It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Void discovered in Great Pyramid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

While I can understand your hostility towards "charlatans" infringing upon established history....the reason I don't get upset about it--or even worry about it---is because as with everything else in the world---if there is money to be made on something someone will find a way. Not knowing him---from his writing I believe that he generally believes in what he is saying and isn't out to be a snake oil salesman. He seems to hippy-ish to be a cold blooded capitalist.

So in my light it makes him no different from the thousands of people who pushed or taught a false narrative. Question everything is the way it is for a reason.

And I would like to add---as someone who finds themselves more on a third side debating about history or even specifically Egyptian History--there seems to be quite of lot of questioning going on about Accepted Archeological, especially as things recently discovered push back timelines. This isn't me saying that your beliefs are wrong---but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if something was discovered in Egypt that contained a model of the Spinx in its location while being older than it. And it wouldn't surprise me if you are right. I'm just interested and its not my profession or even close to it.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: anti72

I got the impression Harte was pretty well aware he was lied to.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I have been looking into some interesting information about alternative ideas as to what the pyramids actually were. Some say they were generators others stargates there is alot of information out there.

Reguardless we continue to find massive pyramids around the world.

I think there may have been a global civilization in ancient times that used pyramids for a type of technology we dont understnd in our current society.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Or it could be that it is the easiest way to make a large edifice, or a platform that puts you closer to the gods while you yell at the peasantry.

Physics is the same everywhere. A pyramid is the only stable design available to ancient people that can't make steel girders.

Harte

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Whether it was a result of settling or a purposeful chamber, how amazing would it be to see inside.. after thousands of years untouched. I also think they could've saved a lot of time if they made the void just to avoid having to fill it with debris or sand or whatever. As a landscaper and stone worker I have done just that with concrete structures.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join