cause a bouyancy and the vehicle will float appearing like anti gravity. Most 'ufo' operate this way. Its cheap safe and simple. No zigzags or 90 degree turns or sudden starts and stops but looks strange enough to fool most people. Anyways the point is this electric field will ionize the air causing bremsstralung and a violet blue glow.

In all three forms of propulsion produce light. It is what it is.

Of all three the most likely to be able to cloak its self would be option one. Using some sort of index fraction in the dielectric field. And option 3 using metamaterial skin to set up a double negative refraction index.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Not sure who wrote that lol .. but i like it and kept it for a moment like this

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadlink

They dont have a choice. Light is a biproduct of their non newtonian propulsion system.

Advanced enough to create these propulsion systems but not advanced enough to hide the lights?

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   
To rule out (or not) it being an aeroplane, the next time you see one of those (if there's a next time) look at something like flightradar24.com to see if there's any flight on that location.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Hi Armap Nice to hear from you..youve always been fair to me. I guess its up to me to provide additional information to back up my claim. I will do this later today when ive got a bit of free time cheers

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   
To me in the second video that you posted initially ,it does appear to be a Chinese balloon as it fades out further along just as I have seen these lanterns do many times before. A few years ago they were very popular although they seem to have gone out of fashion so you don't see so many nowadays.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   
You can actually check if one of the planets was visible in the sky at the time. None of the usual suspects - Mars, Venus and Jupiter were above the horizon.

TimeandDate.com

Assuming the location, date and times given are correct that is.

However given this was sighted close to a major airport then I'd say it's probably a weather balloon that someone pumped full of swamp gas to give it luminescence. Although police will be searching random people's homes looking for a drone.

edit on 29/12/2018 by mirageman because: link fix

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tarifa37

My first thought its a chinese lantern but as it got closer it didnt look like one and never showed the usual signs. I havent ruled out chinese lantern for all I know its a type ive never seen before.

And yes theres some dimming at the end I thought this was result of the Nokia camera focus but now i'm not so sure I will have look into it.

By the way the nice to see you here tarifa37 I remember your UFO photo many moons ago; if memory serves me correctly you took photos of weirdly shaped gold ball bearing dumbell looking UFO.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Im absolutley positive that Its not a planet cos planets dont move across the sky over a few minutes but thanks very much for that handy link

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I read that light is generated by the ufo’s power source.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join