It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are our House and Senate?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: highvein

We are the great unwashed, the small peons for which our only true job is to lavish praise upon the godlings that rule us.

Amen.

Is that in Psalms?

The Book of Weiner.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

We are the great unwashed, the small peons for which our only true job is to lavish praise upon the godlings that rule us.

Amen.

Is that in Psalms?

The Book of Weiner.

Do you have the laptop version?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Amen.

Is that in Psalms?

The Book of Weiner.

No, but I do have the pop-up book.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Amen.

Is that in Psalms?

The Book of Weiner.

No, but I do have the pop-up book.

Knowing our government, I thought it would be a "choose your own way" book.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

WARNING! You're going to get a posting suspension, if a mod sees how you started this thread without following any rules. Just add one link to something related to your subject, and you should be OK...maybe.

That being said, Congress only works 142 days a year. I was so startled by that, I started a thread on it in 2017.

Most show up on Tuesday and leave again on Thursday...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   

You are not wrong just naive. Congress has been purchased by the lobbyists. Money = representation, everything else is BS.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Our Congress is doing what they always do. Thinking only of themselves. They need to do their job or get voted out! President Trump has not done anything to be impeached for, and I am pretty tired of hearing the word. Obama never provided a birth certificate that proved he should be able to run. That was impeachable, along with many things he actually did while in office.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
double post

edit on 28-12-2018 by boogiegk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
we should have a law that says that if they fail to fund out gov't and it ends up shut down, they stay in DC till they come up with a law that gets the gov't open. my god, spending our money is one of their main jobs, and they've been failing to come up a budget how long? now we know why they get in congress and stay there, they'd get fired anywhere else if they were so inept in their jobs!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well well....now we know where Nancy Pelosi is. Eat your heart out, deplorables...lol.

"NANCY PELOSI VACATIONS IN LUXURIOUS HAWAIIAN RESORT AMID GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN"

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi was spotted on Thursday vacationing at a five-star resort in Hawaii despite an ongoing battle in Washington, D.C., that led to a government shutdown.

Pelosi is spending the holiday at The Fairmont Orchid resort on Hawaii’s Big Island, according to The Washington Free Beacon. A standard room at the luxury resort starts at just under $1,000 per night and accommodation can cost nearly $5,000 per night for the presidential suite.

The oceanfront resort boats six restaurants, a golf course and a “Spa Without Walls” where a couple’s massage runs as high as $569.

Must be nice
edit on 28-12-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Nonsense.

The people in Congress, as part of the 2 party system, were voted in overwhelmingly. The citizens of the US like half assed lazy bastards, and we prove it by awarding them control of the worlds most powerful country for the last 80 some odd years.

Nothing will change. Yell at the wall. LOL, then eat your cake.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Nonsense.

The people in Congress, as part of the 2 party system, were voted in overwhelmingly. The citizens of the US like half assed lazy bastards, and we prove it by awarding them control of the worlds most powerful country for the last 80 some odd years.

Nothing will change. Yell at the wall. LOL, then eat your cake.

Well. I guess that makes it okay. Nothing to see here, same as it's always been. Keep ignoring it.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

The votes show its being ignored

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well we do have a republican majority, so as you can imagine, they are doing what worthless turds do, nothing. a reply to: highvein

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The votes show its being ignored

Until it isn't ignored.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Well we do have a republican majority, so as you can imagine, they are doing what worthless turds do, nothing. a reply to: highvein

I agree, but as a bipartisan of course. Our entire Senate and House are turds.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join