It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bump Your Favorite ATS Threads As A Christmas Present For Other Members And Lurkers To Discover!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The Hidden Hand thread is an oldy but goody!

Great idea for a thread MBSC.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Its been forever since I have been here, but I wanted to add my favorite threads, its been a while since Ive seen threads like this, and I have gotten some flack for both, but it was well worth it

and

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 01:55 AM
link   
USOs and UFOs emerging from (or submerging into) the world's oceans - accounts,reports and testimony from naval officers, ship's captains, crewmen, coastguards, submariners, fishermen, airline pilots, policemen and sonar operators:

USO Research

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

How does one "bump" a thread? I've always wondered this.

You grab it by its' premise and ram your opinion into it repeatedly.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

SkepticOverlord posted "Damn The Country, Obama Must Fail." It could have been written yesterday with Trump instead of Obama - lobbyists and interest groups rule politics.

This one has become folklore and legend - astr0, Black Triangles, abductions and the Forever Men of ATS. What's to say? It's been taken as factual truth, hints of mystery or perhaps the work of someone in the Intel game making mischief with particular targets. We'll never know...

Slayer69's We are ATS! from the days when ATSers weren't hellbent on pissing each other off. It wasn't all hugs and cookies by a long shot, but the hate was dialled down to a milder 3 or 4 instead of a Spinal 11.

Nefermore's If you are alone this Christmas.... 20 pages of good will to all and Auld Lang Syne.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
My first thread series, long overdue for a bumping;
Revelation; Project Complete- Index, Summary

top topics

<< 1   >>

join