It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG... another Cortez Thread!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
OMG! Alexandria Ocasio Cortez says something SMART!

I never thought I would see the day... but I was wrong. Ms. Cortez, you have proved me wrong. Congratulations!

In a tweet on Saturday, Ocasio-Cortez wrote, “Next time we have a [government] shutdown, Congressional salaries should be furloughed as well. It’s completely unacceptable that members of Congress can force a government shutdown on partisan lines & then have Congressional salaries exempt from that decision. Have some integrity.”

But, right is right, and Cortez is right on this issue. I have been pretty much relentless in the past about making fun of her regular gaffs, so it is only fair that I applaud her now.

Good show, Congresswoman!

TheRedneck

Doesn't sound too brilliant to me...I certainly don't want my congresscritter voting for something I disagree with just to save his paycheck...

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
this thread demonstrates the level of bat-crap wingnuttery " you " have sunk to

what ever she says - you twist it to an attack

several replies are projecting " your " fantasies of what she will do next

do half of " you " even read what she says - or just what your favourite wingnut tells you she said ????????????????

utterly pathetic

the exact same goes for president trump - the usual suspect wing nuts - dont actually read what he sys either - they just spew out thier fantasy of what he said

but hey - carry on - its at least amuising to watch you

Whataboutism and hate for the light side is strong within you

Alexandria , is that you ?
The OP was complementing you....on your first smart deal

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well she is definitely right on this...lol i cant every remember a rep or senator even discussing their salaries, only time you hear about it is after they have been raised in a vote.

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Holy crap, something that makes sense!!!!!!!

I wonder if she will feel this way once shes in office though? What do you bet not?

Shes already complaining about not being able to afford an apartment...........

She was having trouble funding an apartment until her term began. Once the term starts rent is not a problem.

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It looks like Christmas has returned Congresswoman Ocasio-Cortez to NORMAL.

Today, she tweeted that JESUS was a refugee here on Earth.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's just the latest talking point. I heard it earlier from another leftist Democrat. The deal is that Jesus and His family had to flee to Egypt for a while when Herod became afraid for his throne and ordered all young male children killed. Apparently Cortez didn't understand and thought Joseph and Mary were fleeing something when they went to Bethlehem.

The truth is they were victimized by their own government to get a census taken. Hmmm... victimized by their own government... rings a bell somehow.

It is nice of the leftists, though, to point out the differences between today's caravans and actual refugee status. I haven't heard a word about Guatemala or Honduras ordering a class of citizens killed lately. If they are, someone needs to post a link. That would be asylum seeking material.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 26 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Pretty Sure of the Deception here , Alex Ocasio-Cortez is a Tranny ...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 02:52 AM
link   

It's easy to point at flaws in the opposition. Would she have taken money out of her own pocket if she was in the same situation?.. I doubt that very much.

posted on Dec, 31 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
As much as I believe she should not be in Congress, nor should 90% of these clowns and traitors, I do love hearing what she said. Totally agree.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join