It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here Are The Most Egregious Fake News Stories Of 2018

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Dang, thats some irony right there, please tell me you have faked that somehow. lmao, merry Christmas EVERYONE from all walks of life, lets leave the politicians to enjoy there prodigious but little deserved dinners and leave us in peace for a few hours.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I''ll take CNN for $1,000, Alex......you sniveling little gender agnostic toad-man!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Uh, not sure if you are aware. Fusion GPS, was originally hired by Republicans, to get information on trump, in support of Mark Rubio, before trump won his candidacy.

AFTER, trump won the candidacy, Clinton's campaign, hired Fusion. It was then Fusion GPS, who hired Steel.

That is how it went. Also, how can you say they are fake news stories, without providing, legitimate links, so we can fact check?
edit on 24-12-2018 by iplay1up2 because: Added something

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: iplay1up2

Uh, not sure if you are aware. Fusion GPS, was originally hired by Republicans, to get information on trump, in support of Mark Rubio, before trump won his candidacy.

AFTER, trump won the candidacy, Clinton's campaign, hired Fusion. It was then Fusion GPS, who hired Steel.

That is how it went.

LOCK THEM ALL UP.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

That is how it went. Also, how can you say they are fake news stories, without providing, legitimate links, so we can fact check?

No not "Republicans" ROFLOL

It was one publication, and they dropped them like a hot potato long before "The Dossier" was created.

ROFLOL research research weakling 😂🤓💇

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

If there's anything I've learned from his posts it's to push a narrative that most of ATS will agree with for stars and flags (fake internet points) and the 'spray and pray' method: post as much BS as possible and hope some of it sticks.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This morning, President Trump blasted one of the most recent FAKE NEWS stories:

Pesident Trump on Monday denied reports that he “lashed out” at acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker.

“I never ‘lashed out’ at the Acting Attorney General of the U.S., a man for whom I have great respect. This is a made up story, one of many, by the Fake News Media!,” Mr. Trump tweeted.
www.washingtontimes.com...

By the way...Terrorist-friendly CNN originated this particular FAKE NEWS on December 21st, primarily so Adam Schitt could issue another threat to President Trump.
CNN Fake News EXCLUSIVE: www.cnn.com...

edit on 12/25/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

No not "Republicans" ROFLOL

It was one publication, and they dropped them like a hot potato long before "The Dossier" was created.

ROFLOL research research weakling 😂🤓💇

So it wasn't the Republicans, but they dropped Fusion GPS like a hot potato?

How could they drop Fusion GPS if they didn't first engage Fusion GPS?

edit on 25/12/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

It wasn't "Republicans" and you already know.

BwaaaaHaHaHa you're busted 😂

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Ah, and a merry Christmas to ats's favorite resident Russian troll, always guaranteed to bring the ludicrous online lies that are so beloved by the trumpian circle jerkers. Your posts do amuse, more so the people who believe them. Well played tavarich.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

It wasn't "Republicans" and you already know.

BwaaaaHaHaHa you're busted 😂

No, it was "The Washington Free Beacon" who aren't Republican in the slightest.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Mhmmm, I'll go with...

BTW... That's a whole new level of trigger in the first page only, whats up with that?

edit on 25/12/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

you made broad statement with 0 examples....put up or shut up

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Time to mature a little: A publication owned and targeting Republicans is different than "Republicans" proper, meaning the RNC.

That's the point, and it was one easy to figure out. The comment by iplay1up2 was about as willfully ignorant as it gets; a pro tip would be not to choose that one to defend.

Let yourself grow in these new understandings, and spread your wings and soar...

I believe you can fly...

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

Time to mature a little: A publication owned and targeting Republicans is different than "Republicans" proper, meaning the RNC.

That's the point, and it was one easy to figure out. The comment by iplay1up2 was about as willfully ignorant as it gets; a pro tip would be not to choose that one to defend.

Let yourself grow in these new understandings, and spread your wings and soar...

I believe you can fly...

I don't want to jump to conclusions unsupported by evidence.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

No...don't jump...fly...sooooooaaaaaarrrrrrr

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
you missed some of the fake news tripe you've been posting all year what's up with that?

Then link them. Problem solved.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

All supposed Left Wing outlets but I see no mention of any Right Wing outlets.

I'm sure there's no bias here at all, especially since the Right Wing love to produce and spread Fake News.

Ohhhhhh, the source is the Daily Caller. A Right Wing, Tucker Carlson owned "News Outlet".

Because, of course.

Instead of a response, you just throw out the baby with the bathwater?

Attacking a source is not debate. Its arguing.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Coming from someone with no less than 8 topics that live in the Ludicrous Online Lies section of ATS, we all must bow down to your expertise in this field.

you just skipped attacking the source, and went straight to attacking the messenger. Ad homs do nothing but hobble their user.

posted on Dec, 27 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Lumenari

let me know when you come with the facts for real cut the bs and take me on with information in one of my threads or donate to my fan club and you guys can keep patting each other on the back

you are boring, this doesn't engage me at all

So you want to dictate all the terms of discussion, including it being only in a thread you author?

Ridiculous.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join