It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cell signal traced to ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen outside Prague around time of alleged Russian me

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Michael Cohen’s cell phone pinged off cell phone towers in Prague during the summer of 2016, suggesting that Cohen was there meeting with Russian government officials as alleged in the infamous Steele dossier.

Cell signal traced to ex-Trump lawyer Michael Cohen outside Prague around time of alleged Russian meeting

Doesn't prove anything of course but another bit of news to support the Steele dossier. Also undermines the claims that Cohen was never in Prague.

edit on Thu Dec 27 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: villagesmithie

I just read the story about half an hour ago.

The sources are "those familiar with the matter", eluding to eastern European intelligence entities.

That said, should be easy to prove if they want to.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

citing four people familiar with the matter.

That will be powerful in court.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

There is a pretty clear picture here, and it's not Hillary. Cohen has already sealed the deal.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Didn't Cohen's advisor, Lanny Davis, say Cohen wasn't in Prague? Someone's lying here.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Doesn't moved he meddled, but definitely proves lying. Where there is smoke, there is a fire.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

There is a pretty clear picture here, and it's not Hillary. Cohen has already sealed the deal.

Yes the picture couldn’t be clearer....except in the deluded Leftist fantasy land.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The report says “in or near Prague”.

In law, as in so many other things, the devil hides in the details.

Cohen, or at least his phone, could have been anywhere outside of the city of Prague, and still validly claim that he was never actually in Prague, under oath.

But the question arises; if Cohen was not with his phone when it’s signal was tracked “in or near Prague”,

Who had his phone there, and why?
edit on 27-12-2018 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I thought they already proved at least a year ago that it was a different man named Michael Cohen that visited there, not this Michael Cohen.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
I thought they already proved at least a year ago that it was a different man named Michael Cohen that visited there, not this Michael Cohen.

I remember this. Even CNN reported it.

But we gotta keep muh Russia alive and kicking.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

CNN’s Jake Tapper reported Wednesday morning that intelligence officials looked into allegations from an explosive unsubstantiated memo that Trump lawyer Michael Cohen visited Prague in late August to meet with Russian officials, and found that it was a different Michael Cohen who visited the city.

Cohen strongly denied the charges Tuesday, saying that he had never been to Prague. The Washingtonian reported that two sources at the University of Southern California confirmed that Cohen was in Los Angeles at the time he was supposed to have been in Europe.

Tapper seemingly confirmed Cohen’s story. “People tried to run that down and concluded it was a different Michael Cohen. It was a Michael Cohen with a passport from another country, same birth year, different birth date,” he said.

REPORT: Intelligence Community Believes It Was a Different Michael Cohen Who Visited Prague - Mediaite - 01/11/2017

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

That's just silly
This silly story keep getting trotted out
I wonder why as it is silly

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Yeah the picture is pretty clear and it isnt Michael Chohen sealing any deal but for the delusional leftist to try and smear Trump with some BS allegations.

Im just waiting for them to rehash the story'a about SA collusion and China collusion.

It just isnt enough to implicate those pesky Russians!

Impeach Trump I say, f##k facts or innocent until proven otherwise.. Orange man is so so BAD!

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Another "report" from "sources" shot square in the ass 😎🚬

The effort to continue the "Russian" BS is getting weaker by the day 🐗

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

That's the one.

But again, muh Russia.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I'm sorry but the Steele dossier is pretty much known to be 100% BS. I have a hard time believing anything associated with its "findings".

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I'm sorry but the Steele dossier is pretty much known to be 100% BS. I have a hard time believing anything associated with its "findings".

Any sane, competent person would come to that conclusion.
But mental illness affects people in strange ways.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Right.

If this had any validity it would have been leaked a LONG time ago.

This might have been the external framework the lying SOS Comey was referring to.

Fake news.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   
A cloned IMEI# is a possibility.

The end.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Another dossier confirmation.

#LockHimUp

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>