It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Christmas Gifts for our Liberal ATS Members

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Free Christmas Gifts for our Liberal ATS Members

1. A copy of The U.S. Constitution constitutioncenter.org...

2. History of the American Flag. www.usa-flag-site.org...

3. The King James Bible www.kingjamesbibleonline.org...
Great book to read, and its free!

4. Free Tissue box cover ideals duckduckgo.com...
For those liberal tears that's still crying about Trump

5. Printable Coloring Book page coloring-pages.info...

6. McDonald's Coupons & Promo Codes  www.coupons.com...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

+16 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Politicising Christmas?

Go you!

😶

+27 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
lol... we should all send a copy of the constitution to the president!!!

+35 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Christmas must be rough for you if it feels like an appropriate day to crap on other people because they don't think like you.

I hope you work through whatever you have going on so someday you can enjoy the holidays.

What's wrong with having a few days in society we just drop our pettiness and at least give the appearance we have community and enough maturity to just leave it alone for a few days.

Merry Christmas, I mean that.
edit on 25-12-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

Isn't it odd that JesusTheChris†'s Naming Day is celebrated by gifting dough to "The $$$ Changers"?

Ironic because JesusTheChris† would be the absolute LAST GUY that would want You to go out and cut down a perfectly LIVING tree and then decorate it with shiny lights and trinkets. Then go out and buy everything ON CREDIT...

Makes cents but NOT "sense"...

Happy Naming Day Jesus!

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
lol... we should all send a copy of the constitution to the president!!!

Ummm...you forgot to add...Free civics lessons...Learning EL Civics

Strange...why are they called...El Civics...?

+37 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

What a great example of what ATS has become.

+33 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Imagine sitting around on Christmas worrying what about what is going in the minds and lives of people that disagree with you politically, and trying to figure out how to put them down.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
A solid 7.5 on the cleverness scale. Merry Christmas. a reply to: CraftyArrow

+33 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Wow..I never thought in a million years I'd see this on ATS. There have been some serious disagreements, but usually we can put them aside for at least the holiday season.

Thanks to everyone who offers a different opinion, clean debate, and honest discussion to this forum.

For the OP, here's your participation trophy:

Merry Christmas everyone!

blend

edit on 25-12-2018 by blend57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
cut down a perfectly LIVING tree and then decorate it with shiny lights and trinkets.

I don't think Jesus was green...

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I was going to give a fruit cake to the leftists.

In a tin of course, so it could be reused.

But yours was better.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

If The Bible is to be believed he certainly wasn't a capitalist or a conservative either.

Just a casual observation from a non-American Agnostic who doesn't really have a horse in this race.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Heres one for you.
Trumps closest associates and colleagues opinion of their boss.

1) “A supreme sexist.”—Barbara Res, former executive vice-president of Trump Organization, who also said “he thinks he’s God.”

2 )“Like an 11-year-old child”— Steve Bannon. The now estranged advisor also allegedly complained that he was “sick of being a wet nurse to a 71-year-old man.”

3) Working with Trump is “like trying to figure out what a child wants”—White House deputy chief of staff Katie Walsh

4) “The White House has become an adult day care center”—Republican senator Bob Corker of Tennessee

5) “Morally unfit to be president,” “unethical” and “untethered to truth”—former FBI director James Comey, who also compared the US president to a mafia boss.

6) “Less a person than a collection of terrible traits”—Trump’s former chief economic adviser Gary Cohn.

7) Someone who “sucks up and #s down”—former Fox News chief and confidant Roger Ailes.

8) A *ucking Moron...per his first secretary of state Rex Tillerson

9) Has the understanding of a fifth or sixth grader per Jim Mattis

10) John Kelly says he is unhinged.

Idiot dope moron his closest aids and confidants opinions.
This is how they addressed his Christmas cards.... dear idiot...and family.....

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   

It appears your Dear Leader needs a copy of all of the above because the man is clueless about the Constitution, and how the US gov't functions in general.

Keep your damned Bible. Don't need religion mixing with the US gov't but Republicans will be Republicans.

Trump definitely needs tissues because reports are that he's always super mad and becoming more and more isolated as he watches Fox News and Tweets. Worst POTUS, ever.

Coloring book? Like really? What a pathetic troll.

McDonald s coupons? You do know your Dear Leader is very fond of fast food and it will probably kill him. Fingers crossed!

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Boo hoo. Welcome to the mud-pit and Merry Christmas!
edit on 25-12-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

it takes a special class of retard to recomend the US consitution and the bible - but hey - welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What’s so funny is that Trump himself could use some of these gifts, I hear he loves McDonald’s so he could use those vouchers if nothing else.

Any way merry Christmas OP, I really hope you don’t spend too much of it pondering what liberals are eating for lunch (I had vegan lettuce) or how long we spend praying to our lord Queen Hillary (2 hours, minimum). I hope your having a wonderful Christmas surrounded by your family and not just on ATS. The internet can be a very lonely place this time if the year.

My free gift to you, some advice, log-off and remember that today is about the wee baba jebus, consumerism, good food and most importantly just being around the people you care about regardless of their politics. We can argue about how conservatives are evil and Trump is Satan after the hangovers wear off in a few days.
edit on 25-12-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

can you cite primary sources for all those quotes ???

<<   2  3  4 >>

join