It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According To Gallup's Yearly Poll, Michelle Obama Is America's Most Admired Woman!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

"Melania looks better in the yellow. "

Yes , Melania looks better in a yellow Dress Because she has an Actual Vagina between her Legs . Time to WAKE UP , on the Count of Three ..........

edit on 27-12-2018 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Melania has a skull face.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
do people still believe these 'polls' anymore?
They are so easily manipulated they're useless to thinking individuals.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Our country is comprised of over 150 million women and the most admired ones biggest accomplishment is being the wife of a president.

Sad indeed

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Your president is a senior citizen and a former reality TV show host yet you find it outrageous that Michelle Obama is America's most admired woman ?!
LOL.
Only in USA
Oh look. Michelle admires Beyonce!!! SCANDAL!!!
Yet your president cheats on his pregnant wife and pays women to sleep with him and you don't have a problem with that.
But Michelle...but Beyonce..
Trumptards will be Trumptards
edit on 27-12-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

You haven't heard? 70 is the new 50...especially if you have never been a smoker, drinker, or drug user.

You see DJT as a "reality TV host", but you are blind to the fact that he was the producer (Trump Productions). It was one of the most successful TV shows ever, one that raised over $15,000,000 for various charities through the show's charity focus. He is sooooooo much more than a "reality TV host".

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

"woman"

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Her and her husband refused to salute the Flag.
He was caught on mic telling Joe the Plumber he was all about wealth redistribution.
She said that after Barack was elected that it was the first time she felt there was hope for America.
He said he wanted to fundamentally change America.
He went on a apology tour, blaming America for all the worlds woes.
And brainwashed liberals cannot see that they hate America.

How about this:
I love my wife but I soon as I had the chance, I drugged her and dyed her hair from blonde to brunette because I hate blonde hair. And I had her breasts reduced because they made her look fat, and I hate that look, and I also had her get butt implants because I don't like tight rears. I make her wear heels all the time because she is too short. I threw out all of her clothes because I hated them and I make her wear colored contacts because I don't like blue eyes. Did I mention I love my wife?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Well no wonder, he's on the front page of half the grocery isle rags every time I go in there for 6 months. Gallop merely testing the propaganda's effectiveness.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

She put the ass in classy!

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
"Flashback: Michelle Obama Is A Moron; Here's Her Princeton Thesis"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.politico.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Our country is comprised of over 150 million women and the most admired ones biggest accomplishment is being the wife of a president.

Uhh, yeah. It's a perfect representation of her fan base...the ultimate in FREE STUFF!

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   
They should have done a poll of her and her mother when they visited China. Michelle and her mother were the most detested women in the entire country.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Cant wait for the dnc to out do themseves in picking the worst candidate possible for 2020 and making trump look like a cub scout once again.

Its a toss up between obama, hilldog 3, pelosi,biden, or crazine waters. Not looking good for dnc

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Watch the polls after Obama is indicted.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   
She should be admired, she stuck it out with Obama for a long time, she should get a metal of honor for putting up with him that long. I wonder if she ever got real pissed at Barack for being so gullible when he took the medical industries recommendations to design Obamacare.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Because masculine features and a dump truck for a rear end are much better looking than a supermodel, right. It is almost 2019, though, so whatever floats your boat, I guess.

I personally prefer the feminine model.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:26 AM
link   
They are all crooked. Every last one of them. They do not fight for you or your rights. They fight for theirs.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Well didn't somebody once make Bruce Jenner I mean Caitlyn Jenner woman of the Year.

But seriously this lady really surfed up school lunch rooms across America . Because she thought kids should eat as well as her kids in private school which had a dietician and chef on staff .regular schools know enough to have high caloric lunches because a lot of the poorest students that might be their only meal of the day he'll my local school sends my neighbors kiddos home everyday with a blessing in a back pack with packs of ramen noodles granola bars microwave popcorn chips, fresh fruits and Cali sun or koolaid pouches or box's of juice. This lady should have stayed in the white house unless she was going to actually do something worthwhile.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join