It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to boy - Do you believe in Santa

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Mind control and hypnosis defense in today's society requires great parents...

Think about it, unless you want to teach children to lie and deceive, something that certainly all good Christians know is a sin and wrong to do and frowned upon by God and though something the devil/satan loves according to the teachings.

Lying to children certainly does not sound like anything Jesus or any honest Christian would condone...imo

Why would anyone choose to break the sacred trust bond between their children?

Insanity?

Do Jewish people have to lie to their children about Santa?

We need to put an end to the tradition of lying and deceiving our children.

I actually don't disagree with much of what you say here, but I would say "Santa" is picking the wrong battle to fight. Parents also need to teach Children about discernment, logic and intentions. Think about it this way, it's one of kids first lesson's in thinking things through logically, lol, how does Santa deliver all those presents in one night !? It's a right of passage to discover Santa needs a little help !

Anne said it beautifully, Parents who keep this tradition alive out of Love, teach their kids they were Loved, that's why so many of us continue the tradition.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   

think true love, is not lying to the children, there are plenty of ways to celebrate the meaning of Christmas, without lying about it.

The parents are not to blame...they are under the same spell.

there is not much justification and all the excuses in the world, not really going to change it, unless maybe child is on their death bed and you want to make up a dying story to tell them, to make them pass on, in a mental state that is delusional and comfort them...though really would not recommend that, unless the situation called for it and was an emergency.

Lying is not what one should be teaching their children to do ever...though sadly so many do..lot of jobs require it.

the mind of a child is a delicate thing, not saying dreaming and fantasy does not have a part, just no need for the lying part and teaching a child to discern truth from fiction is key, warning them about all the deception in the world and how to be vigilant and guard against being deceived by anyone... great books and videos to educate them in those departments

edit on 27-12-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

Again, I understand your point, but even your meme makes my point, Kids SEEK the Truth about Santa, that's part of the lesson and the Fun of it !

As for lying, not a big fan of it in general, but do you think there is EVER a time where a lie of omission is necessary or justified ? That's another big lesson kids need to learn, Truth is not always cut and dry, black and white, perception, intention and even empathy enter into how one define's " Truth ", No ?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
presume you are talking about the santa meme and trump. that was a special gift for the Trump haters heheh...figure they are one's who believe in SC, like the OP...

Depending how the child finds out the truth, if someone else has to tell them, that their parents been lying and scamming them...next thing you know, they may have a new role model and it is not mom and dad,

In this case, Trump may have picked up a new follower...

Did Coleman or children around the world have a breakdown and mass shooting of parents by children occur, for lying to them and deception, from all the psychiatric meds later on in life...sure is possible, if parents keep trying to trick their kids...modern family on the wrong medications...

Think between the all medication and now ECT for children being confused and mental issues related to being lied to and how the Psychiatric Doctors have codes fitting for all the believers and non believers for a host of medications and parents are helping make it happen....

Choice is easy, just need to start educating parents.

Think about how you would react if you found out someone very close to you had been lying to you, your entire life and going along with some fake news story, claiming it was true, knowing, it was false.

How a child or anyone will from that moment on, have doubts on whether or not to believe the liar again, and everything they have been taught and told up to that point, now becomes subject to debate.

Yea, they got some nice santa clause looking medication for children who have been put in this mental state,...big $$$

Fake media stops at home.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Oh Boy, now you're going down a whole other rabbit hole, which we probably agree quite a bit ! The connection between psych drugs, mass shootings, mental illness, mk-ultra programming, is beyond mind boggling, and Yes, Parents Beware !

As for Santa, he IS based on a real story, lol, as much as we can determine, and that's a whole other rabbit hole. Depending on your Religion and parenting style, could be another great milestone moment to teach kids how to research History and where these traditions begin ?

His reputation evolved among the faithful, as was common for early Christian saints, and his legendary habit of secret gift-giving gave rise to the traditional model of Santa Claus ("Saint Nick") through Sinterklaas.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyways, gotta go to work, which I'm "truthfully" not in the mood for today ! Was nice sharing ideas this morning with you.
Have a Great Day All...
edit on 27-12-2018 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

Again, I understand your point, but even your meme makes my point, Kids SEEK the Truth about Santa, that's part of the lesson and the Fun of it !

Yes, it's a fun thing and young kids enjoy it.

If a kid is harmed by this fun belief -- I'd say something's wrong with the parent and how they handled it.

I'm atheist and I live by logic.

I see no reason to deny a child this "short lived" fun fantasy.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I'd say there is something wrong with the parent for lying to their child in the first place and are responsible for any harm and damage it causes...

When they get put on medication, the parents doubt will even care, since they are most likely on medication themselves...

Trauma with their belief system is shattered... parents should be held accountable for their actions..

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I'd say there is something wrong with the parent for lying to their child in the first place and are responsible for any harm and damage it causes...

When they get put on medication, the parents doubt will even care, since they are most likely on medication themselves...

Trauma with their belief system is shattered... parents should be held accountable for their actions..

Do you have kids?

Do you read them only non-fiction science books?

