It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was It A UFO Over Gatwick ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have been away over Xmas so not up to date with any latest info on The Gatwick fiasco that took place last week.

Sorry if this has been posted previously, but an article i found a couple of days ago might be of interest to some.

A chap photographed this, through a window so it could well be a reflection. The Gatwick incident by definition was a UFO as it has not been clarified exactly what it was, if anything.

Here is the photograph. What do you think ?

And the article.

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Are there any Pireps (pilot reports) regarding this "drone-wave"? This would shed some light.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
Are there any Pireps (pilot reports) regarding this "drone-wave"? This would shed some light.

As the Airport was closed to all air traffic, there are probably no pilot reports.

However there maybe something reported before the airport was closed, but nothing has been released if there was. Not that i can find anyway.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Most likely a case of....

Pareidolia a psychological phenomenon in which the mind responds to a stimulus,

usually an image or a sound, by perceiving a familiar pattern where none exists.

‎Man in the Moon · ‎Clustering illusion.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I never believed the drone story, there would be pics of the drones. They even arrested a couple and held them for over a day before releasing them and then saying they had nothing to do with it.

With all the hi-tech gear they had and the military there they never got one drone or one drone pilot. Not saying it was a UFO but something seems off about this.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Not witness statements as yet.

UFO theories are popping up, this released 12 hours ago

www.express.co.uk...

Prominent conspiracy theorist Scott C Waring says a UFO using a cloaking device could be the cause of the chaos which has shrouded Gatwick this Christmas, and the reason why it has been so elusive.

“I cannot find any photos of a drone or UFO over the Gatwick Airport, which is strange.

“I believe that people at the airport did not see the UFO. That it was only seen on radar zooming around the airport.

According to the article, police are working on the assumption that there was more than one individual involved and more than one drone involved.

Apparently they still have 'people of interest' to speak to, which probably means local people who are drone enthusiasts.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Was it a UFO over Gatwick? Well that thing in your photo who knows. It does look like a radiant white mothership but could just be a cloud. If it is the mothership then it will be sending down the orb scouts which are being mistaken as drones and they will be going through the phase in phase out stages as they turn up their internal gas to illuminate then turn down to disappear from human view

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I never believed the drone story, there would be pics of the drones. They even arrested a couple and held them for over a day before releasing them and then saying they had nothing to do with it.

With all the hi-tech gear they had and the military there they never got one drone or one drone pilot. Not saying it was a UFO but something seems off about this.

Yeah plus anti drone tech is not really a secret anymore. It was revealed and perhaps even used earlier this year

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Nvm.
edit on 27-12-2018 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Edge of the seat now........................ Come on spill it

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

It was two drones that were too fast for the helicopter.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
thats clearly a reflection of a lamp in the glass window

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Assemble

"Prominent conspiracy theorist Scott C Waring..."
UFO SIGHTINGS DAILY

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Something is definitely odd here

The reports it was a drone

Videos show a round black object it wasn’t making any sound

It just didn’t look like a drone

But I found it extremely odd there was only one video which didn’t look or sound like a drone

Then they arrest a couple

The media hype goes away

Two days later it wasn’t them

Then Birmingham airport was shut down as a “technical fault”

Then police themselves admit there may not have ever been a drone

Me: ok now I’m interested

Something strange definitely happened

My first thought, terrorist incident/coverup secondly UFO incident/coverup

Video of the supposed drone
m.youtube.com...
edit on 27-12-2018 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Seems like someone from somewhere is doing experiments to see just how incredibly stupid and lacking in human decency the police there really are.
edit on 27-12-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I found these just after the incident and have some comments too.

I claim that there is zero evidence that drones were witnessed and the only photos or videos allegedly taken that day only show non-contextualized black dots far off in the distance. These photos and videos show only unidentified flying objects.(UFOs)

www.dailystar.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

or an orange light hovering out of the window of a passenger jet. This was all over twitter at #gatwickdrones and now its hard to find the original dude who posted this, the media also posted this.

www.youtube.com...

Now quite confusingly the Sussex police are claiming that there are no videos or photos of the drones. All of these were claimed to be the objects flying at Gatwick international airport. Please note that international airports and Britain are some of the most surveilled facilitys in the world's second only to sensitive military or government facilitys. I find it hard to believe that no photos or videos exist. Notice that none of the videos or photos show an identifiable object. The people whom took these photos or video must have made an honest mistake in their assumption that they were photographing a drone as the police claim no such videos or photos exist. So it is shaping up to be a really perplexing situation. The only claim I make is that people saw UFO's in the sky that day. To clarify; when I say UFO I mean that people saw objects in the sky that were flying and that these object/s have yet to be identified.

I was searching for any updates on the gatwick ufo incident and found that a Wikipedia entry was made today about 8 hours ago about the entire incident. Here it is. en.wikipedia.org...

They mention how no photos or videos exist. I found the photo above and the videos linked to on mainstream news websites and twitter. There are a lot of questions that need to be answered concerning this ongoing episode.

What is an industrial drone? What proof do they have that there was an "industrial" drone witnessed? Does anyone know what kind of battery life it has? This will really aide in the reliability of the testimony concerning this incident. Then if we are provided with evidence of this "Industrial drone", we will need to see evidence connecting this drone to the one they found outside of the airport and some corroborating details that prove that this drone they found was related to the incident too. I'll bet the drone manufacturers will be excited to see how this drone was modified to stay in the air, and quoting the Wikipedia entry "disappear, and reappear" over 36 hours time.

These are interesting times we live in folks.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Anti-Drone tech has existed for a loooong time. It's just directional rf jamming / scrambling.

The trouble is the picture gives me a sense of depth, which really doesn't cause this to appear as a drone.
Looks more like an illusion caused by the cloud itself.

But all bets are off, I'm just speculating and this is by definition a UFO.
Some please identify it

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

The extra 'Aeryon SkyRangers' added to one which has been used to support policing operations at Gatwick since March 2014.
Extra Drones Give Police More Eyes In The Sky - Guildford Dragon .."

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Disreagrding the photo I think this desrves further investigation ..why did the UK media say days later that Sussex police believe theres no evidence of drone then backtrack ?

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: anomalie

The thing i find strange is that at one stage these so called " drones " where flying around in the early hours of the morning , around 3.30 am.

Who flies drones at that time ?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join