It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 Scandanavian Women Behead by ISIS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
This kind of news makes my blood boil. From my DNA profile I'm 50% North Atlantic and 25% Baltic. I'm almost 100% Viking/Anglo Saxon genetic profile and this kind of news make me want to grab an axe, a cloak a boat and start raiding..

CNN

(CNN)Thirteen suspects have been arrested in connection with the beheading deaths of two tourists in Morocco, the state-controlled 2M news agency reported.

Four are suspected of killing 28-year-old Maren Ueland of Norway and 24-year-old Louisa Jespersen of Denmark. Of those four, one had previously served a two-year sentence in an extremism-related case, Boubker Sabik, a Moroccan national security spokesman, told 2M.
Nine others were arrested in different cities for their alleged connection to the four murder suspects, 2M reported.

These mentally weak (and I'm being nice) SJW's who think Islam is our friend (the West) willfully ignore the history of Christendom and Islam for the past 2 thousand years.

The weak men of Scandinavia and Europe and now America need to pull their heads out of their asses and start putting the foot down. They know you're weak. They know our culture is collapsing and they will take advantage.

Time to tap back into that Viking DNA.

edit on 24-12-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

didn't see it thanks

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I agree, the people who did this should be beheaded. Their actions justify the punishment.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

and raped, then blood eagled by their fathers
edit on 25-12-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

and raped, then blood eagled

Come on now, no raping, it is Christmas Day, we have to be civil, just behead them because Christianity does not support raping guys.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

look I agree with you in a way but it's a fact that people like this only understand 1 thing and that's brutality and fear

Nicholo Machiavelli said it best

Better to be feared than loved

we have to realize that using civilized process against uncivilized people just isn't going to work. the western world's philosophies are going to be it's down fall we need to ground ourselves and stop this ridiculous utopian ideology that people have

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
But somebody drank beer with some Muslims once and they were cool so it all must be a lie!

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   

look I agree with you in a way but it's a fact that people like this only understand 1 thing and that's brutality and fear

Nicholo Machiavelli said it best

we have to realize that using civilized process against uncivilized people just isn't going to work. the western world's philosophies are going to be it's down fall we need to ground ourselves and stop this ridiculous utopian ideology that people have

Christianity has almost always supported capital punishment in cases like this. An eye for an eye kind of deal. Now, society seems to have been bsed into believing that these murderers deserve to live after they did something so bad. I am all for the death penalty in certain cases like mass murderers or serial rapists. Some of the lesser violent murders like second degree, maybe life in prison. There is no reforming those guys, they need to be executed.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The religion of peace at work. Showing off their passive practice.
It’s a cultural thing we can’t understand it..../s

I am of the belief that humans don’t learn a thing unless they suffer recompense for their actions. As previously stated an eye for and eye. It might leave the whole world blind but it’s better then letting evil see.

Merry CHRISTmas folks.
I just got home from a night of merry making with my wife and her sister and my brother in law. Take me with a grain of salt and litre of egg nog.
edit on 25-12-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Perhaps Trump shouldn't have withdrawn the troops fighting ISIS until he and everyone else was sure they had really been defeated - everywhere.

I guess he was just twitchy about all the other incriminating evidence pointing his way at the moment and needed a distraction.

As for these guys, if they are found guilty, they should be waterboarded in pigs blood until they choke and drown. No paradise for them, they should die defiled, with exactly the same amount of mercy that they showed to their innocent victims.
edit on 25/12/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
If i had the $$$ I would employ some MERC's to resolve and avenge this!
edit on 12 25 2018 by Shockerking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I’m afraid they’re thinking exactly the same way! After all, western’s “alphabet agencies” have created these monsters.

What they do are just side effects….

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hey man, Islam did not kill those young ladies, those guys who cut their heads off did. I can show you the most horrific murders and beheadings from Brazil and Mexico by sub-human scum that were likely raised by Catholic family. These guys make ISIS cry to mama in fact with the horrors they have done. And they are not Muslim, so maybe just blame the guys that did it ok?

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Hey man, Islam did not kill those young ladies, those guys who cut their heads off did. I can show you the most horrific murders and beheadings from Brazil and Mexico by sub-human scum that were likely raised by Catholic family. These guys make ISIS cry to mama in fact with the horrors they have done. And they are not Muslim, so maybe just blame the guys that did it ok?

Most of the murderers of Brazil and Mexico think they are doing it in the name of God, or the name of the "Santa Muerte" and they even go and pray before they go and to their thing

I don't think you understand how their minds work, they do it to be appreciated by their religion and possibly earn a place in whatever they call "heaven"

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I saw the video. Can't fathom how a person could do that to an innocent person.
edit on 25-12-2018 by Starhooker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

you could be right that's a point I'm willing to take a hit on

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

These mentally weak (and I'm being nice) SJW's who think Islam is our friend (the West) willfully ignore the history of Christendom and Islam for the past 2 thousand years.

First off...disgusting news.

Second, it takes a mentally weak individual to blame an entire religion for these idiots. How many Muslims in North America have beheaded, attacked, murdered or otherwise destroyed western civilization?

Christianity has been just as bad in the past and the only reason they are not as bad is because they are under control. The same is being done to American Muslims, they are being put under control and if you ask me, religion of all kinds should be banned.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
How many Muslim countries would I want to live in compared to Christian countries? Take a guess. The proof is in the pudding. But how dare anyone criticize the religion of peace when the results of said ideology is obvious.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
But somebody drank beer with some Muslims once and they were cool so it all must be a lie!

Only idiots blame an entire religion for the radicals. This thinking goes both ways, let us blame all Christians for the ones who call for the death of gays and others or that Westboro Baptist Church speaks for all Christians, how about the radical Christians who slaughter people in Africa?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join