It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media is two faced! 800 migrants dropped off in El Paso during Christmas week.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep
actually, that was what they did, dropped them off at a bus stop without any warning. the bus company brought some buses in so they could have shelter for the night. but they usually do give warning so the charities have time to figure out where they can go.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Just drop them off 100 miles south of the border? Or give them a free ride back to where they came from?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Beto was there to make an appearance before his constituency. He even speaks Spanish somewhat haltingly. Selling out Texas to our Southern neighbors like a good Dem.

I have to admit how much help these people get versus the amount of help your typical American citizen can get is maddening. We pay and someone else gets the benefits. Ugh!
edit on 27-12-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Foreigners have been coming here from "#hole" nation's since 1492, but now since the majority are coming from "brown" countries it is gonna turn us in to a #hole? This is nothing new under the sun, Americans have always thumbed their noses down to the next wave of immigration. We have gone through waves of acceptance and hate towards newer immigrants. I kind of like the system and tides, they are like checks and balances that set the alarm once too many immigrants start coming over too fast.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: carewemust

Foreigners have been coming here from "#hole" nation's since 1492, but now since the majority are coming from "brown" countries it is gonna turn us in to a #hole? This is nothing new under the sun, Americans have always thumbed their noses down to the next wave of immigration. We have gone through waves of acceptance and hate towards newer immigrants. I kind of like the system and tides, they are like checks and balances that set the alarm once too many immigrants start coming over too fast.

You’re talking about immigrants and immigration.

Which is not even remotely related to ILLEGAL immigrants or ILLEGAL immigration.

You do understand that, right?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Americans have discriminated against immigrants in the past illegal or not. one man's invader is another man's settlor or Pilgrim one man's illegal is another man's refugee it all depends on perspective.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: scraedtosleep
actually, that was what they did, dropped them off at a bus stop without any warning. the bus company brought some buses in so they could have shelter for the night. but they usually do give warning so the charities have time to figure out where they can go.

Are you sure?
I mean if that's true than whoever dropped them off is just dumb.

I should have checked for myself before I made my comment, but damn. It's just so foolish to drop off a bus full of people from another country.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag
a reply to: JAGStorm

Just drop them off 100 miles south of the border? Or give them a free ride back to where they came from?

If they were in fact just dropped off here with no warning then yes. This would be the better option.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Americans have discriminated against immigrants in the past illegal or not. one man's invader is another man's settlor or Pilgrim one man's illegal is another man's refugee it all depends on perspective.

No it doesn’t

It depends on wether or not the person has entered the country legally or is following immigration laws.

Same as every single country on Earth. Immigration laws exist in the United States as well.

A white Australian who overstays his visa and works for cash for the remainder of his life is an ‘illegal immigrant’.

edit on 27 12 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
"temporary holding facilities"????
Reminds me of that Alex Jones piece on all those 'holding facilities' and plastic 'coffins'........all this 'planned' much?

rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SocratesJohnson
Let’s send every illegal to Canada.

Every single one. I have no issue using my tax doallars. I want to see what happens when more people speak Spanish than French, and maybe even English in Canada. When soccer gets better ratings than hockey.

How about sending every every illegal to every Leftist Politicians in America and Canada, Europe its time for these politicians to take their own responsibility for once rather then punishing the ordinary people. And changing cultures.

There are Far Left Globalists who want to change Europe into something else.
edit on 27-12-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join