It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Scandanavian Women Behead by ISIS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: j4ckd4r1pp3r

Just look at their prophet and his actions. Then look at Jesus and his actions. Can you tell a difference? How can you accept a person who considers Mohammed to be a person worthy of any kind of exaltation?

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Radical Islam needs to be eradicated, just as radical Christians. Just be careful not to include the moderates just because you are ignorant of the reality that they exist.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: j4ckd4r1pp3r

Jesus taught peace. Mohammed doesn't. Those "christians aren't following Christ's teachings. Those Muslims are following there prophets teachings. See a difference?

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

Why would you watch it?

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1. It's a reality I feel I should see to understand how the world, or parts of it, truly are. It has more of an impact. I'll never forget. Most already have.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24058464]RMFX1[/post
If those girls had seen something like that, and the higher possiblity of that kind of event occurring in that region, would they still have gone? Or would they still be naive and go anyways? Ugh. I want nice bubble to live in. Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Sad news. But you should be extra careful when you travel to areas which has fundamentalist islam. Marocco has never been safe actually.

Greetings from Scandinavia !

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: j4ckd4r1pp3r
Only idiots blame an entire religion for the radicals. This thinking goes both ways, let us blame all Christians for the ones who call for the death of gays and others or that Westboro Baptist Church speaks for all Christians, how about the radical Christians who slaughter people in Africa?

when you keep thinking like this, it just means you are inside the bubble, no matter what you are on one of the "two sides" and that's sad

How can you not see that being part of either side and rejecting the other completely negates any truth and peace for all?

If you were to ask me, i would say, only idiots chose sides when they can't even get their own side in the first place and just follow the word because that's how it's supposed to happen, blindly

I thought we came to this site to reject that specific thing

Ohhhhhh
edit on 25-12-2018 by BoneSay because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Anyone who thinks it's a lie I can show the video to...

It's brutal she didn't know it was coming. She's on her back and they start cutting at the back of her neck and she just says owwww. Then they turn her over step on her face and hold her arm out of the way while they saw off her head

Jaden

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Please comment in the already existing thread here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join