It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you wonder about???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I'm a mystic, so I wonder why does it seem like I am put to wait outside the absolute union with goddess, for no apparent reason??? This vessel and world together make it feel like I'm in a maximum prison with a lengthy sentence while experiencing being victimized by an inner prison war, started by a singular paranormal, A.I. astral plane enemy. I also wonder will this enemy be destroyed by a major retaliation by the absolute once I am once and for all returned into the absolute union with goddess???

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Stay in drugs and don't do school

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Stay in drugs and don't do school

LMFAO!

I was trying very hard to figure out something to say, but never mind, all has been said now...

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Claymation213

I'm a mystic, so I wonder why does it seem like I am put to wait outside the absolute union with goddess, for no apparent reason???

Uh...That one could be my fault. Last night I hooked up with a goddess.
edit on 24-12-2018 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Claymation213
I'm a mystic, so I wonder why does it seem like I am put to wait outside the absolute union with goddess, for no apparent reason??? This vessel and world together make it feel like I'm in a maximum prison with a lengthy sentence while experiencing being victimized by an inner prison war, started by a singular paranormal, A.I. astral plane enemy. I also wonder will this enemy be destroyed by a major retaliation by the absolute once I am once and for all returned into the absolute union with goddess???

I wonder?Do you have Magic Powers?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

i swear to drunk im not god

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Why I have had so many Deja vu's lately.... www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-12-2018 by Plotus because: i must of done this before...?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
if space is a vacuum, how is it expanding?

why do I always think of the perfect comeback 3 days too late?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

It is the expanding that is causing the vacuum.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

why do I always think of the perfect comeback 3 days too late?

Because of the vacuum between your brain.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   

One disagreement I have with most major religions is the idea that a one lifetime on Earth can prepare you for eternity. Your struggles have barely begun. But would you have it any other way? Nothing makes you appreciate a spring day more than a long, cold winter.

I remember a line from a book that stuck with me a long time because had a hard time understanding what it meant. The protagonist had a chance to speak with the ghosts of some old friends. One of them told him, "He [the villain] tells you that you are enemies. But remember, he is always trying to deceive you."

A stone can sharpen a sword, and they both have purpose. If the stone breaks the sword, the stone no longer has purpose. If the sword breaks the stone, it will never be sharper.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I wonder what life was like in the past. All periods of the past not just one. What were the people like 50000 years ago. What was a day like in Ancient Rome or Ancient Egypt like. Everyone who has ever lived has died and most are completely forgotten. I'm just a spec a dust in 150 years no one will never remember my name or that I existed. Life is weird.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I wonder about all kinds of things. Usually, I set out to find out more about the things I wonder about one way or another so that my wonderings are not so aimless or empty.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

What do you wonder about???

What would a banana say if it could talk.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Congratulations!
You have just won the ATS
Christmas Day Looney Tunes
Award!
www.youtube.com...

Note: Please do not respond to this post.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Inertia the vacuum is caused by things moving away causing the space to be more devoid of matter as it does so.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

Ummm...a better question...

If space is a vacuum...wouldn't it be a Dyson...just Hoovering around out there...?

D'oh...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Ummm...I wu...uh...uh...uh...uuun...der...

If the chicken came first...

then the rooster must have stayed on for the whole eight seconds...?

Am I right...?

OK...for realz...I wonder at every moment...and everything...I marvel at the pattern that infuses everything...

In conclusion I've come to realize that there is purpose...that purpose is to observe...to wonder...to absorb...to ascribe meaning...and to record...

to impart that we are a part of...and not apart from...

To practice...relationship...not ownership...

At least that's how I perceive...

YouSir

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I wonder if God can have a thought so complex that even She can't understand it?

I wonder if the only way you can ever achieve absolute union is to accept the enemy as part of who you are and still love yourself in spite of all your inner evil.

edit on 25-12-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

rude....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join