It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel in Syria began to play: Russia's patience is over

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Thanks, RussianTroll.

Have a great vacation, and come back safe!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

This is the point where any analyst, agrees that the latest MIG can do 3000 km an hour, fully laden. Has a ceiling of 24 kilometers , and can use it to shoot down satellites and ICBM's from about two hundred kilometers out. Where the best the West has to offer is around 2500 km per hour. So at this moment it would be unwise for things to go hot. Simply because to many of their missiles would get through.
But the problem is if Israel looses a lot of planes in the next raid, then will the US help them out,?
edit on 28-12-2018 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I was hoping to start a new life in Rojava after pacification. I'm still invested in that. The ROI would have been amazing. Besides, your electronic Funds transfer supports the deep state more than anything I will ever say. Keep living hypocrisy though, as you swipe, tap and click invented money to deep state coffers out of convenience.

Everyday, idiots with cards hold me up in line because they barely even know how to use their own permission slip called debit/CC. Then I pay cash and am out in seconds, realizing I am not generating non existent money as a part of the trillions of dollars in micro fees to the deep state every year. The funniest joke is some of you actually believe the big one is coming for our economy.

Run the numbers and you will finally understand why there always seems to be enough money for that next battle ground. Our defense budget washes it all. As if taxes alone could really cover the way the USA spends.
edit on 12-28-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
If Israel actually loses a jet, their intelligence will generate a viable target for an American cruise missiles bombardment.

But it would not be some sudden commitment to an invasion or Assad must go again . It would just be a tit for tat. Honesty Israel intelligence has to be quite embedded and superb to be able to strike another ammo dump and not cause any fatalities.
edit on 12-28-2018 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Satellite imagery contradicts the claims of Russian Ministry of Defense about 14 out of 16 interceptions. Iran suffered some equipment losses numbering in the dozens of units. Local scrappers should have a field day with this wasted metal.

Qalaat Al Mudiq
‏ @QalaatAlMudiq

Dec 27

#Syria: #Israel destroyed large ammo warehouse & vehicles located in #SAA base SW. of #Damascus during raids carried out on 25th December. Geolocation 1st strike:
Satellite imagery clearly contradicts claim of #Russia|n MoD which argued Air Defenses destroyed 14 out of 16 bombs dropped by #Israel. 4 craters are visible for 1st strike & at least 2 more wiped out a nearby ammo warehouse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join