It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brave Hare Runs Across Top of Avalanche

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I've just come across an incredible video showing an avalanche hurtling down a mountain, @ 36 seconds in a snowboarder can be seen doing his best to get out of the way, then @ around 42 seconds a white hare can be seen running down the bank from the right hand side - straight into, over, and across the thundering wall of snow,

The first 36 seconds appear to show the avalanche in full from a distance (absolutely stunning scenery), anyway, here it is;

I wouldn't be surprised if this footage goes viral at some point, it's brilliant - what a little champ!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

That rabbit has some serious eye-paw coordination.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Wow. Guess it had a lucky rabbit's foot.
(Rimshot)
πŸ™„πŸ˜
Sorry. I'll leave now.
😁

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
That is one badass rabbit! It almost looked like it did it as a challenge. Like when birds swoop down right in front of your car when it’s driving fast. Had the rabbit ran the opposite direction up the hill, it would have been fine. He was just looking for some excitement.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Amazing footage!

Don't think that 'brave', is the correct term though.

Anyways: you do what ya gotta do when your baby-mama hare is on the other side of a tumbling avalanche.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I have to say, those last moments had me worried for the little scamper, I'm made up that it made it across safely (kind of, lol)

A classic case of survival of the fittest, notice how the human was like 'that's a naw from me dawg', and scoots straight out of there, and the hare is just like 'Yeah! Bring it!' 😜

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin

Don't think that 'brave', is the correct term though.

Agreed. Bravery and stupidity are often confused. Helluva an effort though.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
haha thats funny . One of my good friends filmed that. The rider is a friend of mine also. I remember when he showed this to me a couple years ago.

Luuucky rabbit. VERY lucky friend of mine. Avalanches are scary.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

I have huge respect for anyone who clambers around that kind of terrain for fun, let alone skiing and boarding down it,

Huge respect,

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I appreciate that a lot. Honestly. Sometimes I think we are risking our lives for pointless thrills and none of it matters.

A recent quote from Stan Lee helped me remember that the world needs entertainment, otherwise we would all go crazy.

top topics

join