It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Accidentally Exposes the Location, Identities of U.S. Navy Seal Team Five on Twitter

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
So in one day the narrative goes from Trump is an asshole and does not visit troops to Trump is a traitor gives up location of SEAL team...what a f'n joke you haters are. I mean seriously.

I think the fact that it was kept secret should show that there are no leaks coming from inside the WH and OPSec is good there. They know when his kids # but not that he was leaving the country.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Thanks for dropping us all in the one basket like that.

For the record I don't think I have ever expressed that Trump is a asshole for not visiting the troops in fact I actually gave credit where credit is due when I first heard of this visit. I believe my words were that it was a nice gesture. Yet I believe its important to give credit where it is due and its also important to call out politicians when its due.

Trump posted this on his twitter, now we can debate all day about the media coverage off it or whatever you want but fundamentally this comes down to a post on Trumps twitter that exposed the location and faces of members of SEAL Team Five.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

They aren't in a classified deployment. No need to hide their identity.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

I don't think any evil special forces that want to kill Navy Seals will need the daily mail ffs

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Jesus H Christ people.

The article only points out the chaplain of seal team 5 (and suggests that the others are part of that unit without evidence), who wouldn't be posing for photo-ops if it wasn't safe to do so.

Hey coin, wheres the thread about the media showing off pictures of the meeting aboard AF1 with the Airforce generals after the Iraq visit? Surely they can be identified too?

Fake outrage is fake, because you're bored.

Oh and happy 1000 point stockmarket gain!

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
There's actually a good analysis on The Aviationist that they aren't part of any Seal team, but instead are possibly Air Force Special Operations.

theaviationist.com...

Task and Purpose.
edit on 12/27/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
ah, the high road agreement

"trump did it first"

reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   

There's something wrong with trump... Jeez
What a tool.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

AGAIN...This is NOT the Mud Pit or the Corner Bar!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
Including Posting Bans.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ahhh Zap my old friend its been too long.

As usual a decent post with some links that look interesting, I will take a look later.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
So much freaking free publicity all the time for Trump on any subject he wishes, it's HILARIOUS!

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: username74
a reply to: TinySickTears

stop looking at twitter
you will be happier and a better person,
not so quick to judge and clearer to see.

so its so awesome that the president uses twitter to reach the people directly.

but im supposed to stop looking at it?

very strange

I guess it is strange for the programmed to try and not see..or unsee something.

The EMOtions of just having something broadcast are all too much....we know...you need Islam to fix your inability to TOTALLY be involved with mythical or propagandical stories ??????

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I don’t quite understand some of the responses on this thread.

Trump shouldn’t probably have posted that on Twitter. It’s that simple.

I personally struggle to understand at times how some of his supporters almost seem to view him as almost infallible. Just seems so strofrom the perspective of a individual who is critical of all politicians.

Anyway have fun congratulating each other for defending the indefensible

Problem is..despite all info to the contrary...Trump is not the Emperor of all things you despise or fear.

You guys spend phenomenal amounts of time trying to inform us he is the Anti-Christ while proclaiming Atheism and Gnosis that believes in supposedly nothing.

Whether he is or not...YOU LOT are easily the more programmed group...by all counts...and your core beliefs betray a return to the same core systems that have always won...run.

You will never again feel comfort in your beliefs..since all beliefs are based on lies.

No freedom exists with these scums in control...hashtag your wailings and pointings out do nothing but empower the standards..substandards...and Trumplevel operations.

You make it easier for Zion to join in the attacking of Logic...scriptural...ß

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   

If we defend against Trump
.none of it will connect to YOUR diatribes of destiny.

No religion on Earth or beyond is true...not even close...realize some of us do not believe it

but KNOW IT.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Exactly!
Clean up your own affairs before you worry about ours. We'll be fine here, take care of Britainistan first.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

You know both about me.

Basically that voids that entire post.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   
In all actuality it is most likely a result of the interest rates being raised by the TRUMP-elected head of the federal reserve.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:21 AM
link   

After all that, are you not going to give in and say it was a non-issue? 8 pages later. You had bad info. End of story.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Did you even read the article you linked us to?
Or in your rush of anti-Trump glee did you forget?

It was the team 5 chaplain.
I suggest you reserach his job before falling off the deep end.
*smh*

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join