It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to boy - Do you believe in Santa

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I don't have any kids but I was told from the start that there was no santa.

I feel like I am better for that. My parents never hide the real world from me.

Which is why I think I cope with the world much better than most people I know.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Not really the point if Santa is real or not.

Is it?

"Excuse/defend Trump"

Actually I don't care...

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
I'm with dojozen on this one.

We shouldn't be lying so much to our children.

Really it is about the parent child trust bond relationship that is violated and how it is not just a paradox, it is tool that is being used to induce hypnotic trances and conditioning belief systems, in a manner and way that leaves us all with society members that are mentally and emotially injured and do not even know it.

NORAD could give the command tomorrow for everyone to drink the koolaid and they would.

Children/everyone should sue their parents and anyone spreading the deception...

A few lawsuits, where children and plaintiffs get some nice size awards, maybe that would help end this atrocity.
edit on 25-12-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
a reply to: Annee

Someone needs to make sure the parents are not lying to their children.... might be a new job for CPS to step in and stop the abuse.

Nope, you lost me with that.

Parents should have the right to teach their kids whatever the hell they want to teach them.

Just because I personally believe it is wrong to lie to your kids, more than that I believe in the freedom of parents to raise their children how they want.

It isn't abuse to lie to your kids about a fantasy character.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

So teaching children to kill and lie and to believe in fiction is okay with you....

Personally like to see children rise up and file civil charges against anyone who does.

You may have not read what it does to a child and how it increases the ability to be easily mind controlled ....

Parents who are involved with the lie and scam, etc,. should be locked up, if they do not stop.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So teaching children to kill and lie and to believe in fiction is okay with you....

Personally like to see children rise up and file civil charges against anyone who does.

Dude, stop being a Grinch.

Someone needs a hug from mommy and daddy.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

So teaching children to kill

Who is doing that??

So teaching children to lie and to believe in fiction is okay with you

It isn't my place to force any parent to raise their kids they way I want them to be raised.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You may have not read what it does to a child and how it increases the ability to be easily mind controlled

Pure opinion.

Although I agree it MIGHT be easier to coerce a person into doing things they don't want to do just because they were lied to a lot as children by authority figures. Doesn't make it true.

And certainly doesn't mean that every person that believes in santa has a weak mind.

I have plenty of strong willed friends that love christmas. Friends that I know wouldn't be easily brainwashed as adults.

I don't celebrate chirstmas. If I have kids they wont ether.

But I value freedom above all else.

It isn't child abuse to lie about fantasy characters to children.

Are you an atheist? What did your parents teach you about religion when you were a child?

edit on 25-12-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

NORAD could give the command tomorrow for everyone to drink the koolaid and they would.

No they wouldn't.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
For sure helped you cope with reality, no doubt...if all parents were like that, the world would be a much better place and doubt we would have fake media and government.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Well, I tend to agree, maybe if Jesus told them to drink the kool-aid, it would serve more....

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Speculative in some regards, though proven in others.

Long ago the wise ones suggested that what our senses detect, how our mind works and the way of interpreting our perceptions, effected by our socialization and manipulation by the overlays of others, all combine to distort our thinking about the presentation of phenomena, and keep us from recognizing reality.

Not atheist...parents pulled the Santa scam...mentioned earlier in thread how I found it was a scam.

Pretty sure if you look into the human behavior and Psyche and what it takes to hypnotize and mind control someone, you will see some parallels.

"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government, which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of."

- Edward Bernays, from Propaganda, 1928

morethanreality.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Sookiechacha
he should stop the NORAD being involved with the mind control fake media lying crap...good for Trump asking if the child still believed in Santa...shame the parents had the child calling NORAD and still trying to fool their child....

Make the children easy to manipulate and control their minds...true enslavement...send them off to war to fight a made up enemy and kill others, in the name of religion, country or some other falsehoods, designed to keep everyone in a low level trance.

Santa is good for one thing, hypnotic mind control.

So much for Parent's being responsible for raising their own children.

Keep the government out of raising your child.

Make up "sideway" excuses to dismiss Trump of being moronic (again).

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee
Moronic is lying to and deceiving children....

Santa is big brother and government...marketing and social engineering technique

What happens to a person, when they find out that they have been lied to and how they view the person and those involved, who havebeen lying to them and involved?

No harm?

Get a lawyer is my advice to all the children....know they are going to need more than just a Psychologist/Psychiatrist.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

world would be a much better place

You don't know that.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I'll agree with that.

Yes if jesus came from the clouds or even if just speaking in their heads, the believers would not question much and do what they are told.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well, do you consider yourself delusional and think more delusional people will make the world a better place?

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Not atheist...parents pulled the Santa scam...mentioned earlier in thread how I found it was a scam.

Did your parents deserve to have their children taken by cps?

My parents were monsters by the way. So just because they didn't lie about things to me, they did not treat me right in many other ways.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I don't think that adults that believed in santa has children are now delusional because of it.

Is believing in the christaine life narrative delusional. Yes.

But that doesn't make them bad people.

I would rather fight for a persons right to be delusional rather than force them to see things my way.

What if I'm the one that is wrong?

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   

When I was younger, a friend was evangelical and studying to be a preacher and needed money to buy some books by Jimmy Swaggart...

Think I paid over $300 for a set of books for him....only to find out what Jimmy Swaggart was all about.

Sexual scandals with prostitutes in the late 1980s and early 1990s led the Assemblies of God to defrock him. As a result of the scandals, Swaggart temporarily stepped down as the head of Jimmy Swaggart Ministries

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join