It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monstrous creature spotted in Kentucky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It very much depends upon, imho, the region.

Here in the pacific north-west, especially in SE washington near the Oregon border-the Blue Mountains and the surrounding chains of hills, Bigfoot/Sasquatch has been reported in media many times over the years--generally in a skeptical fashion, but not always.

It depends upon the veracity of the story, the witness's believably. ...slow news day...

A few years back, close to 40 **sigh**, there was a forest service worker who was witness/experienced a very close encounter with what he called a Sasquatch at his campfire. I got to know him a few years later, I'm convinced he saw something big, something that scared the gee-whillikers out of him.

Anyhoo...it depends upon the region. All along the Columbia river/Oregon border, from about Bingen, to Old Fort Vancouver, sighting used to be reported on a fairly regular basis, especially The Dalles/White Salmon area, across from each other along the river, up through the Nat'l. Forest to the north.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

anything useful to add - now you has the adhom out the way ?

a reply to: SailorJerry

are you always so credulous ??????

come on - this applies to both of you

this annecdode brings ZERO useful evidence to any discussion

so why should i or any one else give it merit ?????????????//

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the post Bluntone. I believe Bigfoot is a real creature, but until one is actually killed or captured, it will remain a creature of myth and legend. The same attitudes were prevalent for the Gorilla, the Bili ape, the Panda, etc. the majority of people must see something for themselves before they'll actually believe in it's existence.

Bigfoot is a creature that defies classification by Biologist despite film, hair and blood samples, foot casts, photos (albeit) blurry, and thousands of eyewitness accounts from extremely credible sources.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join