Fantasy & fun are part of a child's life.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
knowing and being explained that it is playing and fantasy, is one thing, tricking and fooling them, is a whole another story...

Really think it is healthy for parents to play around like that with their children?

May be a link between some of these school shootings....child finds out parents are lying scumbags and becomes atheist and decides life is not worth living, after being put on all the medications for depression....

Sure would have parents still claiming they have the right to lie to children and anyone they want and it is not a crime, missing the point, as again chances are, they been put on the medication as well, for being told their was a santa clause when they were a child and been going along with the conspiracy fraud every since too.

now if someone is training their child to be a politician, this might be useful training and required learning,....

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   

knowing and being explained that it is playing and fantasy, is one thing, tricking and fooling them, is a whole another story...

Really think it is healthy for parents to play around like that with their children?

May be a link between some of these school shootings....child finds out parents are lying scumbags and becomes atheist and decides life is not worth living, after being put on all the medications for depression....

Sure would have parents still claiming they have the right to lie to children and anyone they want and it is not a crime, missing the point, as again chances are, they been put on the medication as well, for being told their was a santa clause when they were a child and been going along with the conspiracy fraud every since too.

now if someone is training their child to be a politician, this might be useful training and required learning,....

All because of santa.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Meth, it's a hell of a drug.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

First: how old are you and do you have children yourself?

Second: I had a neighbor like you who ruined Santa Claus for my children. They resented it. They made sure it did not happen to their children. Their children got the fun of Santa Claus.

Straight from 2 children who were denied the fun of Santa Claus.

I am atheist. What does that have to do with anything?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Do you have children of your own?

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Anneeany that I lied to about Santa and the easter bunny...no.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:34 PM
link   

your children believe in God...did your parents lie to you about Santa, or did we already confirm that they did.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Do you have children of your own?

I've asked this question of you 3 times.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 05:48 PM
link   

your children believe in God...did your parents lie to you about Santa, or did we already confirm that they did.

Do my children believe in God? One does - one doesn't.

My parents allowed me the fantasy of Santa Claus. I loved it.

Discovering who Santa really was - - was like a fun adventure.

NO - - never ever thought in the term of them lying to me. It was more like a fun game.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

If parents only knew the damage they were causing....

Kids who believed in Santa have grown up to believe in Trump.

Noone believes in Trump...they just KNOW that the media hollywood and all the corporations bow before the manufactured hatred..and it is at least interesting to see the confused outrage of leftists.

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Sillyolme

Because he is never right and if he gets close its by accident.

but, but, Obama had big black ears and but, but, Hillary she lost.

LoL Olaru remember before Trump came on the scene you used to scoff at ALL the media..now you follow it like the small yappy dogs...yip..yap..yipp..yap..yap

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

a reply to: YouSir

Think Christianity, Christmas and Santa Clause are related...Trump questioning if a child still believes in fantasy tales about Santa, justifies the boy reasoning for calling NORAD to see if they could confirm or deny...ignorance.

How is it Trump's business to question this child's belief?

Excuses for Trump need not apply.

You are in support of questioning AND insinuating all sorts of beliefs to children...you would trash Christmas and get offended that Santa is fake.

The confusion is strong with the always transitioning to wherever community.

Face it.. you guys are just as lost as all the rest of the religions....WHY?

YOUR BELIEFS ARE DICTATED AND PROGRAMMED INTO YOU....NOT YOUR FAULT.

Some of us have been long past it though..and hate your religions as much as we hate a rainy day
..bleh...soon no more thought to your meaningless arguments and movements though...test us and see......

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears

originally posted by: Cassi3l

Trump to boy: Do you believe in Santa?

Now we all know Santa Claus exists.
But for some reason, the US president threw doubt on this when speaking to one child on Christmas Eve.

The scene was the State Dining Room in the White House. Donald Trump and his wife Melania were taking calls from American children as the couple sat under two gargantuan Christmas trees.

All the children who called in had done so in the hope of getting through to Norad, the government agency that tracks Santa's movements around the world at Christmas (that is still operating despite a partial government shutdown).

Some of those calls were patched through to Mr Trump and his wife, and thanks to pool reporter Kevin Diaz, we know some of what the president said.This is how Diaz reported the exchange:

Trump (in booming voice) to a kid named Coleman:
"Hello, is this Coleman? Merry Christmas. How are you? How old are you?.... Are you doing well in school? Are you still a believer in Santa ? Because at seven, it's marginal, right?"

Coleman's response is not clear

Whilst some people wish Christmas goodwill and cheer
Trump just pi$$es all over it

"it's marginal"

How lame

But that's what you'd expect from :

Happy Scroogemas

People need to stop taking everything at face value and question everything, if they don't question everything they'll be driven to madness and despair of their own making for embracing falsified beliefs. Trump is giving a good lesson learn to break from the script your parents, your family, your friends, society at large has set upon you, the art of philosophy.

This is a fantastic post...the last paragraph one of the best I have seen.....exactly right...a clarion call to the fools on all side to choose another view.

Very well stated.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join