It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Navajo Rangers Saw on Patrol is Way To Strange for Words

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

What is it with deserts and high strangeness?

I think it's called peyote...

Lol beat me too it. I had a older friend who was a native American.

He would do peyote a few times a year. Perfectly legally for him to do as well

He would do it with family members and they would all get supplies for a few days and just hang around the house and yard.

He had some heavy duty hallucinations and good stories.

Sweat lodges can produce the same effect,

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: fworkman
I am on the fence about multi verse or parallel universe. It seems possible but why the interaction in such a way as to make the contact mysterious instead of just communicating openly?

I'm not too sure what to think either mate although there's a really good book called 'The Utah UFO Display' which covers some of the areas investigated by the rangers (Uintah Basin especially) - also some pretty fascinating testimony compiled over the years by Junior Hicks which came from Native American residents. Here's what the author concluded:

"My long-held, totally unscientific gut feeling is that the intelligence behind the UFO enigma is on display; it wants to be seen by many people - who will only be believed by a few others. It wants to influence the thinking of many of us, but it wants no formal contacts nor tangible proof that would convince the skeptics. And its intelligence is great enough that it can control the situation so that we know only what it wants us to know."

Professor Frank Boyer Salisbury

Image Link:

noufors.com...

When it comes to UFO reports there's certainly been some common patterns in global behaviour observed like pendulum motion, EM effects, water collection, solid light, colour change during acceleration etc.. but I don't think anyone's any nearer to proving unequivocably what these objects actually are or where they originate from - also, the sheer number and variety of reported UFO shapes (and occupant flavours) over the years really does make a person wonder about a kind of multidimensional / paraphysical explanation - different frequencies of reality and all that.

Dr Hynek's mate (and original nuts and bolts guy) Ted Phillips makes some interesting comments in this interview about poltergeist activity beginning in a house immediately after witnesses observed a close range UFO depart vertically outside their upstairs window so god knows what's going on.

Cheers.

karl 12 - Thanks for the interview link of Ted Phillips. Phillips working with legends like Hynek and Jacques Vallee is impressive. Marley Woods area sounds intriguing.

I'm curious about you thoughts on Christopher Obrien. He has doggedly investigated anomalies in the San Luis Vallee. He can be somewhat abrasively opinionated but has also worked closely with Native Americans and access to tribal land for investigations.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Yet there's no videos showing this.. Strange that isn't it?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Armed Rangers
I would have had me a wall trophy
In Texas , I would have had a wall trophy and 1 million dollars

They said all they saw were the large rocks being thrown at them from the tree line. I also imagine that to a Bigfoot a 9 mm Beretta is like a child's bb gun. As for shotguns, they might be effective, but if you can't see the target what will you shot at?

I know you were probably being sarcastic.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: Gothmog

Armed Rangers
I would have had me a wall trophy
In Texas , I would have had a wall trophy and 1 million dollars

They said all they saw were the large rocks being thrown at them from the tree line. I also imagine that to a Bigfoot a 9 mm Beretta is like a child's bb gun. As for shotguns, they might be effective, but if you can't see the target what will you shot at?

I know you were probably being sarcastic.

Are you sure they had 9s ?
How bout rifles they must carry ?
I got Ol Betsy that hurts on both ends when she talks

But , yes I was being facetious (sarcasm has a totally different meaning)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Thanks for your post. There is indeed no real evidence presented, but rather blurry stories with some pictures which could represent a lot of things. They are above average storytellers but the overall appearance tends me to put them in the "there is a higher existence then us" corner combined with the intent to implement themselves as a kind of authority in this area. Interestingly, they call themselves the paranormal rangers.

I dont know the executive producer, paolaharris.com... but by a quick look on her webpage, I am tempted to classify her work as not relevant and misleading.

starworksusa.com... producing entity doesnt make them appear more credible.

People, do not waste your time if you are interested in some serious UFO encounter analysis, if you want to hear some second hand stories whose origin and validity are doubtful, maybe you will be right.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I thought the video was interesting - thanks for sharing!

I view this the video not as a revelation but rather additional supporting evidence/accounts of known phenomenon.

More evidence/accounts don’t hurt.

These guys appear genuine and credible. Not sure what benefit they would get from fabricating this stuff as a don’t entirely buy the increased tourism angle.

Thanks again for posting.

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Alarm bells go off in a major way when UFO/Paranormal theorists throw everything but the kitchen sink into something. This video has everything. Bigfoot, Aliens, Ghosts and they apparently experiences all of them too, the lot.

Too good to be true.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I saw this one last week and it was pretty cool.
Lot's of good evidence.
No real smoking gun but fun to watch.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000
a reply to: Lumenari

Yet there's no videos showing this.. Strange that isn't it?

Not so strange when you understand that technological advances for videotaping things from different dimensions is at a very poor level of advancement.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: scar
Seems to me that everything is related, ufo's, sasquatch, paranormal activity, all this wierdness is linked.

Yea sir. Close Encounters of the Third Kind was simply a poltergeist movie. Ect.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
What is it with deserts and high strangeness?

The farther you get away from crowds of people, the less consistent reality becomes. We rely on overlapping realities / perceptions to give solidity to our reality.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I'm curious about you thoughts on Christopher Obrien. He has doggedly investigated anomalies in the San Luis Vallee. He can be somewhat abrasively opinionated but has also worked closely with Native Americans and access to tribal land for investigations.

Really respect the guy mate and just recently watched this presentation where he goes into quite some detail about some very strange San Luis valley UFO events and native American accounts.

karl 12 - Thanks for the interview link of Ted Phillips. Phillips working with legends like Hynek and Jacques Vallee is impressive. Marley Woods area sounds intriguing.

Marley Woods really does seem to be a paranormal UFO epicentre - likewise the Uintah Basin and did see the news that Bigelow purchased 'another' ranch near Mount Wilson in Nevada:

Blog readers will be well aware of the fact that Las Vegas billionaire, Robert Thomas Bigelow, bought a ranch in Utah, in the USA, which became famous as the "Skinwalker" ranch.

However, few will know that he also purchased another ranch, the Mount Wilson ranch, in Nevada. The story of this second ranch has just been revealed in Jacques Vallee's new book "Forbidden Science: Volume 4".

Apparently that place is a UFO hotspot as well.

On the way we learned that blue lights, and an x-shaped white glow were seen back in 1993, but I wasn't convinced by Shelley's stories of craft following cars at night, of the UFO that shot intense beams, or hovering black delta craft, and tinfoil-like squares that folded on themselves in the sky and vanished..

link

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
"Paradoxically though it may seem, it is none the less true that life imitates art far more than art imitates life."
Oscar Wilde

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ziplock9000

Alarm bells go off in a major way when UFO/Paranormal theorists throw everything but the kitchen sink into something. This video has everything. Bigfoot, Aliens, Ghosts and they apparently experiences all of them too, the lot.

Too good to be true.

Not necessarily. This reportedly all happens/has happened at Skinwalker Ranch. I think all these phenomena are linked or the same thing or from the same source

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join