It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Navajo Rangers Saw on Patrol is Way To Strange for Words

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobinKuiper
What I don't understand is that they go out fully equipped (even with thermal visors), and encounter the "bigfoot", but they don't have any pictures or video. How come, you go out fully equipped to find this, but don't take any pictures etc.

Because the closest they got to one was when it was throwing rocks larger than their heads at the rangers. You think that if someone was throwing such large rocks at you you would be in the open trying to take pictures? I would take cover and not worry about trying to take a picture. They do explain how they tracked prints for miles and suddenly disappear, and even backtracking the prints come out of nowhere.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks for that link. I do think they try to help people to their best of their abilities.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

This video got me thinking about the skinwalkers.

It said the person would cover themselves in paint and then wear an actual animal skin, and "transform" into
whatever that creature was.

I really got me thinking, do they actually transform or do they perform magic to give the illusion of transforming?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I don't know the answer to that. There are many things we do not know about even of our own planet. There is a theory that at least some of the "ufos" we see which change shape could be from another dimension, or could possibly be a type of lifeform that has existed on Earth's atmosphere since the planet came into existence.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

This video got me thinking about the skinwalkers.

It said the person would cover themselves in paint and then wear an actual animal skin, and "transform" into
whatever that creature was.

I really got me thinking, do they actually transform or do they perform magic to give the illusion of transforming?

That man that hit the SW with a board got sick from the dust that came off it. The SW would blow powdered quartz I think he said through a bone at people to make them sick and die. This does sound like magic voodoo kinda stuff. You may be on to something JAG.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

That man that hit the SW with a board got sick from the dust that came off it. The SW would blow powdered quartz I think he said through a bone at people to make them sick and die. This does sound like magic voodoo kinda stuff. You may be on to something JAG.

Was it powdered quartz, or I thought I heard corpse, like cremated dead people in the bone of an infant?

edit on 26-12-2018 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

That makes more sense. I didn't think quartz powder was poisonous, was a bit confused how that would make someone die. Dried up powdered rotted flesh can make you sick and die though I bet. I may have to go back and listen to it.

ETA: Just went back and watched with subtitles and he did say corpse powder, blown through the leg bone of an infant that has the ends cut off and is hollowed out.

edit on 26-12-2018 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Definitely "corpse" not "quartz".

There are a lot of weird native stories, old and new.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
I didn't relisten, but I found this:

thoughtcatalog.com...#-out-of-you/
5. Rare skinwalkers can also have the ability to enchant the powder of corpses and use the substance as a poison dust on victims.

theparanormalpastor.blogspot.com...
the Skinwalkers scatter dust made from the powdered bones of infants in order to curse their victims. The Skinwalkers use bows carved from human shinbones to attack their victims,

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I've never seen anything like that, but there are a lot of Navajo who take the SW stories very seriously. It's not just a "boogie man" story to frighten the ill-behaved children to them.

I had a weird daytime, near-dusk sighting ~50 miles south west of Leupp where the one gentleman in the video lives. 90% sure it was just a meteor that dropped behind the visual horizon, but steady, very bright, very blue, and the curious thing was of our group of five or so, only two of us saw it. Had a weird vibe to the whole event. I actually didn't say anything because noone else seemed to have seen it (which struck me as impossible). Finally someone else said, "Uhh... Did anyone else just see that blue light" , and got a "Oh, thank God, I'm not crazy" out of me.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Finally had time to watch the video. Good stuff, props to the OP

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
now this is classic ATS that I used to lurk here for

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Good presentation

I have a Hopi American friend
He discussed some pretty wild things with me some years ago

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Awesome find and thanks for the post. I watched the whole thing amazed.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
You guys know we are all going to have nightmares tonight, right?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Have not got far into the video. But I just wanted to say, people dont generally have an idea on how much space is out there, plenty of space for all kinds of things to be out and about without anybody knowing any different. But a drive cross country gives a small impression of it. You could have tens of thousands of satellites in low orbit all watching, and you would still only get small time-frames of what is happening in any given day.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well was pretty interesting. The story with the ball they left covered on one side with powder in the room was interesting, and a good way to know if something is moving when it should not be moving. The coin one was kind of weird but that many coins all landing heads is improbable, or at least in most situations.

And never knew about the skin-walkers, I heard the word more then a few times, but never bothered to look up what they were. It must be more a Native thing, but they just seem to be the crack heads of the supernatural world, I mean poison corpse powder as a weapon, really?

They deserve some credit I suppose as it may be effective, but really what is up with that. No wonder nobody likes them, they sound like that stinky boozing weirdo who nobody wants around at parties, were they sneeze and the dust of months of not taking a shower or changing just permeates off them. Strange indeed.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: RobinKuiper
What I don't understand is that they go out fully equipped (even with thermal visors), and encounter the "bigfoot", but they don't have any pictures or video. How come, you go out fully equipped to find this, but don't take any pictures etc.

Because the closest they got to one was when it was throwing rocks larger than their heads at the rangers. You think that if someone was throwing such large rocks at you you would be in the open trying to take pictures? I would take cover and not worry about trying to take a picture. They do explain how they tracked prints for miles and suddenly disappear, and even backtracking the prints come out of nowhere.

Armed Rangers
I would have had me a wall trophy
In Texas , I would have had a wall trophy and 1 million dollars

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   
distant evil renegades have a
quantum matter transfer through
another dimension capability .
travel time not applicable

So they can appear , and materialise ,
but only for short periods ....

and all without actually being here ...?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: fworkman
I am on the fence about multi verse or parallel universe. It seems possible but why the interaction in such a way as to make the contact mysterious instead of just communicating openly?

I'm not too sure what to think either mate although there's a really good book called 'The Utah UFO Display' which covers some of the areas investigated by the rangers (Uintah Basin especially) - also some pretty fascinating testimony compiled over the years by Junior Hicks which came from Native American residents. Here's what the author concluded:

"My long-held, totally unscientific gut feeling is that the intelligence behind the UFO enigma is on display; it wants to be seen by many people - who will only be believed by a few others. It wants to influence the thinking of many of us, but it wants no formal contacts nor tangible proof that would convince the skeptics. And its intelligence is great enough that it can control the situation so that we know only what it wants us to know."

Professor Frank Boyer Salisbury

Image Link:

noufors.com...

When it comes to UFO reports there's certainly been some common patterns in global behaviour observed like pendulum motion, EM effects, water collection, solid light, colour change during acceleration etc.. but I don't think anyone's any nearer to proving unequivocably what these objects actually are or where they originate from - also, the sheer number and variety of reported UFO shapes (and occupant flavours) over the years really does make a person wonder about a kind of multidimensional / paraphysical explanation - different frequencies of reality and all that.

Dr Hynek's mate (and original nuts and bolts guy) Ted Phillips makes some interesting comments in this interview about poltergeist activity beginning in a house immediately after witnesses observed a close range UFO depart vertically outside their upstairs window so god knows what's going on.

Cheers.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join