It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't Steal From Rural Stores: 6 Customers Draw On Tool Thieves, Shots Fired

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Police are of course trying to find out who shot at the car after they ran through / over one of the customers. There will be debate if shots fired is justified (I would say yes as they run over someone and cops have routinely killed people who they say try to run them over) but I find the story of 6 customers engaging them interesting.

Warning for criminals.... Don't try to rob or steal from rural business establishments.

Reminds me of the fool who tried to rob a bar full of cops.

www.heraldnet.com...

They didn’t expect to be surrounded by about six customers with guns raised.

One customer was standing in front of the car, yelling at the alleged thieves to get out.

“He won’t shoot, run him over,” one of the suspects reportedly said.

The driver pulled forward, causing the man confronting him to land on the hood, court papers say.

Another customer shot at the driver’s side front tire, according to documents. A third fired twice at the rear tire.

Someone shot at the car one more time as it left the parking lot, records show.

Marysville police found the theft suspects’ car unoccupied about three blocks away, with two flat tires and the tools inside. Both men were apprehended after a search.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Some time at the range would've saved the taxpayer a pile of money.

Nothing warms my heart more than a story of criminal scum getting put 6 ft under.

This story is the next best thing though.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
One poster just said last week

“I hope we see more of these stories” talking about the pussy who got shot and killed while stealing photos from a store. Good job that clerk. Good job.

Good job as well these 6 gunslingers, just should’ve aimed at the driver and passenger seats though, I would have.

I hope we see more of these stories.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
haha nice... 6 Customers wow!

My grandfather owned a grocery fish bait store and it was robbed, he ended up shooting the thieves tires out and held them at gun point till the cops arrived.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

I would agree if the two suspects did something more than shoplifting.
Seems like just a couple dumb kids and petty theft, for what,/ Christmas? Drugs?
Hopefully this scared the crap out of them enough to never try such a thing again.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

“I hope we see more of these stories” talking about the pussy who got shot and killed while stealing photos from a store. Good job that clerk. Good job.

Good job as well these 6 gunslingers, just should’ve aimed at the driver and passenger seats though, I would have.

Woman kills jail escapee who kicks in her door
apnews.com...

Homeowner held would-be burglar at gunpoint
www.thestarpress.com... cgJ7-Ea58NpojEjYXK8j2oLO0HIKVW6CDHh-tk

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

You don't think that would be a good shooting do ya?
It is my understanding if you are not in immediate danger(they were fleeing), it would not be.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The woman was home alone and had gone through training to get a concealed weapons permit, Clark said.

Bruce McLaughlin Jr., 30, died from a gunshot to the head, Pickens County Coroner Kandy Kelley said.

Head shot. She was serious about her self defense.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I just read that too, nice shot!
She must keep her weapon on the night stand.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Im2keul

Looks like he doesn't get to try it again. He may have thought a woman might be easy prey. Not that time.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

The woman was home alone and had gone through training to get a concealed weapons permit, Clark said.

Bruce McLaughlin Jr., 30, died from a gunshot to the head, Pickens County Coroner Kandy Kelley said.

Head shot. She was serious about her self defense.

Self defense and guns used to prevent crime happen every day.
Grannies With Guns

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Killed for stealing photos from a store?

Yeah, nah... That's what is wrong with this world.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Just a few more than happened in the last 30 days:

Retired Marine stops armed robbery at Altoona bar
wjactv.com...

California jewelry store robbery thwarted after owner's nephew pulls out gun
www.foxnews.com...

Man shot, pistol whipped during north side attempted robbery; masked men fled after wife shot back
fox59.com...

Suspect shot and killed during attempted robbery in Moultrie
www.wctv.tv...

Detroit woman getting ready for church shoots, kills man during home invasion
www.wxyz.com...

No charges filed against 74-year-old woman who fatally shot burglar
www.kctv5.com...

Upstate homeowner shoots and kills man attempting to break in
www.foxcarolina.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

More to the story than just photos.

link

He returned with intent to do harm, far as I understood.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Keep making excuses for criminals. DON'T STEAL/COMMIT ROBBERY! One thing Sharia law does correctly is lop off the hand of thieves.

Actions have consequences, so tell me how far someone is willing to go who wants to steal? If a woman is working will they go onto raping her?

Nah, want to live a thug life, die a thug.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

You need to read that story. He was killed when he had a gun, got mad at the clerk and tried to come over the desk at him.
edit on 26-12-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Good teamwork, for sure! And they all shot at the tires. These people with guns were sensible people and handled their weapons safely and well, it seems (unless any of them were actually trying to aim at the thieves directly, then there are a couple of sofferent problems in that case 😂).

The police are asking the people who fired the shots at the thieves to come forward. If any of them were to come forward, I wonder what would happen to them?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Nobody deserves to die for a simple robbery. Hell, I was once attacked by 4 guys, two had knives. I was with two friends and had a gun in me. The first guy came swinging at me with his blade. I landed a jab before I saw the weapon then backed off, and my friend (who's built like a football player) bear hugged him from behind and took him to the ground. Our other friend pinned the other knife wielder against their vehicle and the other two backed off. The big friend of mine started ground pounding the first attacker. I had to pull him off the guy. I never drew my weapon and they fled. Nobody had to die, and the guy who attacked me was arrested the next day.

I'm all for the second amendment, but some if y'all scare me with your shoot em up attitude. Just sayin.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Nobody died.

Now, in your story, if someone is pulling a knife on me, I will shoot.

Nothing I have that you would want to take is worth your life and I sure as hell am not going to let someone take my life.
edit on 26-12-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I know, but a lot of people in this thread are expressing the intent to kill. In my case, I judged the situation and acted. I'm glad I don't have to live with any deaths on my conscious. And I'm licensed CCW. Those drug addicts were outmatched mentally and physically, despite them having greater numbers. Maybe today things might've gone different, who knows? I'm personally happy I didn't draw.
edit on 26-12-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join