It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAQ Leaders Say They No Longer Want or Need U.S. Troops There. Lets Bring Them Home!.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We don’t need ground troops any longer.

“Cue dramatic music”

We have THE SPACE FORCE...

VP Mike Pence alluded to that last week, regarding Syria. He said the Space Force will have the capability to deploy to anywhere on the planet in a matter of hours.

That conjures up visions of those troops in the movie Alien.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The decision is made by the energy and energy service companies. We will see what they tell the government.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Whether those in power in Iraq are in favor of us babysitting them, or not, the majority of our troops should leave. With technology, you don't need the current 5,000 troops there.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

President Trump is slowly turning off the spigots of cash that "elites" rely on from Wars, Drugs, and Human/Children trafficking.

When the President said that in Iraq yesterday that he fears for the life of his family members, it's because evil elite bastards with no conscience, are making threats. Their threats are more credible than the unsophisticated yahoos who threatened Obama and his family.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
a reply to: carewemust
As much as I would like to bring the troops home, we can't tolerate some country we spent so much capital on telling us what to do.

We weren't invited into Iraq. We invaded. They have every right to kick us out.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: headorheart

We can't leave the middle east, we haven't found those big bad weapons yet !

We did, and even the NYT reported it. After the fact.

Unless you don't consider chemical weapons to be WMDs.

Are you talking about the stuff we sold them or the stuff they made many moons before we invaded?

Because either way they were degraded. Iraq were in no hurry to work on chemical weapons or even bother looking after the stock they already had.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bramble Iceshimmer

It is their country. If they say leave, maybe even add a please to the end, who the # are we to say no?

We leave, period.

Imagine, some country actually deciding for themselves--how dare they.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Over Christmas, my wife communicated with her niece stationed in South Korea. Her 6 year old daughter lives there with her.

U.S. troops stationed there were on pins-and-needles this time last year...and the year before...and the year before... for decades. Not knowing when North Korea would launch a massive attack against them.

There are no words to fully describe how much happier, and at ease, our troops, and the millions of citizens in South Korea are, as we approach the new year!

As the President of South Korea exclaimed this past Spring, "President Trump made all this possible".

edit on 12/27/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Iraq even without the U.S. is stronger militarily than ISIS. I don't think ISIS has a single bomber or ship, do they?

ISIS overran Iraq with precious little resistance. They almost took over the ENTIRE nation because the military, save for very few REAL warriors and the Kurds up north fought them to a stand-still and then started beating them back with the help of US air strikes and volunteers from the US, Europe, and Australia.

Iraqi men are the most cowardly bastards on Earth. They are deserving of nothing but contempt.

edit on 27 12 18 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I believe the tradition in the world is that conquering invaders leave when they feel like it.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Iraq even without the U.S. is stronger militarily than ISIS. I don't think ISIS has a single bomber or ship, do they?

Iraqi men are the most cowardly bastards on Earth. They are deserving of nothing but contempt.

But they want the U.S. to leave? Maybe their women are braver, and will do the fighting.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Good.

Get us out of the Middle East. All of the wars are at the behest of the Globalist assholes anyway. We have no business in any of these countries. I am tired of the US being used as a proxy for the Elites BS wars.

War predates these references.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
We can leave Iraq if they take all of the refugees.

That would make Mexico or Honduras look like a paradise.

Maybe hire MS#13 to protect them, they can test their skills against a force who will actually shoot back.

Imma grab some popcorn.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
They want the US to withdraw and leave, and that is their choice. And there are those here agreeing to such.

However, there is more here than what we know and ultimately there are consequences for each and every action. Now right now the army in Iraq is backed up by the USA. And so far it is engaged in defeating ISIS and keeping other powers at bay. Should the US just up and leave, then there will be some adjustment.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Maybe they should. If I were an Iraqi woman I wouldn't be able to stomach having to be subjugated to an Iraqi man who ran at the first sign of trouble.

We did the job they wanted us to do and now we have to leave...again... I'm ok with that.

We'd better stay gone this time.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Maybe they should. If I were an Iraqi woman I wouldn't be able to stomach having to be subjugated to an Iraqi man who ran at the first sign of trouble.

We did the job they wanted us to do and now we have to leave...again... I'm ok with that.

We'd better stay gone this time.

Those that didn’t run like cowards switched sides and became even more cowardly killing unarmed civilians. Same as they ran from Kuwait and same as they ran from the coalition and hid as civilians.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Finally!

Hopefully we can leave soon. Let those cowards run their own country with their pussy ass military that folds at the slightest hint of resistance.

Next is Afghanistan.

I swear to God "the rest of the world" should just change their Constitutions to allow Americans to run for President.

Why is it that nobody can do anything right?

America should just take over the world and get it over with. These people can't govern themselves. They could even be governed by one of their own, since every country in the world that isnt a Western Nation is racist as hell, it could just be an Iraqi American who was born in America and wasn't poisoned by whatever it is that is making these Arab soldiers cut and run everytime the gunfire starts.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 03:06 AM
link   

When Iraq was fighting Iran and they were considered our best friends the chemical weapons you speak of had "made in America" stenciled on the crates they came in.

That is one of the reasons many sights were secured and burned in place so the boxes would not be transported for all to see. There was a few threads about the USA and allies supplying the chemicals for the weapons way back when. Remember the headlines of Sadam gassing Iranians who had started an offensive ? The gas stopped the offensive and the west clapped their hands behind closed doors..

So yes there were WMDs but who supplied them had to be kept secret..

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
From the looks of it from other forums as well as real life people, most agree on pulling out our troops. We have only made the Middle East a more dangerous place since we ousted Saddam.

We will see if the MIC allows us to pull out.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Would that be the ones we sold him to use against Iran?
edit on 28-12-2018 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join