It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump to boy - Do you believe in Santa

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Trump to boy: Do you believe in Santa?

Now we all know Santa Claus exists.
But for some reason, the US president threw doubt on this when speaking to one child on Christmas Eve.

The scene was the State Dining Room in the White House. Donald Trump and his wife Melania were taking calls from American children as the couple sat under two gargantuan Christmas trees.

All the children who called in had done so in the hope of getting through to Norad, the government agency that tracks Santa's movements around the world at Christmas (that is still operating despite a partial government shutdown).

Some of those calls were patched through to Mr Trump and his wife, and thanks to pool reporter Kevin Diaz, we know some of what the president said.This is how Diaz reported the exchange:

Trump (in booming voice) to a kid named Coleman:
"Hello, is this Coleman? Merry Christmas. How are you? How old are you?.... Are you doing well in school? Are you still a believer in Santa ? Because at seven, it's marginal, right?"

Coleman's response is not clear

Whilst some people wish Christmas goodwill and cheer
Trump just pi$$es all over it

"it's marginal"

How lame

But that's what you'd expect from :

Happy Scroogemas

edit on 25-12-2018 by Cassi3l because: Reposted in the Mud-Pit as suggested by mods

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

This thread was removed the first time.
You felt it was worth posting twice? Interesting.

Merry Christmas

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
It’s just one of those stupid things he says not massively newsworthy in my opinion. I don’t support trump but even I at times think it’s a bit pathetic how the media reports every little dumb thing he says.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
TDS strikes again.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Lying and deceiving children is the root cause of what is wrong with some humans...

you break the trust factor for life.

Fake media starts at home.

Should be a crime to commit fraud against children...

Christmas was not intended to be a lying scam...

Warping minds forever...

Teach children to lie, deceive and be corrupt and unjust and not to believe a word you say.

It is okay with many, way to many.

Evil to the core.
edit on 25-12-2018 by dojozen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64
sounded a little bit like a santa believer and/or a lie supporter and fake media watcher by chance and into fictional stories?

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dojozen

Ease up on the Sherry ...!

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Eggnogging is the way to go,
When the belief motto is ....the truth will set you free..

there is a fundamental flaw , if the religion that teaches lying to children and deception, is okay.

Parents should be begging for forgiveness.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Whilst some people wish Christmas goodwill and cheer Trump just pi$$es all over it

So you decide to make a thread pissing on Trump??

Happy Scroogemas

How surprising?

I hope you asked for a mirror for Christmas.

Merry Christmas ats!!
Happy thoughts!!

edit on 25-12-2018 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I'm a firm believer of realzies trumps feelzies.

Go Trump! Only the "more than 2 genders" people need setting straight still before we'll nearly be living in reality again. This guy just keeps winning!

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Fantasy believers are the most susceptible to mind control and hypnotism....

Those who found out, santa was a big scam and lie have been traumatized and understandably so. For the rest of their life they are scarred emotionally and some remain in a hypnotic trance and do not even know it, while others are left confused about what is real and what is not.

Teaching children a religion that is the core belief system and associated false hoods....

If confusion is the goal...teaching Santa for sure do the trick.

Pulling an Easter bunny out of the hat, is same as pulling the wool over the eyes.

Why so many people believe the fake 911 narrative, is they have been conditions since a child.

Breaching the trust between parent and child is detrimental... makes sending people to wars and killing in the name of Jesus or USA or doing anything, lot easier for those who are in control of the masses.

Thankfully Trump at least marginalized it.

Those who created Santa, knew what they were doing and why.

Sad thing is, most parents were and are clueless.

How would Christians react, if they found out, their religion was a big sham and a fantasy tale?

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I think trump was worried, about his visit, from the Ghost of Christmas future. His name is Muller.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dojozen

Lying and deceiving children is the root cause of what is wrong with some humans...

you break the trust factor for life.

Fake media starts at home.

Should be a crime to commit fraud against children...

Christmas was not intended to be a lying scam...

Warping minds forever...

Teach children to lie, deceive and be corrupt and unjust and not to believe a word you say.

It is okay with many, way to many.

Evil to the core.

LOL! Well, cry no more! TRUMP to the rescue, to cure all 7 year olds of their "marginal" belief in Santa Clause!

LOL! What a hack Trump is!

edit on 25-12-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Well, he could have read a book to them about a pet goat...while taking down a few buildings with a magic trick.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

What are you talking about? Trump took a phone call from a 7 year old, wishing him a Merry Christmas. But Trump was too busy trying to be witty, while mugging for the press, to reciprocate the holiday cheer and mocked and insulted a child's innocence in front of the world. Merry Christmas indeed.

edit on 25-12-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
It’s just one of those stupid things he says not massively newsworthy in my opinion. I don’t support trump but even I at times think it’s a bit pathetic how the media reports every little dumb thing he says.

Im the other way on this. Usually i agree that the media picks at everything he does but in this instance i feel they were correct to (not for political capital, just to say "what an arse").

At the end of the day, the caller was only 7 and they were ringing a Santa hotline - Trump was an idiot, no excuses.

You have to question his team though for organising this. Trump is a wildcard so surely his team could have thought of a more suitable Christmas stunt for him!

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

I didn't know it was a Santa Clause Hot Line! Trump is such a douche!

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Flavian

I didn't know it was a Santa Clause Hot Line! Trump is such a douche!

no doubt, he should have hung up on the kids. I mean, taking the time to speak to kids on the phone, serious douche material right there. This is an amazing example of what a fool Trump really is, possibly the worst he has done yet.

I really think this is impeachment material.

You are one of the smart one's here sister. Sooper smart.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I don't mind the thread, but your avatar looks like trump trying to figure out, how to be a leader.

Why would this thread be removed? Because it shows trump, being himself?

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Serious duchery is answering a Santa Hot Line and mocking children for their belief in Santa.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join