It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to boy - Do you believe in Santa

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

haha...kids don't vote!!!

another win!!

MAGA

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

asking a kid calling a hotline tracking Santa if he believes in it is the definition of "MAGA"

edit on 25-12-2018 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

The moron cant do anything right.
The child probably got off the phone and cried.
Yeah Merry Christmas again..... POS

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Worse is that there is no shortage of material.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

His initials are djt not tds.

link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Flavian

I didn't know it was a Santa Clause Hot Line! Trump is such a douche!

no doubt, he should have hung up on the kids. I mean, taking the time to speak to kids on the phone, serious douche material right there. This is an amazing example of what a fool Trump really is, possibly the worst he has done yet.

I really think this is impeachment material.

You are one of the smart one's here sister. Sooper smart.

do you believe in Santa? if you do its marginal

link   
Most 7 year olds have heard the question before. There's tons of holiday movies with the question being the whole plot of the movie. This little guy apparently still believes strongly, hence the call to Norad/Trump.

So yeah, unfortunate for the kid. But 7 is the age where most kids have wised up.
edit on 25-12-2018 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
*shrugs* was it a douche bag things to say sure, but CNN or NBC would have run a piece talking about how he believes in Fairy tales if he had repeated the normal statements.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

I still trusted and loved my parents when I was old enough to know there was no Santa.
They did the whole pretend thing that required a lot of effort because they loved us not because they were trying to deceive us. I really hope your childhood was not so crappy that you didnt experience this.
Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf
No they wouldnt have. They would have said how cute now nice.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Ill believe it when I see it, even when trump has been right they at best write about how he was right in spite of himself not that it was a good idea.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Maybe so, though the real duche's might be the Parents who had their children calling NORAD to get a Santa Clause report.

Now, we have a President, who clarifies, that Santa is a myth, to make sure they do not think NORAD is in on the sham.

Least Trump did not go along with the deception 100%....thankfully.

Having the government involved in the hoax, only makes one wonder....

Trump should just come out and tell all the children, they have been lied to about Santa Clause and tell them that he regrets even going along with the plan to mix gov. with psyops of any kind, especially the young children's minds..

Been going on way too long and is and the ability to discern between what is real and what is not and discern is crucial for being raised in such a fantasy land.

The sacred bond and trust between a child and parents, should not ever be compromised.

edit on 25-12-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

That's how it's being reported over here but i haven't fact checked - i didn't read it as an important article, more the standard media daily douche type article. Just in the case, the douche happens to be President of the US.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I was actually in the room with Trump when he took the call.

What wasn't reported was that the kid didn't get Trump's sense of humor so he ordered the Secret Service to track the boys family down and shoot their dog.

Then he drank some eggnog and laughed and laughed.

We all laughed.

And then we danced a victory dance and drank mead from the skulls of our defeated enemies.

Then we ate a cheese log, but I passed on it because I don't like walnuts.

I like peanuts and cashews, but that's about it. Honey-roasted are my favorite. Cashews are expensive. I also like those restaurants that have all the free peanuts and you toss them on the floor. I don't do that at home. Peanut shells could hurt your feet if you stepped on them and I don't always wear shoes when I'm at home.

Some homes, they make you take off your shoes when you walk in. But what if your feet stink? That would be embarrassing.

Cheese logs. A funny name.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

All true except you werent there.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Flavian

I didn't know it was a Santa Clause Hot Line! Trump is such a douche!

no doubt, he should have hung up on the kids. I mean, taking the time to speak to kids on the phone, serious douche material right there. This is an amazing example of what a fool Trump really is, possibly the worst he has done yet.

I really think this is impeachment material.

You are one of the smart one's here sister. Sooper smart.

do you believe in Santa? if you do its marginal

you must believe if you want to receive.

Impeach 45!!! you now have the smocing gun and a cup of cofeve. go get em tiger.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The moron cant do anything right.
The child probably got off the phone and cried.
Yeah Merry Christmas again..... POS

Just something else for the deranged Leftists to bitch about, as evidenced by your post.
POS.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I agree, same here, parents did out of love....they did not know, they were being played, tricked and fooled....

great article spells it out better santa-claus-an-introduction-to-illusion-based-mindcontrol

steemit.com...@embraceurdialect/santa-claus-an-introduction-to-illusion-based-mindcontrol

I was wanting to catch santa coming down the chimney when I was 5 or so, hid in the den, where the christmas tree was at, as main concern was, we had a fake chimney and was wondering how in the world Santa or the elves, were able to get in.

So was staked out under the pool table behind the couch and heard some doors opening and caught my Father bringing in the gifts...gig was up.

The impact it makes on children immeasurable, the trust bond had been broken and did not know what to believe and what not, that was told, from that point on....as it might have been a good lesson, to question reality, and help end the illusion... the trust part and how not only my parents, the conspiracy was greater than had expected and part of an elaborate scheme and agenda.

en.wikipedia.org...

Susceptibility

Individuals of extremely high hypnotizability tend to have distinctive characteristics outside of hypnosis. In 1981, Sherl Wilson and T X Barber reported that most of a group of extremely high hypnotizables who they termed "fantasizers". The fantasizers exhibited a cluster of traits consisting of: 1) fantasizing much of the time, 2) reporting their imagery was as vivid as real perceptions, 3) having physical responses to their imagery, 4) having an earlier than average age for first childhood memory, 5) recalling "imaginary playmates" from childhood, and 6) having grown up with parents who encouraged imaginative play.[3] In 1991, Deirdre Barrett examined a larger group of extremely high hypnotizables and confirmed that about 60% fit Barber and Wilson's characterization of fantasizers while 40% were what she termed "dissociaters" who: 1) experienced daydreaming mostly as "spacing out" and not remembering what had been going on for periods of time, 2) had later than average ages for first memories, and 3) had parents who had been harshly punitive and/or who had experienced other childhood traumas. Fantasizers tended to experience hypnosis as being much like other imaginative activities while dissociaters reported it was unlike anything they'd ever experienced.[4] Individuals with dissociative identity disorder have the highest hypnotizability of any clinical group, followed by those with posttraumatic stress disorder.[5][6][7]

If parents only knew the damage they were causing....

edit on 25-12-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
This thread was removed the first time.
You felt it was worth posting twice? Interesting.

Merry Christmas

Santa has never visited poor Cassi3l, which makes her life miserable 365 days @ year.

That's Too bad.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

If parents only knew the damage they were causing....

Kids who believed in Santa have grown up to believe in Trump.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join