It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christmas Eve Stock Market Crash Maga Edition.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+27 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
It looks like tRump can place another feather in his cap of destruction. The Dow suffered its worst Christmas Eve loss EVER, maga, maga, maga. Are you tired of winning yet America? a nice ending to the worst December market since the depression.

I especially like the part where it said the markets were starting to recover then the moron tweeted and then it went south. Can’t say we didn’t try to warn the magats out there. Everything he touches becomes tainted and turns to crap.

One a side note; It looks like having his best and brightest contacting the finance institutions had a very calming effect on the market. Lol......

www.cnn.com...

+54 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Merry Christmas soundguy.

I like the way you decorated the space Trump occupies in your head.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Lots of space for activities.

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

650 points is a heavy drop , perhaps the President should stop tweeting stuff like this now.

The only problem our economy has is the Fed. They don’t have a feel for the Market, they don’t understand necessary Trade Wars or Strong Dollars or even Democrat Shutdowns over Borders. The Fed is like a powerful golfer who can’t score because he has no touch - he can’t putt!
twitter.com...

He just keeps shooting himself in the foot

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

650 points is a heavy drop , perhaps the President should stop tweeting stuff like this now.

The only problem our economy has is the Fed. They don’t have a feel for the Market, they don’t understand necessary Trade Wars or Strong Dollars or even Democrat Shutdowns over Borders. The Fed is like a powerful golfer who can’t score because he has no touch - he can’t putt!
twitter.com...

He just keeps shooting himself in the foot

The golf analogy was a pretty stupid one. In golf, you want the lowest score possible. I thought he is a golfer?

+30 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
It looks like tRump can place another feather in his cap of destruction. The Dow suffered its worst Christmas Eve loss EVER, maga, maga, maga. Are you tired of winning yet America? a nice ending to the worst December market since the depression.

Know what? This makes absolutely not a damn bit of difference to me!

My Christmas will continue as planned, no change. My life won't change one bit.

And I'd bet, soundguy, that yours won't, either. But, hey, if the box tells you be angry and afraid, don't dare disobey the box!

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!

+32 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Still better than that commie crone Hillary.

So all-in-all?

Acceptable.

Sucks to be you that you can't heal that butthurt.

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This ain't Trump's doing, it's a component of many yet to come scorched earth deep state reprisals designed to derail the unstoppable Trump train.

Brought to you by the deep state and their eight tiny little reindeer...

Merry Christmas!

+44 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   
So lets all forget the fed is a private bank that manipulates the economy, and blame it all on Trump.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
This ain't Trump's doing, it's a component of many yet to come scorched earth deep state reprisals designed to derail the unstoppable Trump train.

Brought to you by the deep state and their eight tiny little reindeer...

Merry Christmas!

You mean that a problem in the economy might be the result of many variables and even years of poor economic policy?

That's just stupid and uninformed. Everybody knows it's the ORANGE MAN'S fault.

ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD ORANGE MAN BAD

See, now there's a factually sound and well thought out rebuttal!

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Awesome. Now is the time to buy. Thanks Trump for this Christmas Gift.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Been about ten years since the last crash. This is probably a correction, hopefully people do not panic sell or it could turn into the new crash. The stock market is gambling, do not invest more than you can afford to lose. That old saying is not stressed these days, it was common knowledge back in the seventies and eighties.

+9 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I want to say that, I am no fan of Trump tweets. I wish he would shut up for five minutes. But that’s what got him elected. If the election was today, I would still vote for him.

The stock market is primarily driven by confidence. With the new Congress to be seated in a week, investors are nervous about what’s going to happen. So far the Democrats have shown me that they can’t work with either Republicans or the President. Therefore I will keep my investments in a nice safe place. I think manny interested party’s feel like I do.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

NWO Banker Democrat sympathizers are at work !!

They control the markets.

Oil is way down too and so is the 30 year interest rate 😎

🛂

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You have it all wrong... trump is only responsible when it goes up....

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Dont you love the way he says all the experts dont know what they are doing.... but he does.... of course...
expert at everything.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It makes a difference to me. I have lost about 20% of my portfolio this week. That is disastrous.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I doubt it.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You're so stupid.it's the fed moron,they're screwing everything up on purpose.

We need to end that crap now !!!

Jaden

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You're so stupid.it's the fed moron,they're screwing everything up on purpose.

We need to end that crap now !!!

Jaden

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join