It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was It A UFO Over Gatwick ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I know what youre saying but what I find stranger is UK media reporting a possible terroist drone attack disrupting Gatwick flights for days considering how many cameras at airport and the number people seeing it you would think you their would be more video footage out there but having seen sh*t smells fishy to me
edit on 28-12-2018 by anomalie because: spelling and grammar as usual im trying

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
And the circus is ongoing!!!!!

news.sky.com...

Earlier in the day the police said perhaps the drone was theirs! Now about 50 mins ago they admitted that people had seen something but that it was not their drone. Check out this article, OMG

This is really fun. How can they explain this one away?

"93 credible witnesses, they saw a drone, there was no drone, there was a drone, it was our drone, it was not our drone, two drones found near airport were not related, people saw something and it was a drone, there is no evidence they saw a drone but they saw a drone."

LOLOLOLOL ROFL

This is just getting better.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
York has said there were 92 legitimate drone sighting at Gatwick Airport before Christmas. They admit some of the sightings were police drones. The only 2 drones they have found have been ruled out of the investigation!

Last week Detective Chief Superintendent Jason Tingley said there was “always a possibility that there may not have been any genuine drone activity in the first place,” because police relied on human witnesses to the sighting. That statement has now been dismissed by both the government and Sussex Police. York said that there had been 115 reports of drone sightings during the incident, of which 92 had been confirmed as legitimate. “I’m absolutely certain that there was a drone flying throughout the period that the airport was closed,” he said. “I myself spoke to an eyewitness yesterday who was on the roof of the airport with four other people seeing it. What they saw was corroborated by two police officers near the runway. They saw the same thing, doing the same description at the same time.” York added that two drones found near the airport in recent days have now been ruled out of the investigation.

Police admit that some drone sightings during Gatwick closure crisis may have been of their own surveillance drones

ETA: LOL Mendoparanormal I was making my post when you posted yours. Glad we didn't use the same source.

edit on 29-12-2018 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: anomalie

The thing i find strange is that at one stage these so called " drones " where flying around in the early hours of the morning , around 3.30 am.

Who flies drones at that time ?

The people dumb enough to fly drones around an airport in the first place. This was quite easy for me to figure out lol. Have a nice day.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia
a reply to: alldaylong

Most likely a case of....

Pareidolia a psychological phenomenon in which the mind responds to a stimulus,

usually an image or a sound, by perceiving a familiar pattern where none exists.

‎Man in the Moon · ‎Clustering illusion.

The pareidolia was in people imagining that the flying saucer involved was a drone.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Gatwick is in chaos again with another drone sighting reported in the last half-hour.

Oddly, national UK radio station LBC just received a call in the last five minutes from a man who spotted what he described as two white discs over Gatwick, one above the other, after a friend notified him of same.

Not sure if film or pics were taken, but interesting nevertheless.

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Here's a link from BBC. It was only shut down for 5 hours as a precaution they say. The one witness report I saw talks about red and green flashing lights. The witness was a BBC cameraman not even at the airport.

I didn't see anything about any disc's. If it was UFO's the coverup is working

Heathrow airport: Drone sighting halts departures

BBC cameraman Martin Roberts said he was driving on the M25 past Heathrow airport at about 17:45 GMT when he saw what he believes was a drone.

"I could see, I'd say around 300 feet up, very bright, stationary flashing red and green lights, over the Harmondsworth area," he said.

"I could tell it was a drone - these things have got quite distinctive lights - not a helicopter. "The lights were very close together. It was a very clear night and the object was stationary, it was turning very, very slightly. I could see it very clearly, I'd say for about four to five minutes."

edit on 8-1-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Video of the " drone "

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I like the one guys comment from Heathrow "the police gotta just shoot them down as soon as they see them"

edit on 9-1-2019 by TheOnlyBilko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Video of the " drone "

Don't know why this guy keeps putting his cursor all over the screen, I thought it was the freaking drone for the first little while

top topics

<< 1   >>

join