It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAQ Leaders Say They No Longer Want or Need U.S. Troops There. Lets Bring Them Home!.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
One general resigned over the withdraw from Syria...

it begs to question how many generals, admirals, secretaries of whatever, have benefited from our continued precense in Afghanistan and Iraq..

Are these rejects worth the continued loss of of our soldiers in these # hole countries anymore?

Absolutely not....

Trump, id forgive not getting a southern border wall.... if it mean the withdraw of Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa in its entirety, and within the next ten years south korea.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Good.

Get us out of the Middle East. All of the wars are at the behest of the Globalist assholes anyway. We have no business in any of these countries. I am tired of the US being used as a proxy for the Elites BS wars.

Yep
All wars since ww2 have been to further globalist ambitions.
There is a lot of globalist bases we need to close.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Now all the anti-war/anti-military zealots piss and moan about us not having a legitimate reason to be in Syria, so by default they must agree with leaving Iraq right? I mean, if they don't want us there, we should be gone right? Can't wait to see the spin.

Actually, most liberals I come across agree with leaving and said it should have been done a long time ago. Especially forums where most are liberals.

It is on half and half forums where you find the partisan hacks. If Trump is for something, the partisan hacks oppose it. If Obama was for something, the partisan hacks oppose it.

Partisan hacks are neither left nor right and have more in common with each other than either party. They go with whatever their leader goes with, not with policy.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The old ATS still has me wondering about those secret excavations around the area, cant even find a whisper about them now. I wonder what they found...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:07 AM
link   
We can't leave because we are excavating ancient technology, cuneiform tablets, and perhaps even star gates

The Germans and French too.

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
The old ATS still has me wondering about those secret excavations around the area, cant even find a whisper about them now. I wonder what they found...
great minds think alike -just saw this.
was reading good old threads from 2012 and earlier about people's actual weird experiences. Fancy that...before ATS became ATP (above top politics)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not allowed to bring them home yet. That would be counter to Israel plans. Many here know that the USA answers to Israel.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
After a "job well done". Far from it.... These wars were a mistake from the get-go. Thousands of American amputees and millions of affected innocent civilians...

Job well done doesn't really fit.. We're you saying the same thing about Vietnam?

Sorry, Patriotism shouldn't be the blind support of hung-ho war-loving politicians with devious agendas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join