It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Eve Stock Market Crash Maga Edition.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmi
a reply to: seeker1963

Well, call me stupid or narrow minded. But I have no clue what your answer is supposed to mean in regards of my question...

Just as I didn't understand yours? You said "You don't think it would have an impact." . I answered your question quite fine, because words are not violent nor concerning to me. Your words lead me to believe that you get upset when a someone doesn't speak to you in a nice and political way. It's the actions and results I pay attention too. Words don't hurt me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Merry christmas to you too. I found my inner peace, that is why I don't get upset easily

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

This education lesson is not directed at you, for obvious reasons: The higher it goes, the farther it can fall without crashing. In 10 years, today's swings will be like ripples on a pond.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I doubt it.

The structural problems that caused the global economic crisis in 2008 have still not been fixed.

The pressures that created the huge bubbles in the 2000s are still there.

The tendency in the US and Britain is to deregulate and take down the few safety measures we introduced over the last ten years.

In short, the western economies cannot carry on growing the way they are, even if they avoid the massive crash that so many economists are predicting.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 06:19 PM
link   
If you logically analyze everything... Everything has to fall to be repaired... Regardless whether Trump is true or not.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
It looks like tRump can place another feather in his cap of destruction. The Dow suffered its worst Christmas Eve loss EVER, maga, maga, maga. Are you tired of winning yet America? a nice ending to the worst December market since the depression.

I especially like the part where it said the markets were starting to recover then the moron tweeted and then it went south. Can’t say we didn’t try to warn the magats out there. Everything he touches becomes tainted and turns to crap.

One a side note; It looks like having his best and brightest contacting the finance institutions had a very calming effect on the market. Lol......

www.cnn.com...

Funny as f@ck ,that was comedy Gold!
Either that or "Orange Man Bad" and he lives rent free in your head.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Drain9n the swamp.....reset currency hopefully....

Or teotwawki

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: incoserv

It makes a difference to me. I have lost about 20% of my portfolio this week. That is disastrous.

So you want to blame Trump for you losing 20% of your portfolio's value?
FUNNY...I don't recall you ever THANKING Trump over the past 2 years when your portfolio's value was increasing.

Smells a lot like hypocrisy.

Thing is, her portfolio increased 30% under Trump, so she's probably still a net gain.

And she probably didn't lose anything anyways, unless she sold when it crashed.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

You could almost turn those words into a Christmas Jingle! Kind of like Jingle Bells

Just for you...

Orange man bad.
Orange man bad.
Orange man bigly bad!

Oh what fun it is to say
Trump's going down now any day, hey!

Orange man bad.
Orange man bad.
Orange man bigly bad!

Oh what fun it is to say
Trump's going down now any day.

Making up the news
To make the Prez look bad,
And make folks blow a fuse
'Fore they realize they've been had!

Unemployment's down;
Median wage is up;
We've got to stop this clown
'Fore we run out of luck! Oh...

Orange man bad.
Orange man bad.
Orange man bigly bad!

Oh what fun it is to say

Orange man bad.
Orange man bad.
Orange man bigly bad!

Oh what fun it is to say

People just won't vote
Like we expect them to.
The economy's afloat,
And we don't know what to do!

So now we'll get the Feds
To raise the interest rate,
Get inside people's heads
And show them Trump ain't great! Oh...

Orange man bad.
Orange man bad.
Orange man bigly bad!

Oh what fun it is to say

Orange man bad.
Orange man bad.
Orange man bigly bad!

Oh what fun it is to say

TheRedneck

edit on 12/25/2018 by TheRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Happy Christmas !

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:45 AM
link   

It looks like tRump can place another feather in his cap of destruction. The Dow suffered its worst Christmas Eve loss EVER, maga, maga, maga. Are you tired of winning yet America? a nice ending to the worst December market since the depression.

I especially like the part where it said the markets were starting to recover then the moron tweeted and then it went south. Can’t say we didn’t try to warn the magats out there. Everything he touches becomes tainted and turns to crap.

One a side note; It looks like having his best and brightest contacting the finance institutions had a very calming effect on the market. Lol......

www.cnn.com...

The stock market isn't crashing due to Trump being President. But it just might be crashing because Democrats are about to have a House majority and they have made it very clear they want to undo everything Trump has managed to do, as well as prevent him from doing anything that they possibly can prevent.

While I am sorry for those who retired last year, this year, or planned to retirement next year as it may affect their plans, for us this is excellent timing as we will be maxing out our IRAs on January 2nd, and appreciate the drop.

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Know what? This makes absolutely not a damn bit of difference to me!

My Christmas will continue as planned, no change. My life won't change one bit.

And I'd bet, soundguy, that yours won't, either. But, hey, if the box tells you be angry and afraid, don't dare disobey the box!

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!

I don't need to watch the news. I can pull up my 401k and see a year and half of gains wiped out. It's obvious you have absolutely no retirement account or actually any long-term financial plan. Being impulsive and short sighted got us Trump as president in the first place. The guy repeatedly makes stupid mistakes and hard working people lose massive amounts of money from their savings. That's fine with you as long as your belly is filled with Trump's Kool Aid.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

originally posted by: gortex

650 points is a heavy drop , perhaps the President should stop tweeting stuff like this now.

The only problem our economy has is the Fed. They don’t have a feel for the Market, they don’t understand necessary Trade Wars or Strong Dollars or even Democrat Shutdowns over Borders. The Fed is like a powerful golfer who can’t score because he has no touch - he can’t putt!
twitter.com...

He just keeps shooting himself in the foot

The golf analogy was a pretty stupid one. In golf, you want the lowest score possible. I thought he is a golfer?

A birdie isnt a score? an eagle isn't a score? You don't score in golf? The golf analogy was brilliant, golf takes finesse and the Fed has no finesse.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 06:30 AM
link   

The stock market has been dropping steadily since the Dems were elected to take over the House in November.

But do go on placing false blame.
edit on 25-12-2018 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I get it a simple reply from a simpleton. It still doesn’t change the FACTS. a reply to: carewemust

edit on 25-12-2018 by soundguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
And yet time and time and time again tRump opens his retarded mouth and the markets react. I see your point, no correlation what so ever. Lmao........ on a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Dropping since November

End of year sell time good tax year dims will change that if they can next year= more tax on sales feared in 2019

Dims taking office next week, total chaos on the horizon

Orange man bad, TDS, TDS

Not worried here but lets see what the first plan of the dims is to take my money and give it to someone else.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL especially if it offends you!!

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I think sOundguy is confused with free market forces vs a communist taking over 1/5th of the economy and destroying healthcare like oBama did.. pOor sOundguy..

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell
Maybe it is because he refuses to play the globalist game. Yep many events will happen that hurt but a true patriot takes the good with the bad and rides it out. To flush out the globalist Marxist trash we will all suffer and gain together. I can only hope that indictments are a TRUMP card and many treasonous globalists will fall directly into the fire.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If one puts all their faith, money, and security in a false market, then they will go up and down emotionally with it.

Even if the stock market crashed to 0, and the banks all failed; I'd still be here, and I'd still celebrate the holidays with family and friends.

Ask yourselves what's the most important things in life.

Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join