It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People freezing on TV

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Uberdoubter

I have no idea what's goin' on, but it's hilarious.

Shaq has done some odd things on TV lately, on one panel show he was swatting away what could be invisible flies, the Al Roker video was...as you say it does look like 'holy ghost' were trigger words, it's freakin' uncanny.

I can honestly say i've never ever seen anything like this before.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Man, I love these glitch in the matrix videos.

I loved it too, especially when Kanye shapeshifted into a televangelist.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
WTF happens to his hand between 1:45 and 1:47 ??!! This is V creepy video haha what is this??

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

That's not what he said about his own freeze though. He gave a statement.

He said it happens to him all the time and he doesn't know why.

He also said his producer tried to keep him going, assumedly to make it appear an intentional joke.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
When youre 7 feet tall let's see how much blood gets to your brain.
it's a miracle people that size can walk and chew gum at the same time.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This is just the MK Ultra program becoming defective in those people. Nothing more to see here.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

When the stars are programmed under Project MK Ultra, they partition their minds, and torture each hemisphere as well as pleasure it separately. The hemisphere's then go back together and as the hemisphere's are attempting re-connection for communication, the brain can then be programmed on the fly. They are essentially human androids, and can malfunction all the same if the hemispherical communication (which would be slightly damaged upon the initial separation) gets to a damaged neuron or synapse, and the comm's can't make it through. Like an android, they simply freeze waiting for the next electrical command. The "handler" has dealt with this before, so they have backup synapse routes surgically prepared and to activate the new neurological path, they simply have to say a 'trigger word' in the ear piece of the individual or clone. The new route let's the signal then pass, and they instantly wake up and take off from whence they left. It's missing time to them essentially.
edit on 27-12-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: he felt like it.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The world is a stage, and we are merely actors.

Eminen had a frozen episode in the broadcast booth of a football game. Katy Perry spiraled out of control mid concert. Of course Beyonce spacing out during a basketball game.
Side effect of being a soul less corpse

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

When the stars are programmed under Project MK Ultra, they partition their minds, and torture each hemisphere as well as pleasure it separately. The hemisphere's then go back together and as the hemisphere's are attempting re-connection for communication, the brain can then be programmed on the fly. They are essentially human androids, and can malfunction all the same if the hemispherical communication (which would be slightly damaged upon the initial separation) gets to a damaged neuron or synapse, and the comm's can't make it through. Like an android, they simply freeze waiting for the next electrical command. The "handler" has dealt with this before, so they have backup synapse routes surgically prepared and to activate the new neurological path, they simply have to say a 'trigger word' in the ear piece of the individual or clone. The new route let's the signal then pass, and they instantly wake up and take off from whence they left. It's missing time to them essentially.

Interesting thoughts. Hard to prove - but I'm pretty sure it's quite possible to remotely mind control. I think there even has been uncovered patents to that effect.

With the brain basically being electric, electromagnetic fields will surely have an effect.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Seems to be a good mime, that Shaq.

Someone in the comments on youtube mentioned:

lmao shaqs just messing with yall. if yall are being serious go from 0:30 to 0:57 you can obviously tell his body isn't in the exact same position as before. i swear yall conspirators have the iq of a moron.

He's right about the body position. But I can imagine that if Shaq isn't available for work, there are cheap tricks available to still get him in the shot (video overlay). I have no way of telling if that's what's going on, so I'm inclined to go along with the opinion of that commenter. Unless I run into some evidence that the video is a hoax.

Anything more sinister than that is too far-fetched and 'letting your imagination run wild' for me (I'll leave that to the bored people).
edit on 28-12-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

thats mental , if I were you i'd tweet shaq and ask him why he was frozen!

Cool video no explanation , it dfoesnt even look like he is breathing , you cant even see his huge frame move for his lungs to take in air ! he isnt even shuffling in his seat for comfort, all normal human behaviour whilst sitting sedintary

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

thats mental , if I were you i'd tweet shaq and ask him why he was frozen!

Cool video no explanation , it dfoesnt even look like he is breathing , you cant even see his huge frame move for his lungs to take in air ! he isnt even shuffling in his seat for comfort, all normal human behaviour whilst sitting sedintary

It's of course difficult in all such cases to know just how ORIGINAL a clip is. Has someone tampered with it and removed most signs of Shaq actually being alive and breathing? Who knows.

The theory that he's just joking about seems reasonable, but in case he did, he really took it to the next level with this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join