It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hit piece or Trump is lying about a pay raise for the military?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Didnt china just cave and say they will start buying again?

The reality is that the biggest imports from china America gets is just junk you buy at walmart.

The biggest imports china gets from America is food.

There is nothing that china makes that we cant make here.

China on the other hand does not have enough farmable land to support their massive population.

So in a tarriff war, china will not last against us unless they dont mind starving to death 10s of millions of more poor chinese like during mao's tyranny.

Hopefully they mind now, but I wont hold my breath.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
He lies because he is trolling snowflakes can't you see what the man is doing? 4d chess I tell ya! Maga!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

maybe because we make up half or more of the country? We laugh at you people that try to defend trumps every stupid twitter ... actually we laugh at you defending his stupid twitteers... We laugh at you that you do not see that the only reason he is president is to boost his ego and build his legacy.

The republicans ran # for candidates... I think it was you guys that made up the orange man bad thing here....

You must not laugh much...lol Nothing to defend, don't really care what he tweets, I wouldn't know a single one if the left didn't go all REEEE on them.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 20MilVet10
a reply to: roadgravel

Didnt china just cave and say they will start buying again?

To buy American rice...That is unheard of...

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Soy beans and pork.

That is our major export to china.

China agreed to begin buying them again as long as Trump doesnt raise tarriffs on their products any higher.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 20MilVet10

Maybe. Yet another reason the shutdown is problematic.

Traders have been anxiously awaiting proof from the US Department of Agriculture (USDA) that China is ramping up purchases of grains and soy from US farmers, who are preparing their spring planting and trying to secure financing for seeds, fertiliser and land rents.

Now, trade experts and grain analysts warn the suspension of the reports is clouding the marketplace and potentially giving an advantage to big grain companies directly involved in the export trade. The government shut down partially at midnight on December 21.

www.scmp.com...

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join