It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Mueller Seizes a Defendent's Nude Selfie Photo and Will Not Return It.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
If this article is true what muller got caught doing is legal blackmail.

what I suspect he was gonna do was what alot of those alphabet organizations do when they want someone to either roll on someone or shall we say testify to their investigations benefit.

you find something that is legal but embarrassing to the person.
Example you are married and had a one night stand on a business trip.

they tell you what you did isnt illegal and we are not charging you with that... but would it not be a shame if it got back to your wife.
she may leave you and take the kids.
but play ball with us and that situation wont happen.

dont and we cant be held responsible if it comes out.

legal and dirty has hell.

given that they have bullied people like flynn that the evidence CLEARLY SHOWED he didnt lie to the fbi by sending them to the poorhouse, they violated atty/client privilege by taking ALL OF THE RECORDS of trumps lawyer (people that had ZERO TO DO WITH TRUMP) , and made that very lawyer claim admit to supposed campaign finance violations that are NOT CRIMINAL VIOLATIONS (if key word IF true) that trump wasnt even charged with.

all to get "cooperation in the muller investigation".

enough of this J. edger hoover mixed with McCarthy witch hunt.....

time to finally pin muller down and MAKE HIM GIVE PROBABLE CAUSE why he should be allowed to continue

in short provide EVIDENCE OR CLOSE DOWN...

imo his endgame is if he cannot provide proof enough to file an indictment his report is gonna attempt to shame/embarrass trump for public relations purposes.

scrounger

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

this tail makes zero sense

but hey - its merkin politics so ........................

there COULD be grounds to keep a physical print

IF

A - the background shows " something "

B - the print has a hand written captio or message

but given the way other elements have plaid out - mastrubation or darts makes as much sense

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Any guesses as to why you believe this russian?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

And Mueller isn't investigating Anthony Weiner. Isn't he already in federal prison?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

But my guess is this story doesn't quite add up. It's likely digital, so retaining a copy could be done without having to "give it back" for lack of better terms

Good pont. The story reads like the photo was tangible and confiscated.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

HA !!!
thats funny...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

You left out "Once Upon A Time" and "They lived happily ever after" out of your fiction.

But good imagination...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

however " humourus " a nude image of mr meuller be to you

heck - i think " some people " on here probally do have depraved fantasies about such imagery

i am of the camp - no - fook no

PS reading comprehension is required hear too :

the image is claimed to be the defendants nude selfie

unless you have delusions that mr mueller is investigating himself

then he cannot be the person pictured

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Well, thru the normal discovery process. The government must provide an inventory of all evidence obtained. The lawyers are asking for the selfie to be released but Team Mueller has denied the request on grounds of national security. The defendant is asking the judge to have Team Mueller to explain how a nude selfie that has zero to do with any of the charges, is going to harm national security.

Nothing normal as far as discovery in this case. Team Mueller has thus far refused to turn over anything other than a outline of evidence. Team Mueller has already informed the court that no classified material is part of the case which is why Concord attorneys are questioning the one party discussions between Team Mueller and the judge which they want and is unprecedented, and that Team Muellers case precedent presented is faulty and bears no relation to their arguments.

Team Mueller knows it is a junk case, only brought to continue the narrative. They never believed it would be answered, now that it is, they realize that the discover process would reveal details of other materials in the other cases which could prove they have nothing in the whole affair to begin with other than smoke and mirrors and the occasional leaks which continue to always support the established narrative which seems to be collapsing.
edit on 12/28/2018 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

So, am I the only one who acctually read the article the link you posted? From, the responses I guess I am.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Well, thru the normal discovery process. The government must provide an inventory of all evidence obtained. The lawyers are asking for the selfie to be released but Team Mueller has denied the request on grounds of national security. The defendant is asking the judge to have Team Mueller to explain how a nude selfie that has zero to do with any of the charges, is going to harm national security.

Nothing normal as far as discovery in this case. Team Mueller has thus far refused to turn over anything other than a outline of evidence. Team Mueller has already informed the court that no classified material is part of the case which is why Concord attorneys are questioning the one party discussions between Team Mueller and the judge which they want and is unprecedented, and that Team Muellers case precedent presented is faulty and bears no relation to their arguments.

Team Mueller knows it is a junk case, only brought to continue the narrative. They never believed it would be answered, now that it is, they realize that the discover process would reveal details of other materials in the other cases which could prove they have nothing in the whole affair to begin with other than smoke and mirrors and the occasional leaks which continue to always support the established narrative which seems to be collapsing.

Very nice summary!
Bravo!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Oh my, the big questions that bring the rwnj brain to a stand still. a reply to: carewemust

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Thank-you for that excellent background and summary of where Mueller vs Concord Management currently stands. I believe this is the Russian company that surprised the hell out of Mueller, by having the nerve to show up in court, to fight his indictment(s)?

Every time the FBI or Mueller cite "National Security" as a reason for withholding something, we later find out that the document(s) was withheld because it was embarrassing to the FBI/DOJ..or indicated criminal activity by them.

The NUDE SELFIE is probably not critical to "National Security", as Bob Mueller alleges.
edit on 12/28/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
His 2nd favorite hobby after clueless witch hunts, is jerkin the gherkin.

Yep, pretty much your average conservative republican.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
How many of us could be blackmailed by someone with a nude photo of us?

If I was fooling around on my wife, and someone took a photo of it, maybe.

But a picture of me in my birthday suit wouldn't get the blackmailer anywhere, LOL.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 29-12-2018 by PBL666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Could it be a frame capture of a video?

Perhaps a certain video allegedly shot in a certain Russian hotel showing a “person of interest” participating in particular fetishistic act with one or more other persons?

Such a photo would be of interest to the SC’s on-going investigation, would it not?

I'm not sure you understand what a "Selfie" is.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'm gonna be real disappointed if all those high security court hearings was over a nude image of trump and a few prostitutes in a moscow hotel!! really, if it ends up that they were about any nude image, I imagine a few journalists are gonna be rather embarrassed, they played them up as such a big deal.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Obvious propaganda attempt to discredit Mueller is obvious propaganda.

.... to everybody except Trump fans...

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
How many of us could be blackmailed by someone with a nude photo of us?

If I was fooling around on my wife, and someone took a photo of it, maybe.

But a picture of me in my birthday suit wouldn't get the blackmailer anywhere, LOL.

Maybe that's a good thing for all our eyes LOL

but the reality is most of us have something that is embarrassing, crude, anti PC, ect that is not illegal but would cause our lives to be hell (either for a time or permanent ).

hell look at trump they dug up an off camera mike not supposed to be on comment from over 10+ years ago and tried (failed btw) to use it to stop him

how many of us may have made an off color / termed now racist joke (hell I told a lot of polish jokes) that today if came out would be bad but not illegal.

IMO either it is for blackmail of the person directly or as a vindictive move for not "playing ball" with muller.

here is what I think is gonna happen with the report IF someone forces him to "put up or shut up"

he will report he found NOTHING related to ILLEGAL collusion with Russia but here is some embarrassing UNREALTED info and items that are questionable ( or words to that effect)

then the press will run AGAIN with innuendos, unproven theories, and/or spin it to look / call it illegal with NO COURT EVER SAYING SUCH.

then the democrats will cry "there is smoke, we need to investigate"

scrounger

top topics

<< 1   >>

join