It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hit piece or Trump is lying about a pay raise for the military?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

Why the #### should anyone care about what the idiots on the left think ? No matter what it is they are gonna say REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE orange man bad.

maybe because we make up half or more of the country? We laugh at you people that try to defend trumps every stupid twitter ... actually we laugh at you defending his stupid twitteers... We laugh at you that you do not see that the only reason he is president is to boost his ego and build his legacy.

The republicans ran # for candidates... I think it was you guys that made up the orange man bad thing here....

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: burdman30ott6

boo hoo.. cry me a river.

Are we confused as to the concept of this idiom? It is used when someone is actually crying or whining, not gloating and smiling. Please, do keep up.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You know you sound an awful lot like someone I know... just because you keep saying it doesn't make it the truth though.

a reply to: soundguy

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
you trump supporters are a #ing joke
hahahahahaha

dancing and deflecting. defending.
its hilarious

Poor baby, you mad that Trump lives rent free in your head.

🤣

Winning.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You and I had different experiences financially then. I don't remember my pay ever going down.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Depends on your rank.

I was an E-4 when this happened. We received the 1% raise as scheduled, but that January some new taxes from the ACA legislation erased that raise.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

This has E6 in 2 years on it. Someone must get it if its on the chart.

Maybe some weird cases but not normal. Even in the Army the minimum to E-5 is like 35 months. 17 months if you come in with a 4 year degree and get a waiver, not likely. Other services are longer., so very unlikely... Just saying...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

so whats the deal?

That means he plans on giving them a pay raise. 10%.

So since that has been cleared up.

I wonder if the House and Senate will opose it? I don't even know if they can opose it.

With 2018 being the biggest raise the military personel have had in 8 years, I believe he is telling the truth about what he wants to do for them. I believe he will try to do just that, and yes to another question in your OP.

The one pertained to this being a hit piece. How many hit pieces do you need to see to realize that you can't see them? And don't get me wrong. It is good that you are asking. That at least means you are seeking. As we all are.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

defend. deflect. attack sources and members.
but this but that

No one is defending, you and others were wrong and so now we are at the point to debate what is big or not...lol

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

he lied about big..... didnt he?

What is big? 6 straight years of 1%... What is big to you...if you want me to say he embellished, is that what makes you happy, so be it...Don't care...nothing burger...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

lets not compare lies from the past two presidents because if you multiplied them by a hundred you would still not be near the number trump has told since taking office which numbers over six thousand

OK 6000 lies...lol

1 lie cost trillions
1 lie cost 5000 deaths and 10,000s life long injuries
1 lie destroyed people's healthcare

You all are so full of sh@t it isn't funny...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

We had goals to make E5 in 5 years, E6 in 6 years, and E7 in 8 years.

Those were the most likely and achievable goals as far as ranking is concerned.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I wonder if the House and Senate will opose it? I don't even know if they can opose it.

They are the one who decide.

I don't even know

true

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Not that this topic really matters, but I do seem to remember hearing that all of the pay raises in the past 10 yrs were either at or below the average increase of inflation, thus meaning our wages technically stayed stagnant or even became less in value relative to cost of living.

Now I know all of the libs/haters/npc's will quickly point out that Trump never said the word inflation, so taking his quote at face value, than he is not correct.

At the end of the day though, who cares?

I mean he cut taxes for employed people, removed regulations/taxes on domestic manufacturing while putting tarriffs on foreign manufacturing thus making it financially viable for those companies to create jobs in America again, so all in all he's doing more for individual law abiding American citizens than any potus since Regan, so I really dont see any reason for all the hate imho.

Other than of course the npc pre-programming of "orange man bad".

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 20MilVet10

putting tarriffs on foreign manufacturing thus making it financially viable for those companies to create jobs in America again,

If you had been paying attention those tariffs have driven up prices here and put a lot of companies under. Tariffs are taxes he is just taking them in a round about way from our pockets.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: TinySickTears

The fact you give HUFPO any credit at all is mindboggling.

They just ran a hit piece on Xmas claiming Trump as the 1st POTUS to not visit Troops on XMAS.

And of course we all know that was BS.

Ill give you a small hint.

SO IS THIS.

How is this BS? He lied... pretty clear.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

you trump supporters are a #ing joke
hahahahahaha

dancing and deflecting. defending.
its hilarious

I see that this thread was just bait.

Good job outing yourself.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

What products have gone up in price?

Which companies have gone under and how many people did they employ?

Tarriffs negatively impact the vendor vice consumer, but if you have evidence of your claims, I will gladly read it.

I remember fake news msm saying the price of soda and soup cans would go up due to Trump's tarriffs, but so far that has not been the case.

All current data such as GDP and unemployment rates run contrary to your claims, but once again I am open to reading other evidence if it exists.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

What products have gone up in price?

Which companies have gone under and how many people did they employ?

Tarriffs negatively impact the vendor vice consumer, but if you have evidence of your claims, I will gladly read it.

I remember fake news msm saying the price of soda and soup cans would go up due to Trump's tarriffs, but so far that has not been the case.

All current data such as GDP and unemployment rates run contrary to your claims, but once again I am open to reading other evidence if it exists.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
US soybeans exports have taken a big hit due to China.

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join