It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The best Christmas present I ever got!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MrRCflying

My friend,

It was real.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This time you were more prepared to listen to him.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The #9 sign was awesome!

You can't get any clearer sign than that! Many naysayers will say these signs are coincidences, but when these signs do appear, people who receive them know immediately it came from a deceased close friend or loved one. I and many others who have received signs, feel we all have to validate these signs to let others know they're not alone experiencing such comforting signs from our missed loved ones.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
[setting the scene
3 days before christmas 2105 cape coral fla]
i was in my garage looking at my moms big memorial picture that we had used at her funeral in 2010
i said " come on mom if your really here please give me a sign , no little dust blowing by the camera evidence
but something that will be UNMISTAKEABLE !!!! " so i forgot about it & went inside with the family'.

A few minutes later im holding my fiance & next to us is 5 other people in the kitchen ,BAM a HUGE blue silver
sparkle explosion happened 3 feet over our heads!!!!!
i was what the f#@#k was that!!!. we were in shock , then i remembered lol.

I go back out in the garage & say " ma that was awesome but i need 1 more thing to remove any doubt that your here.

I walk in to the house & hear my daughter inlaw exclaim " what the f##@k!!!! in her had was CLEAR string of christmas lights
the problem was ari had plugged in colored lights to make sure they all worked , when she put them up over her door & plugged them in they turned CLEAR !!!!!! i laughed to myself & said " ok ok mom i believe you "

<< 1   >>

join