It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Eve Stock Market Crash Maga Edition.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: incoserv

It makes a difference to me. I have lost about 20% of my portfolio this week. That is disastrous.

So you want to blame Trump for you losing 20% of your portfolio's value?
FUNNY...I don't recall you ever THANKING Trump over the past 2 years when your portfolio's value was increasing.

Smells a lot like hypocrisy.

Thing is, her portfolio increased 30% under Trump, so she's probably still a net gain.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: projectvxn
Merry Christmas soundguy.

I like the way you decorated the space Trump occupies in your head.

Sad. Is that all you Trumptards got?
You dimwits write the same crap in every tread that is slightly negative towards your man crush.
But you don't have anything against dozens of anti Cortez threads that you participate in

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sissies

Calm down cupcake.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

did they have to pay commissions on all of those gains???

have you been hearing about all the layoff's on wall street lately? it's about to get worse gold and silver finally start trending up but expect it to explode after the bad data starts rolling in from q4

2019 is lining up to be a year of change

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
LMAO. When the stock market is up its all OBAMA , he even takes credit for it.

But if it goes down its Trump.

Your TDS is so bad.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Well Bill Mahr is happy, he has been cheering for a crash since nov 16.
Some seem to think it is the only way to stop the bad orange man.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Just saw Rambo on TV for the umpteenth time. There are so many here that remind me of Will Teasle..... Somehow or the other

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
Everything he touches becomes tainted and turns to crap.

He's spent the last 2 years in perpetual contact with the inside of your head... take it for what you will.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
So just to clarify, we went through nearly three years of the economy doing well under Trump and the left incessantly reminding everyone that the stock market and economy are two very separate entities. But now that the stock market has fallen with Trump in the White House the stock market and economy are magically back to being a single devilish beast?

Ok, got it ;-)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Is that all you Trumptards got?

Not at all! We also have the Senate, the President of the United States, a strong majority on the Supreme Court which will last for the next generation, and, likely, at least one more SCOTUS justice in the next 2 years alone. What do you got?

Merry Christmas, hope Santa brings you something you need like some new handkerchiefs or some soothing balm.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

don't you think that Trumps behaviour, policies and remarks of late (and before) might have some impact ? Just curious ?

The 650pts. drop just after one of Trumps tweets today was just a coincidence for sure
Or maybe it was just Mnuchins well layed out move on the banks liquidities ?
edit on 24-12-2018 by alexpmi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The big investment players don't risk letting someone like a Trump manipulate the market. They do it them selves.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmi

don't you think that Trumps behaviour, policies and remarks of late (and before) might have some impact ? Just curious ?

Nope! He is doing exactly what Nationalist president SHOULD do! Take care of the good ole USA, because the previous ones sure as hell didn't.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Nope! He is doing exactly what Nationalist president SHOULD do! Take care of the good ole USA, because the previous ones sure as hell didn't.

I guess, as a nationalist that is what you have to say, but why do you think it won't have an impact ? You know, reaction and counter-reaction, ying and yang, inertia and all that stuff. Non existant in this case ??

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I guess, as a nationalist that is what you have to say, but why do you think it won't have an impact ? You know, reaction and counter-reaction, ying and yang, inertia and all that stuff. Non existant in this case ??

I don't get triggered when someone says what they mean instead of standing in front of a camera all polished with their lies like most politicians?

I love my country, I am a Nationalist, and I have been on this planet for over 5 decades and Trump is the first President in my life time that cares about MY country more than kissing the elite globalists asses. Enjoying the hell out of watching talking heads that work for the MIC all upset he is bringing our troops home from Syria too!

edit on 24-12-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Well, call me stupid or narrow minded. But I have no clue what your answer is supposed to mean in regards of my question...

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

The President's Economic Policies have Absolutely No Bearing on the Stock Market . The Market is a Closed Controlled System Manipulated in Every Detail . Maybe you should consider looking at the Federal Reserve instead , there you will Find the Causes of Economic Instability in the Present U.S. Economy . The Enemy of My Enemy is Also My Enemy in this Instance .

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

I'll bet this is the best Christmas present you could have ever wished for, isn't it??

The glee with which you typed your OP is just dripping off your post!

"YAY...PEOPLE LOST BILLIONS...ON CHRISTMAS EVE NO LESS...WHAT A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS GIFT...TO ME!! I'M KICKING MY HEELS UP WITH JOY THIS HOLIDAY SEASON...LET THERE BE MISERY AND PAIN...I LOVE IT!!! YAY...YAY...YAY!!"

I'll bet this Christmas will go down as one of the best ever for you! You will remember it always, and how you so joyfully celebrated people losing fortunes. And, I'll bet you'll be cheering with the Chinese take over too...sticking pins joyously into your Trump voodoo doll. You'll laugh as the fires rage and the children cry...

...right up until they come knock on YOUR door! Then you will hide, begging for mercy, just like the soul-less coward you always have been.

Merry Christmas to you!

Sucks to be you, having to face that misery and rot every day in the mirror, but Merry Christmas all the same.

edit on 12/24/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: toysforadults

You have been telling us. And I have agreed.

yup, there is a few of us here truly keyed into the market and Fed policy

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

And let me add to that, many of my fellow ancestors, which btw were defeated by proud citiziens of your great country (amongst others), surely had a similar nationalist sentiment as you. I'm pretty confident you and my great granddad would have gotten along just great.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The Deep State , Minions of their Lord Satan Laugh at the Foolish Souls that they One Day Will OWN for their Master.................(

(((+)))

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join