It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Mueller Seizes a Defendent's Nude Selfie Photo and Will Not Return It.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
12/27/2018

This is the third time where a defendant accuses Bob Mueller's Special Counsel team of not being smart and professional, while arguing a court case.

This time, the defending company wants to know why Mueller is keeping a confiscated Nude Photo that has nothing to do with Russians interfering in U.S. elections.

One of the Russian companies indicted by Robert Mueller over its alleged involvement in an infamous trolling operation during the 2016 presidential election filed a motion on Thursday chock full of jabs at the special counsel’s legal knowledge and respect for the rule of law.

And in the process, they casually note that Mueller has apparently collected a “nude selfie” of someone.
More at: lawandcrime.com...

Any guesses as to why Bob Mueller would seize a Nude Selfie? Could be related to Weiner's laptop, maybe?

-CareWeMust
edit on 12/27/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Any guesses as to why Bob Mueller would seize a Nude Selfie? Could be related to Weiner's laptop, maybe?

Or he's a sicko and it pertains to the case enough to justify it.

Or it actually is something that pertains to the case.

Weiner, maybe.

But my guess is this story doesn't quite add up. It's likely digital, so retaining a copy could be done without having to "give it back" for lack of better terms.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Maybe he is into odd hobbies.
edit on 27-12-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Mueller and his team are always looking for leverage, legal blackmail. A nude selfie might give them some.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
His 2nd favorite hobby after clueless witch hunts, is jerkin the gherkin.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
His 2nd favorite hobby after clueless witch hunts, is jerkin the gherkin.

Jerkin the Gherkin
to a Russian person
going all Haliburton,
behind the steel curtain.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

So he could also be investigating this Russian company for Lewdness. Anything to keep the investigation going.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Wasn't Mueller accused of sexual assault recently? Maybe the "selfie" is of Mueller himself?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Mueller might be a Hobby-Lobbyist 😾

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: seeker1963

So he could also be investigating this Russian company for Lewdness. Anything to keep the investigation going.

I have hated the criminal since 911. To be honest, I just had to take a shot at him. I need more info, such as who was the photo of and how he got it. Other than that, how many times he's been to Pattaya!

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju
Mueller and his team are always looking for leverage, legal blackmail. A nude selfie might give them some.

Mueller is not saying how he obtained the Nude Selfie. Here's a more in-depth analysis of this case.
theconservativetreehouse.com...

It must have been an actual photo (vs Digital), or how would the Defendant know Mueller seized it?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: highvein

Mueller might be a Hobby-Lobbyist 😾

Well done.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

It must have been an actual photo (vs Digital), or how would the Defendant know Mueller seized it?

Unless it was via the recipient or NSA, a search warrant would be needed.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

What a cad.
Wonder what it is evidence of? And what crime?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
12/27/2018

This is the third time where a defendant accuses Bob Mueller's Special Counsel team of not being smart and professional, while arguing a court case.

This time, the defending company wants to know why Mueller is keeping a confiscated Nude Photo that has nothing to do with Russians interfering in U.S. elections.

One of the Russian companies indicted by Robert Mueller over its alleged involvement in an infamous trolling operation during the 2016 presidential election filed a motion on Thursday chock full of jabs at the special counsel’s legal knowledge and respect for the rule of law.

And in the process, they casually note that Mueller has apparently collected a “nude selfie” of someone.
More at: lawandcrime.com...

-CareWeMust

I think it's a red herring (if I read the document correctly.) The nude selfie was part of a group of evidence picked up... if they picked up my computer to examine my emails (for instance) they would also get some of my original art and I couldn't get my hands on it. I might demand my art back, but they're not going to give me access to the computer until they've finished with the forensic examination.

And yes, I know this to be a fact. I was peripherally involved with the incident where the feds seized the computers at Steve Jackson Games (Read alll about it at this link) So, yeah, they might seize a nude selfie on a machine with a lot of other stuff on it.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Yup. A nude selfie happened to be with other collected data, and now being peddled as 'Muller confiscated a nude pic under his own volition. '

Nice spin huh?

And this motion was written by a high school dropout who became a YouTuber judging by the way it is worded.

Stay classy!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I bet that "Nude Selfie Photo" is saved for intimidation and entrapment, that's how the FBI rolls.

It' could be used to make someone squeal for a plea deal... it usually makes a victim lie to get off the hook.

Bob Mueller's old school Gestapo tactics is not fooling anyone.

edit on 24122431am312018Fri, 28 Dec 2018 00:24:41 -0600 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Could it be a frame capture of a video?

Perhaps a certain video allegedly shot in a certain Russian hotel showing a “person of interest” participating in particular fetishistic act with one or more other persons?

Such a photo would be of interest to the SC’s on-going investigation, would it not?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join