It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open Border Mass Migration into the Lands of Cancer ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Is it all about migration for freedom and all of the other benefits of life in Northern North America, Europe and other parts of Asia? Seems that migrants globally including MEXICO are leaving their native low cancer rate nations for those having the highest cancer rates in the world. So they may be "escaping" whatever but they will migrate North into countries having the highest cancer rates in the world. Were these people not informed of this by the United Nations? How about the Pope?

Take a look at this interactive web page by WORLD HEALTH RANKINGS

www.worldlifeexpectancy.com...

As is written:

live longer live better

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Ha!

Put a cancer warning on the border wall.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
argentina is higher with the usa at 78 of 183 its more middle of the pack than highest on earth

whats really interesting is seeing places like argentina uganada and mongolia so high up the list

and than places like iraq iran and kuwate so low on the list

than ofcouse everything russia has touched glows red

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
The death rate in the USA is actually deceiving, it is much worse than that chart links says it is. If after having Chemo you go home and the chemo knocks out your immune system, you can get diseases like the Flu or bacterial infections and "officially" die from those. The deaths do not correspond to the cancer rates, they point to infections which raises rates of Pneumenonia and influenza causing death. This is just the tip of the iceberg, lots of deaths are said to be of old age, because the cancer was gone three to four months ago.

We have the best of the best covering things up in this country. They want people to think we have the best healthcare system, yet we still have a high cancer death rate on that chart which is way under when you consider things properly.

Hospitals do not like to have you in a hospital if they think that you are going to die, it actually negatively reflects on their in hospital death rate which shows up on sites that show how good or bad hospitals are. If you die after you leave, they get a better rating. Talk about big heads, cheating the system just to make their hospital look like it is better.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Would it be the hospital at fault , or the disease ?
Would one rather pass away at a hospital , or at home ?
You gotta ask yourself questions before you post..
Denying ignorance .
Why ?
In the case of this post , I know...up close and personal

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

If you have arrived at *The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by

reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labor and sorrow;

for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.* Psalm 90 verse 10.

Like an 'old car' your body is ready to give up.

As child hood illness's have been conquered failed organs or cancer is all that is left

to die from?

Odd thing I read somewhere was that the first person to live to 200 years has

already been born.

edit on 26-12-2018 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Don't worry pop a Molly and a Percocet.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Would it be the hospital at fault , or the disease ?
Would one rather pass away at a hospital , or at home ?
You gotta ask yourself questions before you post..
Denying ignorance .
Why ?
In the case of this post , I know...up close and personal

One of the ways they rate hospitals is the mortality rate. Another is the hospital acquired infection rate. The infection rate is kind of hard to control, but they can lower the mortality rate by shuffling someone off to a nursing home who they feel is going to die shortly or even put them into a wing of the hospital that is sort of like a nursing home. We had one of those wings here at our old hospital, it was not considered a part of the hospital.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

If you have arrived at *The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by

reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labor and sorrow;

for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.* Psalm 90 verse 10.

Like an 'old car' your body is ready to give up.

As child hood illness's have been conquered failed organs or cancer is all that is left

to die from?

Odd thing I read somewhere was that the first person to live to 200 years has

already been born.

Three score and ten years, that is seventy. Four score is eighty. Our bodies have a superior regenerative system, but we abuse it by eating lots of crap we shouldn't be eating. I read that if you go to the old cemetaries you will see lots of old people on the tombstones. and a lot of kids that were less than a year old too. It mentioned wars and local accidents killing people and some major disease times like the flu of 1918. So the wife and I went to check out the old cemetaries and there were mostly old people and young kids, there were lots of graves over seventy going all the way into the nineties. We also did see that during the war there was lots of younger people dying, and during known events like a big mine accident here there were some guys that were in that time. Also during that plague some kids and adults did die..

The article was right, many people did live up into their eighties back in the early nineteen hundreds and late eighteen hundreds around here. Acording to that article there were places where there was lots of violence and murder and there were middle age and younger deaths there. So the only reason for the raise in our age of deaths is because more babies lived, the medical industry is insinuating that people live longer today, that is not the case. In the forties and fifties the heart attack rate of guys jumped up and they started dying at around sixty to seventy years old more often.
edit on 26-12-2018 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Our bodies have a superior regenerative system, but we abuse it by eating lots of crap we shouldn't be eating.

I will agree to that....Simple food seems to have been forgotten. I see

people between meals eating fast food (burgers chips) on the trot, and

that is considered a snack till they get their next meal!!

Another thing I have noticed what ever happened to sharing? I had three

children and only ever bought one bar of chocolate between them they

had to share. Today every child seems to get a bar to themselves. Never

bought cans of cola ...... a bottle was shared and didnt have to be emptied.

I often wonder where Mars, Kit Kat, and Coke would be if everyone, or

even half the population were like me I cant remember when I last bought

any of them, and now they are grown my children shop in the same way.

