It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Eve Stock Market Crash Maga Edition.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's pretty funny seeing as how just a few short weeks ago Obama was taking credit for the economy.

So isn't the stock market dip Obama's to own as well?

Hint : Its's not and neither was the boom.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

If it dropped so rapidly after trumps tweet about the fed doesn't that show that the fed is the a-hole here?

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Then stand up to end the fed and reelect Trump.

Jaden

+1 more 
link   
The free market is controlled by the Fed. They let USD free fall for the better part of a decade with QE.
Now we're not only overdue for a huge crash, we're also overdue for the regular seven to ten year real estate bubble to burst.

Buckle up, this is not under control and has nothing to do with potus.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You will have to remind me, sorry non US, when was Hilarity President again, its hard to call someone butthurt when you mention Hilarity all the time as a means to justify Trumps presidency, judge the man as he stands not against the lessers who could not even get to that position.

link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I want to say that, I am no fan of Trump tweets. I wish he would shut up for five minutes. But that’s what got him elected. If the election was today, I would still vote for him.

The stock market is primarily driven by confidence. With the new Congress to be seated in a week, investors are nervous about what’s going to happen. So far the Democrats have shown me that they can’t work with either Republicans or the President. Therefore I will keep my investments in a nice safe place. I think manny interested party’s feel like I do.

Don't be so level headed and realistic. You need to blame this on Trump like half the country does without even thinking about what is really happening. The Stock market analysts are always grasping for excuses to keep confidence up on their end, when in fact the total value of all stocks is like a twenty times the value of the companies. People need to recognize the truth, the whole Stock market is basically a scam these days. You cannot use future income potential to value a company and have a secure economy.

This is probably a major correction, you cannot pull money out of thin air like the financial empire is doing. When a stock jumps up three dollars on a trade of two thousand shares with ten million outstanding shares, it shows you that they are making money out of thin air. That kind of stuff happens quite often at Wallstreet, I used to check on stocks a lot back ten years ago. I decided that the stock market is the spurn of deceit, maybe Lucifer is running it.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Why mad at him but not the fed?

How is this trumps fault?

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

You're so stupid.it's the fed moron,they're screwing everything up on purpose.

We need to end that crap now !!!

Jaden

You called him stupid then wrote that ...

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You live with that brain and you think that. Actually that's self evident. Lol

Jaden

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
This ain't Trump's doing, it's a component of many yet to come scorched earth deep state reprisals designed to derail the unstoppable Trump train.

Brought to you by the deep state and their eight tiny little reindeer...

Merry Christmas!

Oh.......so........very true.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Why mad at him but not the fed?

Not mad at him , just eating popcorn.

How is this trumps fault?

He's airing his dirty laundry in public , the consequences are his to own.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

(IF) the fed is doing anything to negatively impact the economy because of how they feel about someone.

Then I say f the fed.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Masterjaden

You're so stupid.it's the fed moron,they're screwing everything up on purpose.

We need to end that crap now !!!

Jaden

Yep! I made a comment on ATS a while ago that if they really wanted to take Trump down the Fed will just raise the interest rate. Honestly I am surprised it took them so long.

Let's not forget, most of these Marxist still believe the Federal Reserve bank is part of our Federal Government!

edit on 24-12-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   
The stock market needs to close.

People need to make money by producing value, not this giant middle-man econ bs we have going now.

Take Lowes and home Depot, for example.

Absolute garbage products. Everything is going towards the crappy Chineese business model.

The trend is racing towards a disposable rice box facade of a product, while steadily increasing prices. In some cases up to 3 times the price, while the difference is sent to share holders.

The stock market is half the reason we are living in the United States of Walmart now.

Money for nothing and chicks for free.

merry xmas yall

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
this crash has been a long time in the making

Trumps "recovery" has been pure speculation it's a massive bubble based on corporate stock buy backs (into the tens of billions BTW Cisco alone has bought back 5.4 billion in their own stock) and DEBT DEBT DEBT

these chickens will come home to roost as everyone now has unserviceable debt and it gets worse with every Fed interest rate raise
edit on 24-12-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

link   
Guess the buzzword for 2019 will be "Distributed Ledger" Wiki.
edit on 24-12-2018 by 2Faced because: uknowme

edit on 24-12-2018 by 2Faced because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yeah, if that's the case, then I'd pull a national security card and gitmo them all.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: seeker1963

Yeah, if that's the case, then I'd pull a national security card and gitmo them all.

Audit the FED!!!! Ron Paul had the right idea but the RINOs made sure he got squashed.

Wore out my "END THE FED" T shirt. Perhaps it's time to buy another one.
edit on 24-12-2018 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The Trump government shutdown, the Trump stock market crash, by the Trump, fed chief.

And this ignorant fool Trump always passes blame to others for his bad actions.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Goods new. Canada exported a very large increase in soybeans to China. The US is down to around zero.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join