It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do Some Liberals Find It Hard To Receive Gifts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The other day I decided to do a random act of kindness by giving gifts to liberals. This is not unusual for me as I will often give things like money or coffee, but what was unusual was their reaction. They immediately fell into what I would almost call a panic.

My response is simple, and that's to create another thread. I believe we all do nice things for other people and sometimes it’s okay to allow other people to do nice things for us. The nicest thing to do here is to explore.

I love to give and the joy that comes with it, I am a true giver by nature.  However, some people, like the liberals I mentioned above, had a very hard time accepting my random act of kindness.

I put forth a lot of effort in this thread [www.abovetopsecret.com... ]and enjoyed the whole process of choosing those gifts and giving it to you.

I went out of my way of showing kindness,  and all you had to do is allow yourself to be part of the process by enjoying those gifts.

If liberals have a hard time receiving gifts, then they probably also have a hard time allowing other people to nurture them, be there for them or even love them. If I give you a tissue, and pointing out that it’s clean while doing so, you should appreciate my effort in humor, even while you're in tears.

Maybe we should explore why is it that some liberals find it hard to accept gifts?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
You think posting some links on a site like ATS is 'gift giving'?

Feels more like a bait thread followed by another baiting thread...

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

I think it may be more you than them in this case.

Completely unnecessary and does nothing to create dialog to find common interests or facilitate compromise.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Are you mentally handicapped? Serious question.
Have you ever left your local area?
Are you scared of the world?
Are you ashamed that you know nothing about it?
Is Fox News currently on at your house?
Has it ever been turned off?
Do you have any ideas that you could call your own?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow

I put forth a lot of effort in this thread [www.abovetopsecret.com... ]and enjoyed the whole process of choosing those gifts and giving it to you.

I went out of my way of showing kindness,  and all you had to do is allow yourself to be part of the process by enjoying those gifts.

bull#

you put in zero effort. thread probably took 2 minutes

that thread sucks
this thread sucks

merry christmas

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Hi, independent and first people to s### on your thread from Christmas.

Well, it was an obvious jab at them, filled with fallacies, and inappropriate for the day.

Plenty of people don't need help having a rough day on Christmas, many are vulnerable even.

I sincerely hope that you can get past whatever it is that makes you compelled to prey on people on days that are supposed to be sacred (for lack of a better term) for those who are Christians or not, since it is America, and culturally we recognize that day as a national holiday.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This is beyond stupid.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join