I read that if you go to the old cemetaries you will see lots of old people on the tombstones. and a lot of kids that were less than a year old too. It mentioned wars and local accidents killing people and some major disease times like the flu of 1918. So the wife and I went to check out the old cemetaries and there were mostly old people and young kids, there were lots of graves over seventy going all the way into the nineties. We also did see that during the war there was lots of younger people dying, and during known events like a big mine accident here there were some guys that were in that time. Also during that plague some kids and adults did die..

I have researched my family tree and in the 1700 to 1800's the average age

of death was around the late 50's early 60's for the men women tended to die

earlier and I think some of it was due to childbirth which wasnt so safe at the

time (my grandmothers mother died giving birth to her second child and her

husband was a doctor)I also found that 10 children in a family was not unusual

but three or four children died in infancy. (pre vacinations? makes sense?)

The article was right, many people did live up into their eighties back in the early nineteen hundreds and late eighteen hundreds around here.

If you are reading the old elaborate headstones. It has to be remembered that

they belonged to families of Town Mayors, Solicitors Land owners etc. In other

words 'landed gentry' people of relative wealth and standing who because of

that did live longer..... It doesnt take in those who toiled on and under the land

who wouldn't have been wealthy enough for a headstone and were buried in

graves of multiple occupation.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

USA has a higher life expectancy than Mexico

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm pretty sure that cancer is the biggest cause of death in old people, so if you live longer, you're more likely to get it. This might skew the figures to make it look like the advanced countries - including the European ones, have more cancer.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

We have some long lives genetics but that is a curse if you eat a lot of junk foods or if you try to eat too healthy. Can't eat too much plant based foods unless it is cooked well.

They push green leafy veggies, eaten raw. The thing is that many of the green foods need to be cooked or they are slightly toxic to humans, long term consumption can bring down hell in some genetic groups. I think someone is trying to kill us and is incorporating parrots without enough common sense to repeat what they say. A deer cannot even eat some green veggies that they tell us to eat, neither can many other herbivores. Think about that for a moment.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Assemble

Hey thanks. Its close in age but could explain the age-cancer link away. My dog died of cancer. So did all of the others in my neighborhood to some sort or urinary cancer. My Vet told me 5 years before she passed that she would die of CANCER. Two women also died of cancer nearby [both two homes away] and all involved the urinary tract. Plus several others had breast cancer. I was actually looking for cancer rates among children under ten years old by country to possibly see whats going on in relation to food, vaccines, origin, etc. I could not find any so I posted what I posted. As far as the neighborhood where my dog died, it was on a golf course. Both women also lived on the course also. All I know is that the dogs would lap up the rain water which washed from the course into their yards. Strange about Argentina being so high.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I always wondered about the imported foods and vegetables from other countries. I wonder if they ban the same chemical use on foods that our country does.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I always wondered about the imported foods and vegetables from other countries. I wonder if they ban the same chemical use on foods that our country does.

They are supposed to not use some chemistries on there plants that is banned here, but very little testing is done on most imported products to verify they do not contain the chemical residues. I do not believe the crap our country allows about some of our own stuff though. I see that arsenic in rice is often higher in our country than in imports, rice takes up arsenic from the environment. I have seen BS on TV and the net that says that US rice is better, showing a couple of brands testing results. But very little of those specific brands is available country wide, lots of the soils have arsenic in them here in America, both naturally and from arsenic that was added to animal foods for many years. The animal waste containing arsenic was put on fields as fertilizer and it runs off into the areas eventually where rice is grown, add that to the naturally occuring arsenic in the soils and you get too much.

Where rice is grown is important. Certain other veggies also take up arsenic, asparagus being one that does pull it from the soils. Ferns are really good at pulling arsenic in, bracken fern shoots should not be eaten from areas high in arsenic. Asparagus farmers may not have been aware that animal waste had lots of arsenic in it, that could pose a problem.

I see that our system here in the US is not that good so I would not worry too much about some other places. There are some bacterias that grow in other countries that we do not have good resistance too though, so they want people to get vaccinated to help to fight off these microbes like diphtheria. The Mexicans can live symbiotically with these critters, they have built up natural resistance, so the food does not bother them. The diphtheria vaccine actually works for many years if I remember right, that is why it is included in the DTAP vaccine.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Good one! Will need endorsement by the Surgeon General.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Same goes for "don't drink the water". Even in our world today there are bacteria's present that we are not immune from and vise versa. Living in the USA we are inoculated from the present bacteria due to our birth here and generational transfer of DNA that is immune from the present bacteria. Same goes for someone living in Africa or South America, Europe and Asia. So if a migrant moves here from Mexico hes going to possibly get sick simply drinking our water until he builds up a resistance to it. Same goes for us going to Africa or other locations in the world. So the New World Order and The Pope want open borders. Hmmm. They are not stupid and may be trying to cause a global Epidemic or Pandemic and then say we need further study to cover there arse while in effect they are reducing the global population which is one of their goals. Sprinklel in 1000's of Progressives who are either in on it, corrupt or plain stupid and you can see where this is heading.

So wash any produce or fruit with water that is imported. That also goes for California and Washington since they have that Japan nuclear situation.

top topics

join