It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to boy - Do you believe in Santa

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Not saying that I Trust Trump, though lot like Bucky Fuller, in the 60's and 70's, when Elvis had broke their trust and joined Nixon.

"never trust anyone over 30 -- except Bucky.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
Christmas was not intended to be a lying scam...

....yea it was....santa or not.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Let me guess...you still believe and teach Santa and tell funny bunny stories and hide eggs for children to find on Easter?

You can read this link or one of `1000's on the web that can explain it all to you, though for some reason, not sure it works on mind control participants who have been programmed to not accept the truth.
Exposing NORAD's Wag The 911 Window Dressing Tale
standdown.net...

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
removed
edit on 25-12-2018 by dojozen because: .

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: network dude

Serious duchery is answering a Santa Hot Line and mocking children for their belief in Santa.

Ummm...an even douchier...serious douche move...is your persistent apoplexy from malignant TDS...

This causes you to hemorrhage crap...at or around your gobular orifice...which tends to give one a shiite eating smile...at best...

But far be it for me to criticize...

No...this is only observation...and is no way intended to denigrate or cast aspersion on your good character...

It's compassion that moves my fingertips...nothing more...

Besides...it's Christmas...which last time I checked had nothing at all to do with some obese perv visiting little kiddies in the dead of night...and leaving hush bribes...

YouSir
edit on 25-12-2018 by YouSir because: I jest...

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: dojozen

What does christianity have to do with this thread about the scumbag trump ruining Christmas for some little kid?

Ummm...HA...HA...hahaha...

HAHAHAHA...HAA...HA...

Silly ole bear...you truly are the gift that keeps on giving...

Merry Christ...day...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
It’s just one of those stupid things he says not massively newsworthy in my opinion. I don’t support trump but even I at times think it’s a bit pathetic how the media reports every little dumb thing he says.

You'd think Trump could get this one right.

It's not rocket science.

But, NO!

He has to be moronic.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Think Christianity, Christmas and Santa Clause are related...Trump questioning if a child still believes in fantasy tales about Santa, justifies the boy reasoning for calling NORAD to see if they could confirm or deny...ignorance.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen
a reply to: YouSir

Think Christianity, Christmas and Santa Clause are related...Trump questioning if a child still believes in fantasy tales about Santa, justifies the boy reasoning for calling NORAD to see if they could confirm or deny...ignorance.

How is it Trump's business to question this child's belief?

Excuses for Trump need not apply.

edit on 25-12-2018 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I know right? Santa is very real...

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Irishhaf

Because he is never right and if he gets close its by accident.

Thanks for proving me right, the fact you will never even consider that he could get something right says a lot more about you.

I didn't like Obama thought he was a horrible leader but he did get some things right and deserved credit for that, but you wont even consider the possibility that Trump could get something right.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Merry TDS! What a monster. He actually told a kid there is no Santa. Oh wait. He didn't do that. LOL

You are insane! Awesome! Reeee Trump!

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cassi3l

Trump to boy: Do you believe in Santa?

Now we all know Santa Claus exists.
But for some reason, the US president threw doubt on this when speaking to one child on Christmas Eve.

The scene was the State Dining Room in the White House. Donald Trump and his wife Melania were taking calls from American children as the couple sat under two gargantuan Christmas trees.

All the children who called in had done so in the hope of getting through to Norad, the government agency that tracks Santa's movements around the world at Christmas (that is still operating despite a partial government shutdown).

Some of those calls were patched through to Mr Trump and his wife, and thanks to pool reporter Kevin Diaz, we know some of what the president said.This is how Diaz reported the exchange:

Trump (in booming voice) to a kid named Coleman:
"Hello, is this Coleman? Merry Christmas. How are you? How old are you?.... Are you doing well in school? Are you still a believer in Santa ? Because at seven, it's marginal, right?"

Coleman's response is not clear

Whilst some people wish Christmas goodwill and cheer
Trump just pi$$es all over it

"it's marginal"

How lame

But that's what you'd expect from :

Happy Scroogemas

People need to stop taking everything at face value and question everything, if they don't question everything they'll be driven to madness and despair of their own making for embracing falsified beliefs. Trump is giving a good lesson learn to break from the script your parents, your family, your friends, society at large has set upon you, the art of philosophy.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: Annee

I know right? Santa is very real...

Not really the point if Santa is real or not.

Is it?

"Excuse/defend Trump"

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

I don't celebrate this pagan/christine/materialists hybrid of a holiday. Never have.

So I'm not bothered by what trump said at all.

Trump is not a christiane. And he doesn't have to be. Nor should he have to pander to the holiday crowds.

I bet he was more annoyed at having to talk to some unknown kids on the phone then anything else.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I'm with dojozen on this one.

We shouldn't be lying so much to our children.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Did you tell you kid(s) right from the start that Santa was not real?
edit on 12/25/2018 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Someone needs to make sure the parents are not lying to their children.... might be a new job for CPS to step in and stop the abuse.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=24059151] yes, none of this group thinking lemmings about a Santa Clause and reindeer flying around in sleighs.

Looked at how NORAD got mixed up into all of this and looks like Sears and Goldman Sach's might have been involved by publishing santa's hotline... consumerism, buy, buy, buy. borrow, borrow, borrow. ho, ho, ho

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha
he should stop the NORAD being involved with the mind control fake media lying crap...good for Trump asking if the child still believed in Santa...shame the parents had the child calling NORAD and still trying to fool their child....

Make the children easy to manipulate and control their minds...true enslavement...send them off to war to fight a made up enemy and kill others, in the name of religion, country or some other falsehoods, designed to keep everyone in a low level trance.

Santa is good for one thing, hypnotic mind control.

edit on 25-12-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join