It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Christmas Gifts for our Liberal ATS Members

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

It just always felt wrong. I was raised as a Catholic™ so I always saw TheChris† staring down from the cross with very sad eyes and He wore a headband of thorns and NOT the 'Blue-eyed honey brown hair of Jesus of song.. Looking down like He wanted to rest. Now as the years pass, Chris†mas™ has become nothing but a $$$ Grab, and the shopkeepers get to blow out most of the un-needed crap they couldn't $ell during the year.

Watch next year there will be a new Chris†mas™ character and "They" will build a franchise around it, again.

I cannot participate and try and sleep at night. I will, being a "skinflint", take advantage of $ale items. The last few years I've scored real well on "Returns" A ton of folks are returning crap they didn't want for Gift Cards.

I don't buy it...

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Sounds like a car manual in Spanish.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:58 AM
link   
A prime example of why ATS is such a cesspool these days since the alt-right 4-chan kiddies took over.

Dear alt-right kiddies, you think you are all such edgelordz, rocking it with the Trump stuff, making all the libruhlz cry those salty salty tearz that make you feel like such manly men.

Newflash kids, you don't make libruhlz cry, you think you're being such edgelordz upsetting people and feeling like big giant trolls with giant digital phallusses to offset the reality of your situations, but OP? We read the stuff you post and just feel pity for you. It's pathetic.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Oh you crazy liberals are always good for a laugh...

Everyone Is laughing at you and your naive ideas

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

You know the difference between you and me is that I know the difference between an 'ideal' and an 'idea'. That's a telling difference too!

Happy Holidays!

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

What a great example of what ATS has become.

Truest comment in the thread.

I think ATS would benefit GREATLY by getting rid of the political mud-pit forum. It's a cesspool where people can be rude, immature and aggressive towards others with no repercussions. There is a reason the facing page of this site is now littered predominantly with posts in that forum.

Getting rid of that forum would still leave plenty of forums to talk politics, but it would force people to be civil and thoughtful instead. It's basically offering a 4chan-like experience for those who don't want to be burdened with hard task of actually taking care and thinking about what they post.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Stupid thread.

Another keyboard political guy making statements he wouldn't have the stones to make to anyone's face. The overly political mind is truly diseased.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
As a dude who wants nothing to do with the right or the left, this is sad. And not in a, "I'm looking down on you for being a dumb&ss" kind of sad, I actually feel bummed out for the mentality behind this. I didn't get to spend Christmas with my family due to work obligations, I didn't have to go to work, I just had to be available. I had all the time in the wold to browse ATS and though I'm not religious at all, Christmas Day just doesn't feel, to me, like a day that needs to keep the 'fight' going. The people you guys are all bickering over certainly don't give a # about any of this on Christmas Day.

Growing up a musician, I always wondered, "What do other people do with their time if they aren't creative?" because it always seemed odd that people can just exist without having an activity in their lives that motivates them to be creative. I kept my head in the sand for many years regarding politics because I always believed it was a sh!tshow but, like many, around 2016 I wanted to see what all the hubbub was about so I started taking interest. Turns out, I was right, it's a sh!tshow. But I finally answered a question that has nagged on me for about 25 of the 36 years I've been alive, what do non-creative people do with their time? Argue politics!

Oh....and, please, keep bringing up with the bible and politics in the same context (especially when you bring up the constitution in the same space) It's the quickest way for me to dismiss a post and move onto something else.

All in all, I do hope those of you who get a thrill from poking jabs at either side can lay on their death bed and say "Yep, I accomplished all I wanted in life." Whether or not that includes verbal attacks that will never change a single thing is part of that is entirely up to you, but it's certainly a badge I wouldn't wear proudly.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
What is funny that I spent XMAS with family who in the past has been very pro Trump. Bringing up politics in this group is a big no no. Every single one of them now hates Trump with all their heart. I was truly shocked.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Gotta give this gem of a thread a bump!

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
Politicising Christmas?

Go you!

😶

"Baby Jesus was a refugee!"

The irony.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Politicising Christmas?

Go you!

😶

The irony.

2 out of 3 of trumps wives were immigrants, his workers at mar-a-lago are legal and illegal immigrants...maybe it's us that need to build a "wall" around trump, he is like a Mexican coyote that brings in foreigners across the border.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Politicising Christmas?

Go you!

😶

The irony.

2 out of 3 of trumps wives were immigrants, his workers at mar-a-lago are legal and illegal immigrants...maybe it's us that need to build a "wall" around trump, he is like a Mexican coyote that brings in foreigners across the border.

Only thing I could find was that the workers at MAL are here on H-2B Visas. Is that illegal?

And were his 2 wives illegal immigrants?

Show me where Trump has been against Immigration instead of Illegal Immigration. And yes, search using the distinction, because the MSM wont report the distinction.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Right?

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well, this liberal thanks you for your gifts

That coloring book site has some epic, awesome stuff in the adult section!

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
lol... we should all send a copy of the constitution to the president!!!

The same president who doesn't need congress at all to fund the wall?

Yeah...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

ya know, if I remember right, he agreed to one deal that gave him funds for the wall along with a solution for the dreamers.. but then the freedom caucus along with the far right media talking heads opened their mouths and he backed out of that agreement. just like this time, a bill was worked out in congress that would have at least kept the gov't running, trump initially even agreed to it, but then the freedom caucus and the far right wing media opened their mouths and he backed out of it.
so, I would say that we need a congress and president that isn't so danged concerned with what that small portion of the population that I am decribing as the far alt right learning to compromise!!!

as far as the stupid wall goes, well, thought mexico was gonna pay for it, well no, actually I didn't. but, if you really want them to help pay for it, and if you are really concerned about our insane budget...
here's an idea, we come to agreement with mexico and build the wall on their southern border since at the moment it seems that most of the people flocking to ours is coming from the south of that border!

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Pathetic, childish, boorish? Yep, seems to tick all the boxes doesn't it.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

I've been pushing for an end to the Mud Pit pretty much since Day One. We're told it still falls under the T&C, but threads like this clearly violate the political baiting rule. I actually reported this thread and yet it still remains.

I think it's pretty obvious the Three Amigos (more like the One Occasional Amigo at this point) don't actually care about the content of this site anymore. Just that it keeps making money.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Only thing I could find was that the workers at MAL are here on H-2B Visas. Is that illegal?

No but I do recall a lot of people on this site complaining about H-2B visas when Obama was President. I wonder why those people stopped complaining now.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join