It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is the real terrorists...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
www.lex18.com...

"My story is based on fiction," said Poole, who faces a second-degree felony terrorist threatening charge. "It's a fake story. I made it up. I've been working on one of my short stories, (and) the short story they found was about zombies. Yes, it did say a high school. It was about a high school over ran by zombies."

Hell, they even raised his bond too, from one to five thousand...This type of touchy-feely crap is borderline insanity.

Anyway, this is our next wave of terrorists. Underage, depressed, misunderstood, free-minds will be the next target. This is over-blown horse shizzyte. A kid who writes stories is not a sick or troubling mind. Anybody writing purely fictional stories is not a danger.

Do we hold Stephen King responisble for those sick guys who try to murder their family. Or what about all of the dog deaths? Will we condemn Mary Shelly when we are overrun with undeads?

Hopefully, this will all blow over and he will get outta jail free. But this is not right. When are we going to wake up and stop persuing garbage like this?

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This is nuts. It's a work of fiction, let it be. It's not like he used REAL students or faculty from the school, that would be a differnt story. But for God's sake when people are arrested for writing a story about a zombie over-run school and they got jailed for it shows that something is wrong.

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Instead of hounding innocent kids, you'd think we'd be able to better utilize our time and resources to catch actual terrorists (where's Bin Laden???).

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:16 AM
link   
with bush smoking weed as he gets rich off from oil

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by klain
with bush smoking weed as he gets rich off from oil

DO WHAT?

This topic had nothing to do with Bush. This is a shame.

This is about how nitpicky we are with "terrorism". It is the popular term now. And some kid getting cuffed over some work of fiction is absurd. This is not an indictment of Bush.

new topics

top topics

join